Chapter 37

Always Singing Just For You~

 

 

Yoseob and ______ were out on a little coffee date.

"Hmm...Let’s buy a cake. A HUGE ONE!!~" He said putting an arm around her shoulders.

"Or we could bake one." she said.

"You want to bake a cake? It's A cake to congratulate you, why would I make you work to make it?"

"Oh come on, baking is fun. Want to help?" she giggled.

He thought about for a second and nodded.

"Yes!!"

"That was, literally, a second. You answered pretty fast."

"It'll be fun. Let's do it!! This can be our next project!~~"

He had been really hyper and spastic since they found out that she made it.

"Haha, Oppa, you are more excited than I am." ______ giggled taking a sip of her coffee.

"I KNOW!!~" he shouted, a bit, too loudly. "Oops...that was loud. Sorry, everyone."

He stood up and bowed to the people in the coffee shop.

______ covered to stifle a laugh.

"Aigoo..." she snickered. "Oppa, you are so embarrassing!~"

"Kekeke." he chuckled nervously and slowly stood up. "Maybe, we should get out of here, before I attract more attention.”

"Haha, you think?" she giggled and they rushed out of there as fast as they could.

They walked down the street, arm in arm.

______ stopped in front of a Supermarket.

"What? Why did you stop?"

"Come on, let's go into the store and find our ingredients!~" she said.

She grabbed his hand and pulled him in.

They were walking through the aisles with a shopping cart, while she searched the internet for recipes.

Yoseob looked at her.

“So, what do we need?!’

“Well, first, we should figure out what kind of cake we want to make.” She said.

“Hmm…how about red velvet?” he asked.

“Or blue velvet?” she suggested.

Yoseob’s eyes lit up.

“Waaaa!~ They have a blue velvet cake?!?!”

“Mhm!~” she nodded.

“Daebak!!!~ Hmm, how about…green velvet?” he asked, like an innocent, curious, little child.

______ giggled and nodded again.

“Yeah, maybe.”

He gasped.

“Omo!!~ Well if that’s true, then we should make cupcakes instead!~ We can make different colors! We should make…” he thought about it. “…red, green, blue, and maybe purple?!~ Let’s find the ingredients!!!~”

He, happily, ran down the aisle and started throwing the ingredients into the cart.

“Okay, Oppa, we need…cake flour.” She laughed.

“FLOUR!!!!~” he shouted, putting a couple of bags into the cart. “Ije junbi dwaesseo what’s next? CAKE FLOUR!~  Jigeum boyeo julge what’s next? CAKE FLOUR!~”

“Aigoo, something you don’t need.” ______ laughed. “sugar…”

“Sugar!~” he sang, throwing some into the cart.

“Seriously, Oppa, you’re hyper enough. I don’t think you need cake.”

Yoseob looked at her and narrowed his eyes.

“Yah, what do you mean? Yes, I do!!” he pouted, looking over her shoulder, reading the ingredient list.

______ face-palmed.

“Oh, Oppa.” she snickered.

“Ije junbi dwaesseo what’s next?” he sang loudly. “Yah, what’s next?!”

“Salt…” she told him.

Yoseob made a face.

“Salt?!” he exclaimed, in disbelief.

“Hahaha, YES, salt!” she giggled.

“Ew…a salty cake?!”

“NO, you weirdo! It needs salt, but it’s not going to be salty.”

He gave her a weird look.

“Uh…O-Okay, if you say so…” he said, hesitantly, putting the salt into the cart. He picked it up again. “Are you sure?!”

“Yes, Oppa!~” ______ scolded and couldn’t hold in her laughter. “You are so cute!~ Aww, I love you.”

She smiled and kissed his cheek.

“Mm…I love you!~” he chuckled, hugging her tight. “Okay, next item.”

“Cocoa powder!” she read off of the list.

“Cocoa powder, cocoa powder?! Where are you?!~~ Oh there! Cocoa powder, CHECK!!~”

______ sighed and kept a, huge, smile on her face.

“Next item?”

“Baking soda?”

“Baking soda, CHECK!!!~”

“Vanilla extract?”

“Vanilla, GOT IT!~”

“Now, we need vinegar, cream cheese, butter, buttermilk, and eggs. Oh, and you can go crazy with your food coloring.”

“Food coloring!!!!~ Oh yeah!!!~” Yoseob exclaimed, excitedly, grabbing a few different colors.

______ watched him and shook her head.

‘Aigoo!~ So hyper.’ She thought.

-@: Yoseobie Oppa is really in a hyper mood today. No more sugar for him, kekeke.-she tweeted.

