Chapter 32

Always Singing Just For You~

 

 

 

A couple of days later, B2ST was packing and preparing for New Jersey.

They took a short break and met up with 4minute and ______ at her house.

They sat around a table eating ice cream.

______ took a bite of her ice waffle.

"______-ah, can I pack you in my bag or miniaturize you and stick you in my pocket? I want you to come with me!" Yoseob said wrapping his arms around her.

"Minhee would die to go to the concert."

"If I get you backstage passes would you come?" he asked hopefully.

"Don't do that..."

"Why not?! I want to take my girlfriend around the world with me."

"Oppa, what would people say about her?" Gayoon asked.

"Yeah...the anti-fans are already being cruel starting rumors about her."

"Well...we just have to ignore them. The antis and haters will always be there but...it doesnt make what they’re saying, true." Yoseob said.

"He may look cute and cuddly, but piss him off and risk your ability to have children." Hyunseung said.

"Why is it, that whenever you say things it's either out of this world or disturbing and gory?" Junhyung asked. "I’m going to throw my coke up. That's a waste of perfectly good coke!!"

"Whatever...it's not for you then!" Yoseob whined. "It's for me! It’s me being selfish. I want you to be there and if you want to be there too, we both win."

"Unnie, you should come! We can sight see!!!~" Hyuna said.

"Yeah!!!!~" the girls chorused together.

"Minhee can go all SHINee crazy."

"If she had a twitter, she'd flood my timeline with SHINee related things. Want to take a guess, as she doesn't have one?"

"Because SHINee doesn't have twitters?" Yoseob joked.

"Mm..."

"What?! That's it?! I'm right? Oh my god...that is hilarious."

"I'm serious...she's crazy. Both twins are."

"I've met 'the thing' I know that about him." Yoseob said, using his aegyo on her. "Jagiya!~~ Pwease?! Keep Yoseobie company!~ It'll be fun!!"

"Oppa!"

"Come on, guys, help me out." He pouted.

______ looked around at everyone, and Yoseob stole a huge bite of her ice waffle.

"Unnie!~" Jiyoon said. "Come on!~~"

______ sighed.

“I’ll think about it.” She said moving to take a bite of her ice cream, noticing the missing chunk. “What the…YAH, Oppa!~”

She glared, knowingly, at Yoseob.

“Whmph?!” Yoseob said with an innocent expression on his face.

His full mouth, muffled his words.

“Yah…”

“Wmhph muh!~”

“Don’t even try that ‘wasn’t me’. It was too you!” she said. “You can’t hide it, your mouth is full!”

“Whoa, Unnie, how did you understand what he was saying?”

“She’s fluent in Seobienese!~” Kikwang chuckled.

“I wonder if anyone knows BaboKwangienese, or Hyunseungian?” Junhyung sighed.

“That’s way too complicated.” Doojoon said  patting his shoulder.

“True, I don’t have the patience for that.”

“Seobienese is all aegyo, aegyo, spaz, aegyo, I’m cute! Squishy!~ Aegyo, aegyo, oooh I have strong singing voice. Aegyo, dance copy machine, aegyo.” Hyunseung said earning weird looks from everyone.

“Wait, if that’s Seobienese, why didn’t I understand it?” Yoseob asked.

“Anyway…” Gayoon said. “______-ah, are you coming?”

“I don’t know…” ______ whined. “I want to, but I don’t know.”

Yoseob looked down at her cell phone, sitting on the table and slowly grabbed it.

“Yah, what are you doing?” Kikwang whispered to him.

“Just watch.” Yoseob said, tapping on the twitter icon.

-@ @helloimys was here kekeke I wanted to see how many of you want to meet _____. Help me convince her to come along to New York ^^-

-@ I say you all should flood her twitter, starting….NOW!! kekeke-

He sneakily, placed the phone back down, before she noticed.

Kikwang read the tweets from his own phone and snickered.

“She’s going to kill you.”

“Yeah, maybe, but they might be able to convince her. I mean, if that’s what she’s worried about, what better way to make up her mind, than through them.”

“That’s actually, clever.” Kikwang said. “Sneaky, but clever.”

Yoseob grinned and wiggled his brows.

______’s phone started to go off, one notification after another.

“What the…” she muttered.

Yoseob and Kikwang looked at each other, and stifled their laughter.

-Please, please come to the concert @-

-You have to come, @-

-I want @ to come to New Jersey from the concert! Please?!~ ^^-

“why are they tweeting this?” ______ asked.

Yoseob looked around innocently.

"Why does Yoseob Oppa look, highly, suspicious?" Gayoon asked earning a glare from him.

"I do not!"

"Now, Hyuna is getting defensive."

______ turned to look at her boyfriend.

"Oppa..."

"Yes?" he answered with a cute, child-like grin.

"What did you do?!"

"Why, whatever do you mean, my dear?" he asked making everyone laugh.

"Oh yeah...that sounded natural." Jihyun said looking on her twitter for any clues. Then, she found the tweet. "Oh, ______-ah, I think you got hacked!~"

"Yah! Oppa!!!" ______ whined, pushing him away. "What did you do? Did he post something?!"

The replies were still coming, non-stop.

______ read the replies and saw the original tweet that Yoseob had left.

"Oppa, you !!~" she whined.

"Nah, I'm just determined!~"

"I can't leave the furry baby alone though!" ______ said looking over at the dog, sitting calmly in Sohyun’s lap, getting a belly rub. "Puppies at this age...can't be independent."

