Chapter 54

Always Singing Just For You~

 

 

 

 

-@blockbhyo: WHOA! I just found out I have a girlfriend? I didn't have one, then I blinked and WHAM!-

-@blockbhyo: I should stop blinking. I think I missed something...?-

-@blockbhyo: @ Have you heard? Omo, how long has this been going on...right in front of my face?! Incredible...-

-@: @blockbhyo Open your eyes wider and refrain from blinking? ㅋㅋㅋ-

-@blockbhyo: @ I'm trying!! ㅇ_ㅇ My eyes are drying out! Aah it hurts!-

______ pulled out her phone to call Jaehyo.

"Jaehyo-ya, maybe we should take a rain check on the lunch? What do you think?"

"Yeah. Aigoo, its ridiculous, isn't it?"

"Ne.”

“Hopefully, it'll die down in a few days. You don’t need any bad publicity before your debut, no matter how silly it is. Don’t they realize that it’s not April Fool’s day yet? Maybe they’re internal clocks are off and they’re living in the future?”

“Maybe. Yah, could you build a time machine with that electronic obsessed mind of yours?”

“I could try. Hmm, how about you spin around twenty times, while clicking your heels ten times, and sing a song backwards. Perhaps, that will work?”

______ sighed.

“Good idea and it’s worth a shot. That is, if I don’t throw up first.”

“Good point.” He chuckled. “I’ll see you later?”

“Later…Tangerine.” She giggled. ‘How do I spin around, while clicking my heels, anyway? Interesting to imagine. Oh well…’

Yoseob called as soon as she hung up with Jaehyo.

He was laughing so hard.

His laughs were so loud; she had to hold the phone away from her ear.

"Yah, why are you laughing so hard?"

"It's so funny!!"

“What?” she asked.

“Your scandal…”

"Shut up! Why is it funny?!" she whined.

"It's hilarious because I was coming out of the bathroom and I almost dropped my phone in the urinal when I read the mentions people are sending me on Twitter."

"Eww!" she giggled a bit.

"They want to make me jealous but I already know what is going on, so it's funny to see people coming up with their own scenarios."

"Stop laughing!!!~" ______ pouted. "It's ridiculous!"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"This could be a Block B anti-fan, out to give Block B more hate, by starting a fan war between B2UTIES and BBCs. On the other hand, it could just be our anti-fans."

Yoseob read one of the comments out loud, in a girly tone.

"Song ______ is so selfish keeping them both to herself! AISH!! Give me one." He laughed.

"You're so stupid!" she giggled.

"Aniya, it really says that! Want me to send it to you as proof?"

______ growled.

"Yah, Oppa, I'm freaking out here and you're laughing?! Did your schedule get finished in five minutes?"

"Aniya, I was on my way there."

"You're a poo." she mumbled. "I hate you, you know that right?"

"I love you too."

"You say it when I say 'I hate you'?! Oppa, I think you got it twisted. You must not be sleeping well enough. Weirdo."

Yoseob sighed.

"I'm not happy either, But you have to admit, some of these responses are daebak!~"

"YAH Oppa! Will you, stop procrastinating and go to your schedule, while I deal with this crap? Aish…you cute Jerk."

“This one isn’t even a big deal.” He snickered. “It’s OBVIOUSLY untrue. Someone is trying to mess up your image. They have a, rather, retarded way of doing it, and anyone who believe it is insane, but yeah. Yah, I thought you were supposed to go to lunch with him.”

“We had to reschedule it. I don’t want you and everyone else thinking that these ridiculous rumors are true.”

Yoseob shook his head.

“Sure…that’ll happen. I got to go, so don’t murder anyone, arasseo?”

“Not making any promises?”

She hung up the phone and went back to the twins.

"So?"

"I cancelled my lunch date with Jaehyo."

"I thought you said he was in Japan." Munhee said.

He earned himself a smack upside the head from Minhee.

"You Babo."

"Block B just got back. We planned to get lunch when he returned." ______ giggled. "Oh Munhee..."

"Oh, then we can have lunch."

Minhee shook her head.

"Okay! One, Unnie has a boyfriend. Two, you're supposed to be getting over her. Geez, Oppa."

"Shut up already." he growled. "I meant we could go get lunch together. You were invited too, Babo."

______ thought about it for moment.

"I am hungry, but...should I show my face in public right now?"

"I'll make something then." Munhee suggested.

"We'll go out!" the two girls shouted in unison.

"I could always wear a hat, sunglasses, and scarf."

"Oh, should we purée your food so you can sip it through a straw?" Munhee teased.

"Want that straw up your nose?"

"Aigoo, just trying to cheer you up. It's not a big deal. Look, most of the people are defending you."

