Chapter 31

Always Singing Just For You~

 

 

______ was still constantly apologizing to Kikwang.

-@helloimys: @B2stGK has a new nickname!~ Pee Pee Kiki!!!~ kekeke I’m going to call him that for the rest of the day.-

-@doublev89: @helloimys Do it!!!!~~~~ ^^-

-@: @helloimys @doublev89 Oppas! Be nice! :(-

“I don’t want to be nice! It’s probably, that he just looks like a puppy pad to Bokshiri.” Hyunseung said petting the puppy.

“Ah, he does…” Junhyung said. “Kikwangie is wearing white and blue today. That could be it, right?”

“Aw…Oppas!!~” ______ scolded. “Kikwangie Oppa, do you need help?”

Upon hearing those words leave her lips, Yoseob jumped up.

“YAH, What do you mean help?! How are you supposed to help him? I’m sure he doesn’t need help getting out of his pants…” he muttered, earning looks from everyone in the room.

“Aigoo, Oppa, that is not what I meant. I was going to help him clean h-…”

“He can shower on his own too!!~” he exclaimed, loudly , cutting her off.

______ , and the rest of the girls, started to giggle.

“I wasn’t going to offer to scrub him!” she laughed.

“Yoseobie doesn’t like to feel like Kikwangie is more important than him.” Junhyung whispered to her.

“Psh! He is SO not!” Yoseob scoffed.

“Still, his overreaction was daebak!!~” Hyunseung laughed.

______ sighed.

“I was, ACTUALLY, offering to wash his pants for him.” she said. “You know, in a washing machine?”

“OH!” Yoseob said. “No need, he can do that himself.”

The girls were giggling even more now.

“Oppa, sounds insane.” Hyuna said.

Yoseob pulled ______ onto his lap.

“Well, THIS ______ is mine.”

“Oppa, the way you said ‘THIS’ makes it sounds like there is another Song ______ in the world.” Gayoon said.

“There could be, but it doesn’t mean that one will be the same.”

“It’s okay Gayoonie, I believe that Oppa has lost it too.” ______ giggled. “Oppa, I’m not going to attack one of your best friends.”

“Ewww…he’s not my best friend. BLEH! That would be Daniel.”

______ thought about it for a while.

“Okay, in that case, I take back what I just said.” She giggled. “I would definitely…”

“YAH!!~”

“Hahaha Unnie is just kidding Oppa.” Hyuna said.

“Yoseobie is being so sensitive. I think our girlfriend is PMSing.” Hyunseung said.

“YAH!” the so called ‘girlfriend’ pouted. “I am not sensitive!~”

Hyuna sat on ______’s lap.

“Unnie!~” she squealed, hugging her tight.

“Yah, Kim Hyuna! Get off of us please!”

"Unnie loves me!!~~" she said. "She loves me more than you!~"

"You wish." He scoffed.

"I know!~"

"Wanna bet?" he challenged.

"Bounce, bounce, bounce!!~" she said bouncing on ______'s lap, which just put more pressure on Yoseob.

“YAAAH! You’re too heavy!~”

“Unnie is mine for today!”

“What?!” Yoseob shouted. “WHY?!”

“Unnie, promised the day to us.” Sohyun said.

“Why?” Yoseob said look ______ in the eye.

“I don’t know…we just wanted to have a girls day.” She giggled.

“You wanted to have fun without me?”

“No.” she said. “We just want to do girl things, that you wouldn’t be interested in.”

“______-ah, did you miss the part where I said he’s B2ST’s girlfriend?” Hyunseung reminded her.

“No, I caught that Oppa.” she laughed.

“What fun can you, possibly, have without me?” Yoseob pouted.

“We talk about things.”

“What kind of things?”

“Things I can’t talk about with you.”

“Like what?!?!~” he whined.

“Like you, Oppa.” Gayoon laughed. “Duh!”

Yoseob made a face at her.

“We could start the drama discussion.” Jihyun said

“OH! I watched ‘A Thousand Kisses’.”

“How was I?” Doojoon asked. “I’m the best part right?”

“Oppa, you’re just a cameo!” Jihyun said. “If she watched it for your cuts, she’d never understand what is going on.”

“I liked Oppa’s character, but Unnie is so cute!~” ______ squealed. “I spaz over that drama. It’s, honestly, one of my newest obsessions lately.”

“Yah, what about ‘Poseidon’?!” Yoseob asked. “You should be watching that.”

