Chapter 62

Always Singing Just For You~

 

 

 

______ had performed 3 of her debut stages so far, next was Inkigayo.

-@DMTNDBOY: Backstage with ______. Hyung, you mad? ㅋㅋㅋ-

"Oh, is THAT why your nickname is Drama?" ______ teased.

Daniel just shrugged and gave her one of his best eye-smiles.

‘So squishy!!! He makes me think of when I watched Oppa’s pre-debut UCC videos.’ She thought.

A voice snapped her out of her thoughts.

"Unnie!!!!~" Hara squealed. She ran to give ______ a huge bear hug. "CHUKAHAE!!! I'm so happy for you."

"Aww...Hara, Kamsa!" ______ giggled.

They jumped around, spinning and squealing as they hugged.

"I want in too!" Hyuna said squeezing in between the two older girls. "Aah the Oppas are going to be so jealous of me."

"Yah...ige mwoya?" Junhyung said eyeing the trio.

"You're jealous, right?" Hyuna teased.

"Ani."

______ snickered.

“Aah, Jinjja?”

“You ARE Yang Yoseob’s girlfriend.” He chuckled. “It shows. Maybe you should dump him again.”

“SHIREO!~” she whined.

"Oh well more Spazzy time!" Hara said.

They held hands and spun in a circle.

"Crazy girls." he chuckled.

"Ara!" they shouted.

"Oppa, I'll trade you. You can have Yoseobie Oppa and I'll keep Hara, Arasseo?"

"Haven't we done that already?" Junhyung asked.

"YES!! It was SOO FUN!!" Hara cheered. “Let’s do it again!! Sometime this week?”

______ sighed.

A pout appeared on her face.

“Mianhae, Hara-ya, I have a dinner date with Yoseob Oppa, and my parents.”

“Ooooh!~” Daniel chimed. “Tell Hyung not to eat too much that doesn’t agree with him and hog the toilets until it clog.”

“Eww…” she replied with a giggle.

“Just saying.”

“Wow…you’re definitely friends. Yes, I have watched ALL of the UCC videos that I could find. Squishy.”

Meanwhile, B2ST was preparing for their comeback.

"______'s popularity is skyrocketing." Kikwang said.

"Ara." Yoseob replied taking a gulp from his water bottle. "I'm proud of her."

"Noona is making new friends easily, huh Hyung?" Dongwoon chuckled. "She's taking selcas with EVERYONE."

"Ara..." Yoseob said.

"She has a lot of idol fan boys. Have you noticed? Guys love her."

Yoseob glared daggers at them.

"Ara." he growled through his teeth. "Shut up already."

The door opened.

"Smelly Oppa!!!"

"Yah, who you calling smelly?"

"You! Mehrong! Yah, we have dinner with my parents tonight, did you forget?"

Yoseob shook his head.

"Ani...but I don't think Abeonim and Eomeonim would appreciate me smelling like sweat..."

"And death..." Hyunseung gasped. "It smells like something died on you."

"His hopes of impressing ______'s parents?"

"Nah, it could just be your upper lip." Yoseob shot back.

"BURN-ing my eyes."

"I don't smell that bad..."

______ giggled.

"Oppa."

"I don't want to be drenched in sweat tonight. I probably should shower."

“Please do. Daniel told me to remind you to not clog the toilet.”

Yoseob blinked at her.

“MWOYA?! That was random…”

______ just shrugged.

“Apparently you did that a lot at your old dorm.” She shook her head. “Thunder much?”

“Aah mianhae, just close your nose, arasseo?” Yoseob suggested. He her hair. “Poor Tokki. Eh…Whatever….I’ll just have Kim Munhee unclog it. I’m sure doesn’t mind.”

“How can these two troll each other so much and not get into fights?” Hyunseung asked. “It’s too perfect of a relationship. YAH FIGHT MORE!”

“NO!” Yoseob snapped back.

“Not with me!!! Fight with her!”

“SHIREO!”

 ______ got dressed up to go to dinner with  Yoseob and her parents.

"I remember not having to worry about being recognized when going out, but now..."

"Papa paparazzi, Paparazzi!!~ You know, Kan Miyeon’s song.”

"Aigoo, why do we date?" she giggled. "You're so hyper."