______ smiled.

-I was there that day, they were just meeting as friends! There was nothing romantic about it! People are being so stupid.-

-______ is a nice person. I wasn't her fan, first but she seems really genuine and down to earth. They're probably collaborating on something?-

-Wow! Can't two friends have a meal together without it being romantic? Gosh people.-

-@_sweethara: @ Unnie, why didn’t they start a rumor of US dating? We did go on a date once…remember ^^-

“Aigoo, Hara.” ______ giggled. “I miss that girl.”

“What does Yoseob Oppa think of this?” Minhee asked. “Has he seen it?”

"Mhm…” ______ mumbled. “He's dying laughing, because he is such a nice boyfriend."

"He’s  laughing?”

"Yep..."

"Wae?"

"He's lost his mind? I think that's it. You know what? Let’s just go out for lunch. I’ll check on the comments later.”

Meanwhile, B2ST was getting their makeup done, for their next schedule.

"Yang Yo is laughing like a Babo." Kikwang said.

"What is so funny?" Doojoon asked.

"Breathe, Hyung! BREATHE!!~" Dongwoon said pounding on Yoseob's chest.

"Are you flirting with ______ again?" Hyunseung asked.

"No, I'll do that later. This is the one scandal that is hilarious to me. Where do they come up with these things? Am I supposed to attack Jaehyo or something?"

"Jaehyo? Wae?" Junhyung asked.

"Apparently, people think she's dating him behind my back."

"Mwo...?"

-@helloimys: I just read that I'm being cheated on! MWOYA?! That's horrible! ㅠㅡㅠand to think...I bought her Japanese candy. I’m going to eat it all myself.-

“What was with that tweet?” Junhyung asked, reading it on his phone.

Yoseob shrugged.

“If fans see us laughing it off, they’ll know that it can’t be true.”

‘You’re about to die laughing…” Doojoon pointed out. “How about you…think of something bad. Like…imagine if it was true!”

As soon as he said it, Yoseob glared daggers at him.

“Mwoya?!”

“See?! There we go! You’ve stopped laughing. Mission…ACCOMPLISHED!”

Yoseob made a face at him.

“You …”

He pouted and pulled out his phone to write another tweet.

-@helloimys: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅠㅡㅠㅋㅋㅋㅋㅠㅡㅠㅋㅋㅋㅋ-

-@SHAWOLMinheeKim: @helloimys Oppa, are you going bipolar now?-

-@helloimys: @SHAWOLMinheeKim ...yes?-

-@SHAWOLMinheeKim: @ Unnie, Oppa is going insane.-

-@: @SHAWOLMinheeKim I told you so ㅋㅋ-

-@ Aigoo…So emotional... RT -@helloimys: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅠㅡㅠㅋㅋㅋㅋㅠㅡㅠㅋㅋㅋㅋ-

“They called me bipolar and overly emotional!” Yoseob laughed.

“Hyung is laughing again. Um…Hyungs, is it THAT funny?”

The rest of the members shrugged.

“Read the ridiculous comments and you’d laugh too.”

“Yep, he’s lost it.” Junhyung said. “Poor Yang Yo.”

When ______ finished lunch, she went to the Cube building for a while.

She sat in the practice room, scrolling through twitter mentions.

-Why would anyone even think that @ would cheat on @helloimys? Such babos...-

-I can't believe people think it’s true! ___Seob couple are never going to break up.-

-___Hyo couple would be cute, but nothing beats ___Seob couple.-

-Now, I ship ___Hyo couple!! ㅠㅡㅠBe real!!!-

-I am disappointed in @ how could she cheat on @helloimys?!-

-I feel like @ owes us an apology. ______, we're waiting!-

______ read through her twitter mentions.

They were coming in faster than she could read them all.

"Wait...what do you need to apologize for?" Gayoon asked, looking over her shoulder.

______ shrugged.

"I don't know, maybe I should apologize because people think I'm being selfish and keeping both of them? Oh Gayoonie!~”

“…and HYUNA!~”

“Hyuna!!~” ______ squealed.

“Unnie, what’s with all of these scandals again?”

“I don’t know!~” ______ pouted. “Yoseobie Oppa thinks it funny. He wouldn’t stop laughing. I guess it is stupid, but…gosh!! At this rate, my debut date is going to keep getting pushed back!”

“You can be the sixth member of 4minute!~” Jihyun suggested.

“Or…you and Yoseob Oppa can form a duo?” Gayoon said.

“CALL!~” ______ exclaimed. “I’d do either one! I just want to debut and let my music be heard.”

“Unnie, you’ve been working so hard.” Sohyun said. “You deserve your chance to go solo. That way, you and Yoseob Oppa will get closer to your dream of a duet together.”

“Maknae is right.” Jiyoon said. “You need to build your fan base.”

“Her fan base isn’t exactly non-existent though.” Jihyun laughed. “She built that up on her own, before Yoseob Oppa got involved. ______-ah, just think of all the fans anticipating your debut.”