"What if we find someone, completely trustworthy to puppy sit? Then, I'll get you two backstage passes."

"What about the guy that answered your door that one time." Kikwang asked earning a death glare from Yoseob.

"What do you mean 'one time'?! He answers the door every time and he's not invited. He can sit in the last row, with his view completely obstructed by a tall ahjumma with a huge puffy hat. He’s not going to puppy sit Bokshiri either.”

-@4M_hyunah: @ Unnie!~ Please?!?!-

______ read the tweet and giggled.

“Hyuna!”

“Aw…come on Unnie, it’ll be so much fun!~”

“Seriously, ______-ah, you should come.” Junhyung said.

“Well…” ______ said holding up her cell phone, that was still going berserk. “…according to this, I’ll be letting a lot of people down if I don’t go. Yah, that’s it, isn’t it, Yoseob Oppa? You’re trying to guilt me into it?!?!”

“No…not at all!~” he lied, as his eyes shifted back and forth.

“You !~~”

“I win!!!” he laughed. “I know that you’re coming!~ Go get packed!~”

“Fine!” she pouted and stomped off. “You still though!”

Yoseob grinned and wrote a tweet.

-@helloimys: To all of you who tweeted @ and flooded her wall. THANK YOU!!~ ^^ kekekeke. I love you all!~ ♥-

-@: @helloimys Oppa is sneaky…D:< You !-

-@helloimys: @ YAH! Quit stalling and get packed Missy!~ kekeke Saranghae!~ ♥ ^^-

______ dialed Minhee’s cell while she continued to pack.

“Unnie!!~” Minhee squealed.

“Minhee-ya, Yoseob Oppa offered me two backstage passes to the concert in New-…” ______ said and got cut off my the loud shriek on the other end.

She had to hold the phone, and arms length away from her ear to avoid going deaf.

“OMO! OMO!~ “ she squealed.

“Aish…what the hell?” ______ heard Munhee say.

“OH MY GOD!!!!!!~”

“A little excited are we?” ______ giggled. ‘Let’s play with her, a bit…’

“DUH!!”

“Too bad, I turned it down. I didn’t think you’d want to go. Bummer.” ______ sighed softly.

Minhee suddenly got silent.

“WHAT? WHY?!?!?!” she cried. “Why do you hate me?! Why would you do that?! Are you completely insane?!”

“Could you lower your volume?” Munhee grumbled.

______ covered the phone to laugh.

“Nah, I’m just kidding. We’re going.” ______ said and moved the phone away from her ear again, just in case Minhee screamed.

She did.

“KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!~ We’re going?!?!?”

“Yep, so get packed.” ______ giggled. “I’ll let you spaz a bit. Just don’t spaz too long, because the plane will leave without you.”

“I’m packing now!~” Minhee squealed. “See you!~”

They hung up so the two could get packed and met up on the plane.

Minhee wasn’t done spazzing yet, even halfway through the flight.

“Minhee-ya.” Yoseob chuckled. “You’re excited, huh?”

“SHINee!~” she squealed.

Yoseob and ______ laughed.

“Aigoo, go to sleep!” ______ said hitting Minhee with a pillow. “Obsess over them in your dreams.”

“I can’t sleep!~ I’m too excited!~~~” Minhee giggled.

“You’re going to regret inviting us, Oppa.” ______ told him.

“Nah, it’s entertaining.” He chuckled, leaning over to kiss her cheek.

Minhee freaked out for the rest of the flight.

“Annoyed yet?” ______ asked, as they left the gate.

“Nope, but she’s insane. She’s smaller than you but she can talk for hours, non-stop!”

“Oppa, it was fourteen and a half hours.” ______ told him.

“Well, she’s excited, she’s going to meet SHINee.”

“If she doesn’t have a heart attack before then.”

“You were fine, meeting me.” Yoseob said grabbing her bag from her.

“Yeah, but she loves SHINee.”

“YAH!” he growled. “You don’t love me?!”

“Aigoo!~” she said running her fingers through his hair. “Of course I love you. I didn’t mean that. I mean, when I met you, we had been talking and I got to know you as a real person, not just an idol.”

“True. Oh, you know what I just realized?” Yoseob said looking at her.

“What?”

“We’re in New York, so PDA in the streets is perfectly fine!~” he squealed and giggled like a little school girl. “They are a lot more open minded here.”

______ sighed.

“Seriously? That’s what you were thinking?” she laughed. “Aigoo, Oppa!~”

“What?!” he pouted. “I just wanted to try it…”

“Aigoo, my Yoseobie Oppa!~” she said, lightly caressing his cheek. “I love how, as soon as we got to New York, your ert side started to shine through.”

“Yah! It’s not like I suggested a hott make out session in the streets for all to see! Actually…that sounds good too…”

“See, what I mean?” she laughed. “Aigoo, you have the cutest little, baby face, but your mind is.”

“A 21 year old man? It should be, shouldn’t it?” he asked. He leaned in close and puckered his lips. “KISS ME, BABY!!~”

“No!~” she giggled, playfully pushing him away. “Yah…the fancams.”

“Aish…later then?”

“Aigoo!~” she sighed and walked ahead of him.

“Yah, wait up!” he whined, running to catch up with her.

 

 

_____________________________________________________

Sneaky Yoseobie Oppa, turns into y Yoseobie Oppa? XD haha

Aww I wish I really got backstage passes to that concert