“Why? You’re not in it Oppa.” ______ pointed out.

“Yes, I am!” he whined. “Well, maybe not my face, or my body, but my voice is there! So technically, yes, I am!~ Watch it and spaz over me!”

“I do.” ______ giggled. “I am right now.”

Yoseob looked her over.

“You don’t look like you’re spazzing.” He pouted.

“Of course I am, I’m spazzing on the inside.” She said with a grin and started to giggle.

“Liar…” he whined. “Yah, girls, I’ll share her for today, but while you’re practicing, she’s mine!”

“But…” Sohyun whined.

“GO!~” He said shoving them out of the room.

While the girls were practicing, ______ was taking selca pictures with the B2ST members.

Yoseob tweeted a cute selca of him.

-@helloimys: I let @ style my hair today. What do you think? kekeke.-

In the picture, Yoseob had Bokshiri sitting on his head.

The black color of the puppy's fur was the same shade as Yoseob's hair

-@: @helloimys He blends into your hair. Yah, don't let the baby fall!-

-@helloimys: @ I won't! I'm the best Appa!!~ ^^ He trusts me!-

-@4M_sohyeon: @helloimys Oppa and @ Unnie are tweeting each other from the same room kekeke.-

-@4M_hyunah:  @4M_kkwonsso It's like they’re on a cute tweet date XD kekeke-

-@helloimys: @4M_hyunah @4M_kkwonsso Shouldn’t you be doing something else? Aigoo! I don’t think you’ll be getting her back. Mehrong!~ :P-

Yoseob pulled ______ into his arms.

“But what about our girls day…”

“You’re mine, don’t you know that?” he asked softly.

“Andwae!~” she sang.

“Yeah, don’t use my song against me. That song will never come true for me! I’m going to hold you tight and squeeze you, and squeeze you and tickle you.” He said tickling her sides.

“Yah, stop it!!~” she laughed.

“You better have that song on repeat! Support your boyfriend!!~” he scolded, as he continued his teasing and tickling. “Better yet, you can cover it for me…Please?”

“Mm…I’ll do it, just for my favorite Oppa.”

“For me?! Really?” Hyunseung chimed dramatically putting a hand over his heart. “I’m so touched!~ Oh, ______-ah, you don’t have to.”

“Yah...”

“Well she didn’t specify which Oppa. She just said her ‘favorite’ Oppa, so I assumed it was me. I know that ______ loves me the most.”

“You really shouldn’t assume things.” Junhyung said. “Don’t you know what happens when you assume?”

“I love all my B2ST Oppas equally…” ______ said.

Yoseob glared at her.

“Excuse me?!” he said. “What was that?”

“Let me finish! Aigoo, I didn’t complete my thought.” she giggled. “I tried to say, I love all my B2ST Oppas equally, except for Yoseobie Oppa. I love you more than I could ever love anyone else.”

“Hear that Hyunseungie, and Pee Pee Kiki?!~ I’m the best!~” Yoseob sang.

“you’d be the best if you let me hang out with the girls later.”

Yoseob made a face.

“Nah, I’ll settle for being nearly perfect.”

“Just grow a little bit.” Doojoon said patting his head.

“If I were taller I’d be a god, but no, I’m short so…I’m not perfect.”

“You’re not short.” ______ said. “You’re normal sized.”

“How tall is ‘the thing’?” he asked.

“Somewhere between 6 feet and skyscraper?” she told him. “You’re perfect to me. Even if the conversation did just suddenly go from who I love the most, to height? What the…hahaha you are so weird, Oppa!”

“I know, but I’m still your absolute favorite!~” Yoseob said. “You said I’m perfect, so I’ll take it. Think about it, if I wasn’t so random all the time, you wouldn’t love me so much. You’d get bored of me.”

“Babo.” She giggled.

“I’m going to be more fun! That way, you won’t try to bathe Kikwang or attack Daniel.”

“Aigoo…you are my crazy Oppa.” ______ said rolling her eyes at him.

“Bokshiri!~” Yoseob called and the puppy came bouncing over to his face. “Bokshiri, Umma is confusing Appa. First she says I’m perfect, and then she says I’m crazy? How dare she…”

 “Yah, Oppa, Don’t corrupt the baby!!~”

 

 

________________________________________________________

Haha Yoseob randomly overreacting...what a crazy cutie Oppa!~