"You like it. Don't you?"

"Oh look it's my parents!~" she said, changing the subject. 'Saved by the best parents EVER!~'

They greeted each other and got a table.

The waitress approached the table nervously.

"You're..." she squeaked. 

"Hi?"

"OMO!!!~ I'm a huge can of yours!"

"Oppa?" ______ asked.

She shook her head.

"ANIYO!"

"Ouch..." Yoseob muttered.

"NO! I mean, I am...but...I've been watching your videos forever. So when I found out you were going to debut...I was so excited. I spazzed pretty hard."

"People love you more than me now?" Yoseob pretended to pout.

"I'm so glad you haven't broken up. Everyone is jumping to conclusions and assuming that's why you're not following each other."

"I follow her, in real life." 

"I don't need to follow him, he'll tell me thing anyway. It's like hearing it twice."

"...Yah..."

"Cutest idol couple...EVER!!!!" the girl squeaked.  "I should um...probably give you your menus and take your drink orders. Uh...my Appa owns this restaurant, and he won't be too happy if I don't."

She took the order and scurried off.

"Awww." ______ giggled. "She's adorable! We always get the cute ones."

"Of course, we're the cute aegyo couple. Everyone knows THAT."

Her parents nodded.

"I agree, you are a cute couple. Cuteness isn't all that there is in a relationship though."

"Ara." the couple relied.

"There's honesty..."

Yoseob gave ______ a look.

"Honesty..." he echoed.

She glared back at him.

"Yes, and communication. You should share your issues."

"Communication and sharing your issues..."

"Oppa..."

"Also, there's sincerity and loyalty."

______ side-eyed her boyfriend.

"What now?"

"No, that we're good with."

"Jerk." she giggled. "See?! Umma, Appa, people think we're this perfect couple who never argues."

"You have issues with communication and honesty?"

"I was trying to be sensitive."

Yoseob chuckled.

"She doesn't know that digs aren't supposed to eat jewelr-...YAH, why aren't you wearing it?!"

He noticed that the necklace wasn't on her neck.

______ felt her neck for the necklace and it wasn't there.

"Uh oh."

"Yah, Song ______."

"What?! I swear I had it earlier."

"______! You lost it, AGAIN?!"

"Ani."

"You did!!"

"No..."

Her eyes shifted as she looked around her area in case it fell off.

Yoseob pouted.

"So inconsiderate." he muttered.

______ grinned.

"Hehe."

"Don't smile! It's not something to smile about."

"If course it is." she giggled. She reached into her purse and pulled out the chair. "I took it off to shower, and I put it into my purse so that our puppy couldn't get to it again."

"Why are you trying to give me a heart attack then?!" he whined.

"You're fun." she teased."That’s why!~”

“______-ah, don’t be mean to son-in-law.” Her father scolded.

“I know, right!” Yoseob pouted. “Be nice to me.”

“Ignoring you!~” she sang. She stuck out her tongue playfully. “Oh Umma, Appa, I’m going to be moving into the dorms now.”

“Wow! Is it the same building as son-in-law?”

Yoseob nodded.

“Ne, Abeonim.”

“Ah, yes BUT…I won’t be visiting him much. We spend too much time together as it is.”

“That’s a bad thing?” her mother asked.

“Ne, I don’t want to distract Oppa. We need to focus on our own jobs. Oppa has a comeback soon.”

“Are you trying to say that I’m not good at staying on task? I’m great at that. I’m the one that gets the rest of the guys to pay attention. I just like to do the opposite for you.” Yoseob chuckled.

“Omo, you do! The video for the ‘making of’ my music video...it was too insane. I was so angry at you! I swear you were NOT like that in the behind the scenes for A Pink’s video. I wanted to kick you out the door, but Jaehyo whined about it.”

Yoseob shrugged.

“I better be in the next video.”

“Psh..No…you have to prepare for your own comeback.”

“Oh poo.”

A few weeks after her debut, ______ was finally hanging out with her old friends again.

Munhee was nosily googling ______.

- Why is Yoseob Oppa still not following ______?! What happened?- someone tweeted.

-______ and Yoseob still aren't following each other?! Why not? They're still dating, right? – Another tweet from a fan read.

"Why do people think that they broke up?" Junghee asked.

