Chapter 21

Always Singing Just For You~

 

^Thanks to milktea for my adorable Poster and background ♥♥♥^

 

 

 

“You really don’t believe me?!” ______ whined.

“Aww, but of course we do Sweetie! Your father and I support your confidence and ability to dream big!~” Her mother said.

“But, Umma, I mean it! I really am dating Yang Yoseob from B2ST.”

“Well, Baby Girl, I’m not sure who this ‘Beastly’ guy is, but okay. You are free to love, whomever you want to love! If you love him, good for you.” Mr. Song said.

‘OH MY GOD!!!!!~’ ______ screamed, in her mind. “Appa, it’s B2ST, not Beastly!~ Aish, you don’t believe me!!~’

“We do, Baby Girl!” her father said, gently nudging his wife with his elbow.

______ just sat there, blinking at them.

‘Aigoo!~ How do I make them believe me?!’ she thought about it, hard. “Ah…I know how to convince you!~”

Mr. Song just looked at his wife, who just shrugged in response.

“She’s losing it…” he muttered.

______ came back out of her room carrying the pink bunny hat, Yoseob bought for her on their date to the amusement park.

“Here, Look at this!!~” she shouted waving it in front of their faces.

“Oh, isn’t that a cute hat?! Where did you get it, Lotte World?” her mother asked. “It’s pink, it’s definitely something that you would like.”

“You went to Lotte World, Baby Girl? Did you have fun?”

“Yeah, Yoseobie Oppa took me, there on a date. We had a lot of fun!~”

“Waaa!~ Her imagination is running wild! Yeobo, I think the fact that she lives by herself is making her lonely. She’s even creating her future plans. She’s so confused.” Mr. Song whispered so only her mother could hear it.

“Aigoo!~ Jagiya, are you hungry?” her mother asked, changing the subject.

‘She DID NOT, just change the subject…’ ______ thought. ‘What the…’

“Yeah, I’m starving. I could use some fresh air too. Let’s find a nice restaurant, hmm?”

Mr. Song stood up and smoothed the wrinkles out of his shirt.

“Come on, ______, it’s been a while since we had a meal with the whole family together. It would be nice…”

‘UNBELIEVABLE! They just pushed it aside and act like I’m some delusional, obsessed fan addict?’ ______ thought.

She was so shocked, she couldn’t even speak a word.

“______-ah, doesn’t fresh air sound great?” Mr. Song asked, patting her head.

‘They seriously think that I’m completely insane…’

She let out a sigh and just followed her parents as they went out looking for a restaurant.

Her phone vibrated in her pocket and she pulled it out to check.

-YAH, Bunny! You didn’t even say goodbye to me! You just hung up earlier… ): -

______ giggled while reading the text, from Yoseob, and sent a reply.

-Aw…sorry Oppa. BYE BYE ^^!!!~-

-…(TT^TT)…-

-I’m just kidding Oppa!~ ^^ ♥♥♥-

______ was so concentrated on her texting, she wasn’t even paying attention to where they were going.

“Ah, here we go! This place looks good. Naengmyun, on a hot day like this, sounds really refreshing!” Mr. Song said.

-Meanie Bunny, I miss you!~- Yoseob replied.

-I miss you too. Yah, Is it break time, or am I the distraction again? XD-

-Both ♥What you up to?!~~ ^^-

______ looked up from her phone, to take in her surroundings.

‘This street seems familiar.’ She thought.

“______-ah, you love noodles, so, how does Naengmyun sound?” her mother asked.

“I think…I’ve been here before. Wait…this is…” she muttered, looking around ‘Yoseob Oppa’s parents restaurant?!?!’

She hesitantly took a seat at the table with her parents.

“The menu looks good, what do you think ______-ah?” her mother asked. “Have you made a choice?”

“Oh, um…they have great Naengmyun here!” ______ told them. “The owners are nice too.”

“You’ve been here before?” both parents asked in unison.

______ just nodded

‘I’m surprised they didn’t notice that…’ ______ thought, looking over at the wall dedicated to Yoseob.

-Oppa, guess where I am?- she texted him.

-WHY?! Where?!?! You’re nt in jail right?! Uh oh, Did you murder an anti-Dan?!?! Noo, wait is it worse than that? You not in hospital rigt?!- he replied so fast, not even caring about the mistakes he made.

______ read his response and giggled.

-Yah, you freak! Of course not. You have a typo! Haha Anti-dan? Who would hate Daniel, he’s so cute.- she texted back, just to .

Meanwhile, Yoseob had just gotten the text was glaring at his at his phone.

“Yoseobie, you’re staring at your phone so hard, I’m afraid might burst into flames at any moment. Do we need to call the fire department? Maybe hazmat? Do we have a fire extinguisher around here?” Hyunseung said.

“Oh no she didn’t!~” Yoseob pouted, completely ignoring the curious 4D prince, sitting next to him. “First, she worries me and then she says Daniel is cute. Psh, whatever. I’m so much cuter than him!”