______ smiled and pulled them into a group hug.

“Thanks! Shouldn’t you be worrying about your comeback instead of me?”

“Yes, but it feels like we haven’t hung out in FOREVER Unnie!” Hyuna whined. “You’re in your practice room and we’re in ours.”

______ giggled.

“You could come to distract me. Yoseobie Oppa does it all the time.”

“That’s even more of a reason to stay AWAY!~” Gayoon teased.

“AGREED!~” The rest of the members laughed.

“You know, Unnie, they never accused us of dating you!” Hyuna  whined. “Aish, so ist.”

“I know, Hara too!” ______ snickered. “Oh wait…we did go on a date….never mind then…haha.”

______ went home after training.

-@: Before things get out of hand, I'm going to sit down to make a video. I think I need to explain to everyone what is going on with this recent scandal.-

She sat down to make a video.

In the video she went on to explain about her debut, and music video shooting with Jaehyo.

-@B2stGK: @  ______-ah, if anyone, I know I'd be the one you'd cheat with, right? ;D -

-@: @B2stGK but of course ^^-

-@helloimys: @B2stGK Keep dreaming……. –

A few days after posting the explanation video, ______ and Jaehyo’s rumor had disappeared.

She was in the practice room with B2ST.

Yoseob was laying his stomach, sprawled across the floor.

-@SHAWOLMinheeKim:  @ was OBVIOUSLY, not cheating on Yoseob Oppa. She’s too busy staring at his on ‘Beautiful Show’ fancams. I’m going to die now. –

-@helloimys: @SHAWOLMinheeKim I KNEW IT!~-

“Yah, she needs to stop telling you these things!!!”

“Not if it’s true!!~” Yoseob chuckled. “I know it’s true, so don’t bother lying about it.”

“Psh, how would she know? She’s too busy checking out ALL FIVE SHINee members!”

“Don’t change the subject and just admit it. The rumors were HILARIOUS!”

______ glared at him and sat down on his .

“I hope they’ve learned to not make random assumptions over nothing.” ______ sighed.

 “…and someone can finally stop laughing.” Doojoon nodded.

______ looked down.

“Yeah…Jerk Oppa! That rumor wasn’t THAT funny, and people are realizing its fake.”

“Ara! Ara!” he pouted.

-@helloimys: I...AM...NOT...A...CHAIR!!~ ㅠㅡㅠ-

"This is what you call...babysitting." ______ said, pointing to Yoseob.

"I'm sorry, I don't think you understand the concept of 'babysitting' very well." her boyfriend protested.

"I've babysat before."

"Who? Oh wait...you had that guy, whose name escapes me."

He pretended to think for a bit.

"Liar." ______ giggled. “You remember his name.”

Kikwang snapped a quick picture of them and posted it to twitter.

-@B2stGK: They don't look broken up to me! ㅋㅋㅋWhat do you all think?-

"Poopie-headed, Doodie boy?"

She bounced on his .

"Ow! Ow! Owwie! Yaaah!~ Kikwangie said it, not me!"

"Soo? You must’ve discussed it?"

“Well…” Yoseob nodded. “Maybe…”

"They cuddle in Kikwangie's bed if Yoseobie is too lazy to climb up to his own bed." Junhyung said.

"Junhyungie and Kikwangie share him." Doojoon said.

"As opposed to you getting him to yourself most nights?" ______ giggled.

"If I want Junhyungie, I have to fight off Hyunseungie who wants to spoon with him. It's that or we make a sandwich."

"What kind of a conversation did I just come in on?" Jaehyo asked, walking into the room.

"Jaehyo-ya, Annyeong!!!~~~~~”

“Annyeonghaseyo!” Jaehyo bowed politely.

“ Bye, Squishy Oppa, We need to discuss stuff."

"Manager!" Yoseob said, pointing to himself.

"Liar, you just want to make sure those rumors don't become a reality." Junhyung chuckled.

"They won't, Hyung." Jaehyo said. “I promise.”

"I know that, but I want to make sure nothing goes wrong with the photo-shoot and stuff." Yoseob said. "Yaaah, Song ____!~ Get off of my !"

"Oh mianhae, squishy, cushy tushy Oppa."

She stood up and helped Yoseob to his feet.

"Aish, My is numb." He complained. “Argh!~”

“We have to go meet with President Hong, real quick.” ______ said.

She gave Yoseob a quick peck on the cheek and ran off to her meeting with Jaehyo.

-@helloimys: @ put my to sleep, and then she ran away! ㅠㅡㅠ -

“Aww…so…does this mean you’re NOT my girlfriend?” Jaehyo pouted.

“Awww…” ______ whined. “Haesseo anhaesseo?”

“I told you girl!~”

“Tangerine, do you go to Japan just to do girl group dances?”

“Who said I need to be in Japan for that?”