After shopping, they went to her place and started to work on the cake.

Yoseob went onto twitter and saw her tweet.

“YAH!!!~ How could you tweet that?!” he whined. “______-ah!!!~”

“Tweet what?” ______ asked innocently, as she poured ingredients into the bowls.

He held out his phone to show her the tweet.

She just shrugged and stifled a laugh.

They worked on making the cupcakes and Yoseob had fun experimenting with the colors.

“Hmm...Okay, now that we have the colorful cupcakes, all we need is the cream cheese frosting. Oppa, could you get the cream cheese for me, please?” she asked, but got no response. “Oppa?”

______ looked around and found Yoseob, hiding, eating one of the cupcakes.

“Mmm…Masissta!~” he squealed.

“Yah, Oppa!!~” she scolded, putting her hands on her hips, as she glared at him. “What are you doing?!”

He jumped when he saw her.

“Oops…I’m caught…” he gasped. “I was just…I’M SORRY, they were just too colorful and yummy looking! I couldn’t resist, but I only ate one.  I promise!~”

“Aigoo, Oppa, you’re a little piggy!~

Yoseob pouted.

“But…It was so good!~”

“Sneaky Oppa, come on, let’s go make the frosting to put on the cupcakes, before they’re all gone.”

“That’s okay if one is missing.” He said. “Kikwang doesn’t need one. I’ll take his!~

He flashed his adorable, dimpled, smile.

“Aigoo!~”

After they finished, they headed to the Cube building.

“______-ah!!!~” Gayoon shouted.

She, and the rest of the 4minute members, ran over to greet her.

“Oh, ______ Unnie!” Hyuna squealed, pulling her into a bear hug.

‘So, did you make it?! Did you make it?!” Kikwang asked.

______ sighed and put on a frown.

“Well…” she sighed.

“Yah, what’s that expression, Noona?” Dongwoon asked.

“You can’t have failed.” Junhyung said. “You have talent and wouldn’t even need to train for too long.”

“Junhyung Oppa is right, about that.” Gayoon said. “Even our practice sessions were just us goofing around.”

“How can this have happened?” Hyuna whined. “No, Unnie!!!~”

“Aww…well ______-ah, you can always try again.” Kikwang said, opening up his arms.

He pulled her in for a hug.

Yoseob looked around at everyone, and started to laugh at their sympathetic expressions.

“What?! Why are you laughing, Oppa?” Gayoon snapped. “______ didn’t make it, and you think this is funny?!”

Yoseob pointed at Gayoon’s face and laughed harder.

“Aigoo, your face! Your face is hilarious!!~~”

Everyone, in the room, turned to look at him.

They were all, completely, lost and confused.

“Of course she made it!!” Yoseob exclaimed. “Aigoo, you people...such babos!~”

“WHAT?!”

The room echoed.

“What do you mean?” Jihyun asked. “I thought…”

“So, you did make it?!?” Dongwoon asked, with a huge grin. “NOONA!!!~~~”

“Yes.” ______ giggled.

“You guys…” Yoseob scolded. “You should be ashamed of yourselves. How could you assume like that?!?! Aigoo, I told you she’d make it.”

Suddenly, they all rushed in to congratulate her and hug her.

“CHUKAHAE!!!!!~” Everyone chanted.

“I still, CANNOT believe that you ALL thought that she failed the audition!~ What kind of people are you?!” Yoseob continued to scold, dramatically.

“Oppa!” ______ giggled.

He crossed his arms and pouted.

“No, and to think we made cupcakes for you guys?! Psh…you don’t deserve it!~” he scoffed, walking over to the box of cupcakes.

“Cupcakes?!” Dongwoon said. “What kind of cupcakes?”

“Wouldn’t you like to know?” Yoseob teased. “Too bad, you don’t get any.”

“Why?!” Doojoon shouted. “Give me a cupcake!~”

“ANIYA, They’re all mine now. MEHRONG!~” Yoseob taunted them and ran off with all of the cupcakes.

“But I want one too, Hyung!~” the maknae pouted, and chased him around the room.

“No…they’re mine!~”

“Oppa, I don’t think you need anymore.” ______ laughed, watching them run around. “You’re more hyper, than you were earlier…”

 

 

_____________________________________________________

Crazy, Hyper Yoseobie Oppa!~ hehe

Too much sugar and over-excitement for him haha

Now, A GIF just as a bonus. i saw this on tumblr and spazzed a bit

Yoseobie Oppa!!!~ you have to take the cover off first, or it doesn't work, you silly!~ XD