Chapter 17

Always Singing Just For You~

 

 

 

______ was on her computer and came across a headline that made her heart stop for a moment.

'Breaking News!!! B2ST's Yang Yoseob collapses!'

"W-What?!No...This is a hoax right?! It's not true!" ______ panicked. "Please tell me, that this article is a joke!"

Minhee stood behind her and read over her shoulder.

"Unnie...what’s wrong?" she gasped. "I'm sure he's fine. It was probably just a minor thing."

"Minor?! Does this look like a 'minor thing' to you?! It's all over allkpop, Ningin, soompi, what site is it not on? This is a big deal!"

"He's not taking care of himself! Oppa is not like that! This is exactly what I wanted to avoid!"

Netizens were bashing her and blaming her for everything.

"Don't let those comments get to you!"

"How can I not?! It is my fault!!"

"These so called 'fans' would bash you either way. They tell you to date him. Then, they tell you they hate you for taking him from them. Then, you get hell for the break up. You don't deserve this."

"I have to go see him." she said dialing Kikwang's number. "Kikwang Oppa."

Kikwang looked at his phone and managed to slip out of the room unnoticed.

"______-ah, let's meet somewhere to talk." He said softly. “Somewhere quieter.”

Yoseob was lying in bed staring at the IV in his arm.

“Aish!”

"Yah, Yang Yoseob are you completely insane?" his mother scolded. "You're a human, you need rest."

"I can handle it, Umma."

"Well, obviously, that is NOT true!" Doojoon said. "You're lucky it wasn't worse."

"Hyung your fever was almost up to one-hundred and five degrees! You’re going to kill yourself if you don’t cool off a bit!” Dongwoon said.

“Stay off the computer too.”

“W-why?” Yoseob stammered. “Is it getting worse?”

“Don’t stress yourself out about it anymore. It’s not good for your health.”

“Where is ______, anyway?” His mother asked.

“We broke up, Umma.” He said barely above a whisper.

“What?! Why?! That girl really liked you!”

"Yah, guys, where did Kikwangie go?" Yoseob asked trying to change the subject.

He didn’t want to talk about her.

He missed her much and it hurt like hell to acknowledge the fact that she wasn’t there.

"I thought Kikwangie Hyung was right here...a few seconds ago." Dongwoon said looking around.

The maknae scratched his head in confusion.

"He's short...he could be hiding anywhere. Did you look under the bed?" Hyunseung joked and started to laugh alone. "Ahem! Never mind!~ Aish...I was just trying to lighten the mood. It's too serious in here."

Kikwang met up with ______ at her house.

He rang the doorbell and Munhee answered it.

Kikwang had a blank expression and looked at the address again.

“Um…I must have the wrong address.”

Munhee watched in amusement as Kikwang compared the address ______ had given him, to the one on the house.

‘Waaaa!~ He really is that much of a babo in real life. That’s hilarious.’

“______ doesn’t have any siblings…”

“Nope, she doesn’t…”

“Oh, you know ______?!” Kikwang said.

“Yep, I do.”

“I thought this was her address but then…”

“Mhm…”

“So this isn’t her address? Then what is her address?”

“Dude, seriously?” Munhee said just staring at him.

“What?” Kikwang asked with that blank, babo expression on his face.

“Munhee-ya, who is at the door?”

“Oh, Kikwang Oppa?”

“______-ah!~ So this is your house?!” Kikwang said cheerfully.

He was proud of his accomplishment.

“Of course it is Oppa.” ______ giggled.

“But…he…”

Kikwang eyed Munhee and pointed a finger at him.

“Him? Yah, what did you do this time?! I swear, Kim Munhee, if you don’t stop pestering my visitors…” ______ growled, glaring daggers at him.

“I wasn’t pestering…I just found it amusing.” He chuckled.

“Aish, go home you hater! Minhee left an hour ago,  you should’ve left with her. Go…now please?”

“Fine, I’ll go, but behave.”

“What are you, my bodyguard?!” she asked, getting irritated.

“Yes!”

