Chapter 26

Always Singing Just For You~

 

 

______ sat on the side and watched B2ST practice.

When they were on a break, Yoseob sat next to her and kissed her temple

“______-ah!~” He sang cutely.

“Yes, Sweaty Oppa?” she giggled.

“Saranghae!~” He sang and wiped his sweat on her to .

“Yah!! Eww!~ You’re always doing that you weirdo!~”

“I’m sharing my love!~ Kekekekeke.” He chuckled, laying his head on her lap. “You know...I could go for some patbingsu right now. Let’s get some after practice?”

______ smiled and tenderly ran her fingers through his hair.

“Mmm…if you do well with practice…it’s a date!~”

“I’ll be daebak!~” he said giving her two thumbs up.

______ leaned down and kissed his forehead.

He rested for a while before they started to practice again.

______ excused herself to go to the bathroom.

“______ Unnie!~” A familiar voice squealed.

______ turned around to see Hyuna standing there.

The younger girl ran to pull her into a, tight, bear hug.

“Oh, Hyuna!!~”

“Unnie, I’ve missed you!”

“I know! I miss you guys too! It’s been a while since we actually got a chance to hang out.” ______ said hugging her back.

“We’re practicing now, want to come say ‘hello’ to everyone?”

“I’m sure that Yoseob Oppa won’t miss me too much.” ______ said. “I’d love to see everyone!”

She followed Hyuna to the practice room.

“Guess who I found?!~” Hyuna squealed.

“Who?” Gayoon asked taking a sip of her water.

“TA-DA!!~”

“______-ah!!!~/______ Unnie!~” The 4 minute members yelled together, as they rushed to greet ______ with hugs.

______ got so distracted by her reunion with 4minute that she stayed longer than she had planned to.

They talked and the girls taught her some of their dance moves.

“You know, I have a feeling that, if ______ debuted as the sixth member of 4minute, Yoseob Oppa would have a lot more competition for her heart.” Gayoon whispered to Hyuna.

“I know what you mean. Yoseob Oppa would have to work a lot harder to keep her.”

“I’m kind of a fail a dancing and rapping…” ______ said, hiding her face in embarrassment.

“Actually, Unnie, you’re not bad at all.” Sohyun said.

“THAT was HOTT!” a voice behind them said. They noticed Yoseob’s reflection in the mirror as he walked into the practice room. “Where did THAT come from?!”

“Oppa…” ______ said, her cheeks tinged pink.

“Waaa!~ y.” Kikwang said earning a glare from Yoseob.

“Don’t you dare.” He growled.

“Yoseob Oppa, how did you know that she was in here?” Gayoon asked.

He just gave her a ‘DUH’ look.

“It’s obvious!~” he chuckled. “You would ______-nap her.”

“______-nap…” ______ giggled. “Yoseobie Oppa, you are too cute, making up your own words. Are you ready?”

“Actually…I want to see more of that.” Yoseob said wiggling his brows.

“Because he naughty naughty!~” Hyunseung sang. “Don’t let his cute face fool you, now, I know for a fact that he was having some erted thoughts.”

“Yah! I was not!~” Yoseob whined defensively. “What, is that one of your 4D powers? Can you read my mind?”

“Oh yeah! On my home plant, it’s a common trait. Your mind is just full of little nasties!~”

“Is not!!!~”

Junhyung snickered.

“YAH!~” Yoseob pouted, turning slightly red. “Nuh uh!!!~ Never mind, I want patbingsu. I’m ready, let’s go.”

“Translation, my body is ready, take me now!~” Hyunseung teased.

“Oh, and I’m the one with the dirty thoughts?” Yoseob said pulling ______ out of the room.

“Annyeonghaseyo!~” ______ laughed and waved goodbye to everyone.

Yoseob and ______ got to the place, and sat down with a big bowl of patbingsu to share.

-@helloimys: a nice patbingsu date with @, my pretty Jagiya, after a long, tiring practice. In need of something cold and refreshing.-

He tweeted with a cute, couple selca of them holding up their spoons with a scoop of shaved ice on it.

______ smiled and fed Yoseob a scoop.

“Mmm…Masissta!~ You know, it tastes even better when you feed it to me!~” he said, closing his eyes while holding his mouth open.

She stared at him and blinked.

He opened his eyes and pouted at her.

‘Oh, I know, he does NOT expect me to feed him.’ she thought and sighed.

“______-ah…”

“Aigoo, Oppa is such a baby!~ Do you need to me fed?~”

“Yep!~”

______ giggled and fed him another spoonful.

“Masissta!!~~” he squealed.

“Now, feed yourself!”

“Nope, I’ll feed you though.” He said cutely. “You feed me, and I’ll feed you.”

______ smirked and took a huge scoop.

“Open up, wide, Oppa.” she said evilly.

Yoseob’s eyes widened.

“Are you trying to kill me?!?!~” he panicked. “Okay, okay, I’ll feed myself.”

He took a smaller scoop and quickly ate it.

“Aww…baby Oppa is all grown up!~” she teased.

Yoseob squeezed his eyes shut, tightly, and  gripped his hair.