"They did?!" Munhee shouted. "They broke up?!?!"

"No, you desperate Babo." Minhee scoffed. "Didn't you give Yoseob Oppa back the necklace, in hopes they'd make up?"

"Yes."

"Then why are you asking that?"

He shrugged.

"Just curious."

"Little brother is going to die alone. How sad..."

"I'm not going to try to break them up! GOSH! J just wanted to see her happy! She was all pouty and sulky because of that necklace. It didn't feel good to see her pouty."

"How sweet of you to shove your hand into fresh poop for Unnie! She still loves Yoseob Oppa."

"Ara."

______ stood by the door and shook her head.

“YAH, KIM MUNHEE…”

"Um…w-what are you doing here?” he stammered.

“Catching you as you gossip about me. Psh…ahjumma let me in.”

“Unnie!!~~ You’re here? Aren’t you tired?" Minhee asked rushing over to her.

"Why would I be?"

"You’re just wrapping up your promotions for your debut song. You've been filming the music video for your comeback stage. On top of that, Yoseob Oppa is having his comeback too."

"No, I’m fine. We're fine. YES, MUNHEE, our relationship is GREAT. Nosy .”

Junghee chuckled.

“He is. You made time out of your busy schedule for us? Your comeback is approaching. You’ve been working on that so much. Both you and Yoseob-ssi.”

“We're doing way more than that right now."

Munhee cringed.

"Ugh...I don't want to hear this."

"Shut up, you byuntae! That's not what I meant! I mean we are working on something together. It's like a baby."

"Like a baby or a baby?" Munhee growled.

"Stupid. What the heck are you talking about?"

"Babo, here, can't stay away from the Internet. He's reading rumors that people start in the forums."

"People will always be starting rumors."

"They think you're pregnant."

"WAE?! Am I getting fat?!?" she snapped.

"NO!"

"How rude!! I'm a little chunky now?!"

"NO! I didn't..."

She narrowed her eyes at him.

"I...AM...OFFENDED! You think I look pregnant?"

"No!" he shook his head frantically.

"Well...the rumors are TRUE!!"

The twins stated at her in shock.

"MWOYA?!?!"

"Yeah...you didn't know? Yoseob Oppa and I are having a baby." she said with a smile. "We decided that after our comebacks, we'll take about a year hiatus to raise our baby. He's about a month into his pregnancy. He's glowing isn't he? Oh and those hormones! It's probably a litter of bunny bears."

"YAH!!! Are you crazy?!?! I thought you were serious!!!"

______ shook her head.

"Aigoo...you babos." she laughed. "Don't believe everything you hear! I meant Daepyo-nim, is going to have a meeting with Yoseobie Oppa and I. He said he has an idea of a project for us. You guys...SERIOUSLY?!"

A week later, ______ and Yoseob were called into the President's office.

Yoseob turned to his girlfriend.

"Tokki-ya, do you know what this is about?" he asked.

______ shook her head.

"Ani, I thought you would know."

"I don't..."

Papa Hong sat in his seat and smiled at the couple.

"I bet you two are wondering why I called this meeting."

"Ne..."

______ nodded.

"Daepyo-nim, what is going on?"

"Why do you have such a huge grin?" Yoseob asked. "I'm scared."

______ giggled and playfully hit his arm.

"Weirdo Oppa."

"Well, I'll just say that I have been getting many calls."

The couple stated at him.

They blinked in confusion.

"Huh?"

"This is a hugely requested thing."

"What is?"

Yoseob scratched his head in confusion.

"Are you ready for this?" The president teased.

"Yes...?" ______ replied.

"You don't sound so sure about that."

"Aah Daepyo-nim!!~~" Yoseob whined.

He was getting impatient.

"The suspense is killing me!!"

"It's one of the most requested..."

"You said that already! Daepyo-nim, what is the 'most requested'?"

"A collaboration."

"Between?" they asked in unison.

"The two of you." he said calmly.

"Daepyo-nim's tone is awfully nonchalant!!!" Yoseob shouted. "OMONA!!! Is this real?!"

"CHEONGMAL?!?!" ______ exclaimed. "Is this really going to happen?"

"Ne, that is, if you still want to."

Yoseob and ______ jumped up without hesitation.