-Ignoring that comment. I’ll forget that you texted that. Text, DELETED! And YAH! The first thing that came to my mind was something horrific! Don’t scare me like that! My heart is going to pop right out of my chest!-

-Well, think about it Oppa, if it was THAT bad. Could I text you?-

Yoseob blinked and realized it was true.

-I guess you’re right ^^-

“Well, as long as she’s not hurt. I swear if the anti-fan ever physically hurt my ______, they’d have hell to pay.”

“Just glare at them like that. They’ll spontaneous combust.”

The rest of the members gave him a ‘wtf’ look.

“Well that image is gory and disturbing.” Junhyung said. “How many worlds do you live in?”

“It’s limitless.”

-So you’re safe then?-

-Aww…Oppa, you’re so sweet! Don’t worry, I’m okay. I’m just in a ‘strange’ situation right now...-

-Strange? How so?-

______ texted back telling him everything that happened, since her parents got there.

The guys all jumped when he started to laugh hysterically.

______ waited for a reply, rolling her eyes when none came.

‘If he’s laughing…he’s so dead.’ She thought watching as her parents made a selection from the menu.

Yoseob’s mother came up to the table with a pad and pen to take down orders.

“______-ah, what a pleasant surprise!~ It’s so great to see you!”

“Annyeonghaseyo, Eomeonim!~” ______ said, standing up to bow respectfully.

Her parents looked at each other, completely confused.

“Oh, ______-ah, do you come here a lot.” Mr. Song said.

“No, not really. It’s only my second time here. I came here on my first date.”

“These must be your parents!~  ______, here, makes my job, as a mother, so much easier.”

“Eomeonim!~” ______ whined, covering her face to hide the embarrassment.

“I mean it, I just love your daughter!~”

“Umma, Appa, this is Yoseob Oppa’s mother.”

 “OH!!!!” Mr. Song exclaimed.

“OH, RIGHT!!” ______’s mother said. “Annyeonghaseyo!”

“______-ah, you didn’t tell us that…”

“Yeah, his parents own this restaurant.” She said as a matter-of-factly.

They ordered their food and spent the whole time talking.

“Umma, Appa, How could you miss that wall, over there?” she giggled, motioning to all of the pictures of Yoseob. “It’s the first thing I noticed when I came in.”

“Oh! Well isn’t that sweet.” Her mother said running to look at the pictures. ‘He is so adorable! That young man definitely looks like he’s ______’s type.’ “How adorable will my future grandchildren be?!?!~~”

“Y-yah, UMMA! What did you just say?” ______ stuttered. ‘Tell me…she did NOT, just blurt that out!!’

______’s mother came back to the table and took her seat.

“I’m just being honest. It’s a good choice, ______-ah. He’s really cute.”

______ sighed and stayed quiet for the rest of the meal.

‘Oh…NOW they believe me? Now that they met his mother? AIGOO!~~~~’

After they ate, she made sure to give each of his parents a hug.

“______-ah, come by often, alright?” Mr. Yang said.

“You don’t even need to have Yoseob with you!” his mother said making ______ laugh.

“I will, I promise.” She giggled.

“If he’s with us, we can’t talk about him behind his back, like we did today. My son better hold onto you, tightly. You’re a good person. Don’t let those anti-fans get to you. Yoseob calls me, all the time, to tell me how worried is about you.”

 “Since our relationship has gone public, I know that we may still have anti-fans and that it still bothers Yoseob Oppa a lot. I’m really okay though.”

“Good, ______-ah,, anyone who meets you, would know what kind of person you really are. Keep your chin up, alright?”

“Yes, Eomeonim.” ______ nodded and gave her another hug. “You take care of yourself too. Don’t put too much stress on yourself. Good night!~”

While walking home, her father put his arm around her shoulder.

“Are you convinced now?” ______ asked.

“Mhm, I liked them. They seem like they would make great in laws.” He said. “Right, Yeobo?”

______’s face was instantly pink.

“Appa!~” she whined. ‘Aish, first Umma mentions grandchildren and now Appa, says that?! Aigoo!~’

“We need to make plans with Yoseob next.” her mother chimed in. “It would be nice to get to know him a little bit.”

Mr. Song nodded in agreement.

“While we’re here, we need to meet him.”

______ was once again, shocked.

“Unbelievable…”

“What’s unbelievable?” Mr. Song asked curiously.

“So, now you guys believe me?!?!?! You believe that Yoseob Oppa is my boyfriend?”

“Of course, we always believed you.” Her mother insisted, patting ______ on the back. “Don’t be ridiculous!~”

“Yeah right…you looked at me like I had a screw loose.” ______ muttered.

“Oh, we did not! You’re our Baby Girl, we trust you!” Mr. Song said and continued on, towards the house, followed by his wife.

______ just stood there, hanging open slightly.

“I…am…speechless…” she sighed, dragging her feet as she walked.

  

__________________________________________________________

 Hmm....Milktea made me two cute posters and I need help deciding which one to use!!~ XD ♥♥

the one I have now...or this

 ↓

eenie, meenie, miney, moe!~ XD HELP PLEASE?! haha