“Arrrrgh!” he whimpered. “Brain freeze!!!~

______ snickered.

“Maybe, I spoke too soon. You CAN’T feed yourself.” She giggled. “Aww… okay.”

She leaned in to kiss his cheek, when he turned and she got his lips instead.

Yoseob chuckled.

“I win! Kekekeke!~”

“Yah! You little sneak!~” she whined and playfully smacked his arm. “Did you just pull a fake brain freeze, in order to get a kiss?!”

“Nope, the brain freeze was real…I just wanted to be naughty.”

“Aigoo!~ Bad Oppa, Baaaaaaaaad!~” ______ said glaring at him through narrow eyes.

Yoseob chuckled mischievously and fed her a small scoop off of his spoon.

“Well it tastes good when you feed me, BUT it taste even better with a kiss.”

______ rolled her eyes and jumped a bit when she saw a girl standing next to them.

“Oh, Annyeonghaseyo!~” Yoseob said politely.

The girl smiled.

“Oh, Eunha-ya!~” ______ said.

“Unnie, y-you remember me” she stuttered.

“Of course, I remember you! Yoseob Oppa, this is the sweet, little girl is the one that made us these!~” ______ said holding up her cell phone, with the little charm hanging on it.

“Oh, really?!?! Kamasahamnida!!~” Yoseob said. “I really love it!”

“You’re welcome!” she said shyly. “I was on twitter and noticed Yoseob Oppa’s tweet. I happened to be here with my Umma and I just thought I’d say hi.”

“It was nice to see you, Eunha!” ______ said. “Take care, okay?”

“Yes, Unnie!” she said and bowed before she left.

“Aww…you have a little fan!~” Yoseob chuckled. “She was so cute.”

“Wasn’t she? I love that we haven’t had any bad things happen lately.”

 “Our supporters are making sure we stay happy. They know how much we mean to each other.” he said softly and smiled.

After they finished their patbingsu the couple headed to the nearest theater to watch a late movie.

He paid for the tickets and they were standing in love for snacks.

“______-ah!~”

“I know that voice…” Yoseob grumbled. “It’s ‘the thing’, my own little anti-fan.”

“Aish…” ______ sighed. “Maybe he’s leaving.”

“I hope so! Yah, does this guy have you on some sort of tracking device?! It seems like he is EVERYWHERE.”

“Are you on a date?” Munhee asked coming closer.

“Unnie!~” Minhee said.

“Minhee-ya!!~” ______ squealed and hugged her.

“Oppa, if they are on a date, which it looks like they are, get lost!” Minhee said with a cheerful smile.

“Why are you looking at me like that, it’s creeping me out?”

“Don’t be a date crasher! Just because you noticed them from far away it doesn’t mean you should just interrupt their date! Let’s go, we can talk to her later.”

‘But I have something to say now!” Munhee protested.

“Okay, out with it.” Yoseob said.

He crossed his arms and tapped his foot, waiting for Munhee to speak.

“I-I forgot. So, I guess I better stay until I remember!” Munhee said sneakily. “Hmm…I wanted to see that movie too. Minhee-ya, let’s go! We should sit together too.

“Yah, Kim Munhee!~” ______ scolded.

“Well if he’s not leaving…you should stay too.” Yoseob said to Minhee. “It’ll keep me from shoving a box of popcorn down his throat.”

In the theater, Yoseob and ______ sat together, with Minhee next to her, and Munhee in the next seat.

Being close to Munhee, made Yoseob tense.

“Ignore him, pretend that he isn’t even here.” ______ said squeezing Yoseob’s hand.

He relaxed a  bit and put his arm around.

“I’m okay, he hasn’t said anything so…I won’t murder him. When he…” Yoseob started to talk but was interrupted by a loud snore. “…is he seriously…asleep? He’s snoring that loudly in a movie theater?”

“I say…you two should sneak into another theater and leave him here.” Minhee said. “Unnie, you know the babo won’t wake up until the movie is over anyway. This is why Umma and Appa never take us to see movies.”

“Thank you, Minhee-ya. I’ll call you.” ______ said giving her a hug before she walked out with Yoseob.

They enjoyed the rest of their date together and he walked her home.

______’s phone vibrated.

“It’s a text from Minhee.”

“Did ‘the thing’ wake up?”

______ giggled and showed him the text.

-The roll of the credits, as if on cue, the wild Snorlax to wake his up. He didn’t even notice you were gone, until we got home. XD Then he was like “Where’s ______? Oh, she probably just left as soon as the movie ended.” –

Yoseob snickered.

“Is he THAT stupid?”

“Yes, but even the date crasher didn’t ruin our date.” ______ giggled. “I know it’s rare now, to get to spend a day like because your schedule is getting busy.”

“I won’t forget to put you into my schedule as often as possible. If I could I’d have Song ‘______’ written across every day, week, and month.” He said. "Even if I am busy, I'll make sure to call you as often as I can, just to tell you that I love you. You're what get's me through each day."

She smiled and kissed his lips.

"I love you, Oppa."

 

______________________________________________________________

I want Patbingsu now!~ XD haha

Yoseobie Oppa, bring me some!