"WE WANT TO!!!"

They discussed it a bit more.

After their excitement died down, ______ went onto twitter.

-@: Whenever I listen to Simon D & Lady Jane's "Six Thirty", I get extremely jealous...-

Yoseob saw her tweet.

"Wae?! You're jealous?! What is THAT supposed to mean?...."

"Not of Simon D Sunbae. I mean that feeling. They got to do a duet together. I envy them."

"Psh! WAE?! You want to sing a song about breaking up too?" Yoseob asked sarcastically. "What message are you sending to ME, by saying that?"

"We HAVE broken up a couple of times."

"Aah, your message is, 'Baby, I love you like a light switch'?" he ignored her comment and continued to go on.

______ stated at him.

"Mwo...? Light switch."

"Off, on, off, on." he nodded. He clapped his hands.  "Clap on, clap off?"

She could help but giggle.

"Silly. Of course, light switches are SOO VERY romantic, aren't they?"

"Clap on, clap off? Psh, this is why we DON'T fight. People make such a huge deal out of us NOT fighting. What happens when we do fight? CHAOS!! Complete and UTTER CHAOS! Why, you ask? It's because we're not meant to fight. We're meant to be together forever."

"Yah, you do realize that people are still starting insane rumors, right?"

"They always will. What is it this time?"

"We're getting married and having a baby. That's because of how often we have dinner with our parents. I mean, now that I've moved into the dorms, my parents have my condo and they come around a lot more."

"Dinner with parents means we're getting married? Wow...counting how many time we've had meals together...are we having nontuplets?"

"Ne, even the twins thought so. So I came up with a comeback. You're the one pregnant with nontuplets. All are part teddy rabbits with cute little noses and pink polka dots."

"Aah, with the random tufts of fur?"

"Ne."

"So a Chinese crested?"

______ made a face.

"No! Our children will be cute and squishy!"

"Agreed. Those poor dogs. Aren't you glad ours is a fluff ?"

"Ne!"

"Let's stop goofing off and get this thing started."

He picked up his guitar.

______ smiled.

"Guitarist Yang Yoseob is SO HOTT!~" she squealed.

"Ara." he said confidently.

______ rolled her eyes at him.

"Ignoring that cocky comeback."

He chuckled.

"Yah, come here and help me compose our song."

"Arasseo!"

She sat down next to him and they started to work.

She took out her notebook to jot down all the random lyrics that they came up with.

"This will be our song. The lyrics and emotion will be all US. I'm about to explode from all of this emotions! Let's go! I'm pumped!"

______ stared at him and shook her head.

"Weirdo Boyfriend. Everyone knows that you're a bomb waiting to explode."

"Explosion of cuteness."

"Nope!"

"What about my 'kissable lips'?"

"Mwo?"

"You didn't see that one?"

"What one?"

"On AllKPop!"

"Jinjja? I thought you were playing around."

"Aniya. It's real."

"Psh, Ara! I know that they are! I should know, I was the first to kiss them!"

"What do you mean? You were the only."

"No, I see things. I know you cheat on me with ALL of your members and Daniel. Lets write a song about that.” She said. She began to strum random chords on her guitar. “Soooo BROMANTIC!~~”

“YAH!~”

He side-eyed her and pulled out his phone.

-@itzmeys:  Someone’s composing skills have gone down the gutter…. SMH. I’ll pray for you. -

 

 

_________________________________________________________

SORRY...This chapter took 5EVER!~ XD

Stupid writers block. I hate you too... :(

Oh well...as a birthday Present for me...I decided to update with all I could come up with.  PLEASE DON'T HATE ME!~ ♥♥

 

The next chapter will be the finale. *tear* *tear*

Yep...you heard right....i mean....err...you read right? Haha. This was my longest and most subscribed story ♥

PS: For all of you who are still wondering. NO..I'm not stalking you and using your name as ______'s usernames. Nor am I, coincidentally, using your name for hers. haha. I'm using the "YOU" tag so that the readers' names show up there.

 

Also...regarding B2ST's comeback. DAMN YANG YOSEOB! WHY YOU GOTTA BE SO Y, HANDSOME, AND CUTE ALL AT THE SAME TIME?! Wae? WAE?! WAE?!?!?!?!?!