______ shrugged.

“Well, the last time you went to Japan, I saw fancams of ‘Lovey Dovey’. This time, there are fancams of Block B doing ‘Mister’?! I guess you’re back to ‘normal’?”

“Are we normal?”

“Not really.” She giggled.

“I’m surprised Yoseob Hyung is okay after the rumors happened.”

______  snickered.

“What do you mean? My boyfriend was unaffected by all of it. If you go back to his twitter…I think he turned into some kind of laughing hyena during that time.” She laughed.

“I’m so glad that I’m not in a public relationship after my debut with Block B. I don’t think I could handle it. I mean since you’ll have more publicity after debuting, and more people will be watching your every move, it would be  more difficult.”

______ made a face at him.

“YAH! I haven’t debuted yet!” she shouted.

“Oh…Oops. Well, you already have a lot of fans so it may not change so much. You might also get more haters too…”

“Aigoo…you are  making me MORE NERVOUS!” she whined.

“Oh…sorry.”

He apologized but he continued to talk.

“Jaehyo-ya, check your twitter.”

-@: @blockbhyo Jaehyo, you special person…. Close your mouth! Kamsa!~ You wouldn’t want to swallow another fly.-

“Oh…….”

“Well, I’m glad I got someone with a personality to do this with me.”

“If not, you’d be bored. Could you have an imaginary person as the actor for your music video?”

“A ghost?” she gasped.

“That…or my imaginary friend, named FooFoo.” Jaehyo suggested.

“Imaginary friend?!’ she exclaimed. “Where is he?”

“He’s right next to me, are you blind or something?!”

 “OH! I see! YAH, why didn’t you mention that before?! If I used him, in the first place, he wouldn’t show up in pictures and there would be no scandal. Open your mouth.”

Jaehyo stared blankly.

“You’re sending mixed messages! Aish! Open or closed?! I can’t talk with my mouth closed.”

______ started to laugh.

“Oh dear god, I’m never going to debut.”

“Wae?” Jaehyo chuckled.

“I didn’t use Yoseob Oppa as the actor for my video because of distractions. Now, that we are getting closer as friends…there’s more distractions. We shouldn’t talk anymore.”

“AISH! You two, quit fooling around and get to work. You get distracted easily. You make friends easily too, so there is no way for you to not make more friends.” Yoseob scolded playfully. “Quit talking about me too, my ears are ringing.”

“I’m not.”

“She is.” Jaehyo said.

“What is FooFoo whispering into your ear?” ______ asked, eyeing Jaehyo.

“He said there are little hearts floating around your heads, and they just joined together to make one big heart.”

“You really are special, aren’t you, Tangerine?” ______ giggled.

“I kind of liked that though.” Yoseob pouted.

______ shook her head.

“Where did you come from anyway?” she asked.

“I waited for my to wake up and then I came after you. I feel like such a proud boyfriend."

The President was having a meeting, so they waited outside.

"Yah, are you trying to debut or not?” Yoseob laughed at ______.

“At this rate, I’m NEVER going to debut…” she sighed. “Never, ever…ever. There are way too many distractions. Have you ever seen so many scandals before a debut?”

“Ani, but I’m sure many others couldn’t handle it like you can.” Yoseob said, being the sweet, reassuring boyfriend he was.

“That’s what I said, isn’t it?” Jaehyo asked.

“Mwoya?!” ______ laughed. “NO!~”

“Kinda sorta?”

“Kinda, sorta, not really!~” she snickered.

"Oh well, I still ship you two."

Kamsahamnida!" Yoseob said, bowing to him.

"Cheonmaneyo! Who do you ship me with?" Jaehyo asked.

"Hmm...so many people."

"Like who?"

"Um...Jung Hanhae..."

"He swears at me on twitter...so...NO THANKS!~"

"Sechang is squishy. Then there is all of the Block B members, Joon, and Luhan?"

"All guys?" Jaehyo grumbled.

"Want to know who I ship Yoseobie Oppa with?"

"Guys too,  most likely."

"Yep, B2ST members, and OH EM GEE....I'm a DanSeob shipper. I still havent met him, by the way."

"Oh well...hehehe."

"I ship you and Bokshiri the most."

"I'll take it. I know I'm his favorite male."

"I figured, if he met Daniel, he'd be his new favorite though...""

"MWOYA?! WAE?"

"They're both puppies." she giggled.

"No."

The President's door opened.

"______-ah, you can come in." 

"Coming, President-nim!~~" she sang as she skipped off to the President's office.

'You troll..." Yoseob pouted.

"Hyung, kaja!" Jaehyo said.

 

 

 

___________________________________________________

Yoseob didn't take that scandal very seriously, at all...haha.

He's confident in his relationship with ______. Yay him!

 Yoseob was laughing, like maniac, the whole chappie >_< ♥♥♥♥♥