“Aigoo!~ You’re not strong enough to be my bodyguard you freak. Now, Go…I have to talk to Kikwang Oppa.” she said. ‘If Munhee was my bodyguard…I’d sacrifice my life and just die already.’

She and Kikwang went for a short walk to talk and get some fresh air.

“It’s like you’re under house arrest or something.” He chuckled.

“Yeah…usually when I go out, the anti-fans show up somewhere. That’s why I don’t usually go very far.”

“You stopped tweeting and making videos too…”

She let out a sigh and frowned

"I promised Yoseob Oppa that I’d make a video for him every morning, but I haven’t been able to.”

“The anti-fans have gotten pretty bad lately, especially right now. If you don’t mind me asking, who was that guy who answered your door? He’s not a new boyfriend right?!” Kikwang panicked. ‘She can’t have a new boyfriend! She needs to get back together with Yoseob, so they can both smile again. She doesn’t look like she’s been smiling and I know Yoseob hasn’t.’

“Oh, Kim Munhee? Yoseob Oppa hasn’t mentioned my annoying ex-boyfriend.”

“Oh that was the guy?!” Kikwang exclaimed. “Now, I can see why Yoseob hates the guy so much. Waaaa!~ he’s…interesting. Don’t you get back together with him, okay?! You and Yoseob need to get back together. ”

______ looked at Kikwang and stifled a laugh.

“Kikwang Oppa, you’re adorable!” she giggled.

“You smiled!!! Yay! ______-ah, you’ve been crying a lot, haven’t you?” he asked, when he noticed the puffiness around her red rimmed eyes.

“Kikwang Oppa…is it bad?" ______ asked softly as more tears started to form in her eyes. “I was worried when I saw that headline.”

Kikwang’s heart hurt for them.

They loved each other and anti-fans were keeping them apart.

He stepped forward and pulled her into his arms, lightly her hair.

"No, it's not as serious as they made it sound. He has been skipping meals and spends most of his time in the practice room. Netizens are blowing it all out of proportion. He used to be so happy before he met you…but…"

"See?! It's all my fault."

"No, wait,  that’s not what I meant. You didn’t let me finish. Yes, he was happy, but then he met you and he was even happier than ever.”

They walked back to her house and he caught a whiff of something.

“Yah, are you cooking?”

“Yeah, It's for Yoseob Oppa..." she said softly. "Samgyetang, so he feels better. I hope he gets better soon."

"You know, the guys and I, we always said we would find someone for Yoseob who would take care of him. I’d take you to see him but they have reporters and paparazzi outside the hospital. None of us could get out. It wasn't easy to sneak out of there."

"How will you get back?" she asked. "They didn't even know that you left?"

"Well, the guys should all be back at the dorm by now.”

"Then, could you do me a favor? Take this to Yoseob Oppa?"

She held out a large bowl to him.

"I will...and I'll make sure he eats every last drop of it." Kikwang said. “We’ll have Doojoon, Hyunseungie, and Junhyungie hold him down, while the maknae holds his mouth open, and I pour the soup in his mouth. That way, if someone gets bitten, it’ll be Dongwoonie.”

She snickered.

"Oppa, you guys are so crazy!~ You better make sure he does. I want him to get back to his usual cheerful self, and soon.”                                                                                                       

"That's one thing, we all take care of each other. We tease and make fun of one another a lot of the time, but we're like a family."

She smiled at him.

“Thanks Kikwangie Oppa. I feel a bit better now.”

When he got back to the dorm the guys asked him question after question about where he had been.

“Why? What’s with the interrogation?” he asked, confused to why they were being so pushy.

“Right here, it says ‘Are B2ST’s Kikwang and ______ having a secret affair?’ That’s the newest headline.”

"Complete with photographic evidence of the two of you hugging." Doojoon said.

"What the...That's not true!!!" Kikwang exclaimed. "I promise that's not what happened!! Are friends not allowed to hug now, without being romantically involved?! AISH!"

 

 

____________________________________________________

Aww Kikwang is such a good friend!~

but...Uh Oh! More drama?