Chapter 49

Always Singing Just For You~

 

 

 

Since B2ST had a busy schedule, ______ didn’t see Yoseob for the next few days.

“I’m bored…” ______ said, puffing out her cheeks. “MINHEE-YA!! Entertain me!”

Minhee laughed.

“Unnie, what do you want me to do? I can’t sing, or dance. All I can do is spaz, hardcore, over SHINee.”

______ covered to stifle a laugh.

“Go ahead.” She snickered.

“I think other people could entertain you more. Perhaps, you could ask your twitter followers?” Minhee suggested.

“Okay.”

______

______ went to her twitter and sent out a tweet.

-@: Yoseobie Oppa left me bored and alone. I have no training today. Any cover suggestions?-

-Hmm @ How about Block B? They need cheering up.-

- Unnie, do a Dalmatian song!-

-B2ST for @helloimys Oppa! ♥-

- “Hello to Myself” by Yenny, from the Dream High 2 OST!! @ has a strong voice like Yenny Unnie!-

-I think @ should do @helloimys makeup! Do it! Get revenge on him for when he did your makeup. It was horrendous!!!-

______ giggled at that suggestion.

“It really was. Yeah, I should do that…too bad I’m always training. Why is it that on the day my schedule is free, Yoseobie Oppa’s is full.” She pouted.

“Schedule difference .” Minhee sighed. “Unnie and Oppa used to spend a lot of time together but you’re both busy.

______ nodded in agreement.


She turned back to her computer and found a direct message on twitter.

‘Omo! Block B’s Jaehyo sent me a message!!~’ she thought. “You got a messagiii!~”

She broke into song with ‘Message’ by MYNAME.

-@blockbhyo: Kamsahamnida. It means a lot. I am a huge fan of yours.-

-@: Stay strong! I pray that everything can go back to normal. As a hardcore BBC, my heart hurts with you. Everyone needs a friend. I’m here if you ever need one. I know that anti-fans but you can get through this..-

"Who are you talking to? Yoseob Oppa?" Minhee asked.

______ shook her head.

"Ani, Yoseobie Oppa has a tight schedule. We just said that…hahaha. He's busy right now."

Minhee leaned over to peek at the computer screen.

"Then…who are you talking to?"

"I messaged Jaehyo, from Block B. he promoted my video and all. I want him to know that he has people who believe in him. I've dealt with haters and I thought we could talk."

"Unnie, your contact list is going to be overflowing with idols."

______ smiled.

"Well, they are people too. They need people to stand up for them. Plus, BLOCK B is one of my top bias groups."

"...right behind B2ST of course."

"Of course! I'm CLEARLY too biased on that one. Before I would’ve said that the two were tied but since I'm dating Yoseob Oppa...that is obvious. There was the time that My Yoseobie Oppa was getting bashed for no reason and he was close to deleting his twitter."

"How did you help Oppa?"

______ smiled.

"We did something he wanted to. Something boys like. It definitely got his mind off of everything and he was happier. It was also something I hadn't done and was afraid to face. I was freaking out but we were together so I felt more comfortable. If it’s someone you trust, you feel better. It was such a rush though."

Minhee's eyes widened.

"YAH UNNIE!!! You did THAT to cheer Oppa up?!"

_______ blinked in confusion.

"Mwo? What do you mean?"

"You gave him ?!?! Unnie!!!!"

"ANIYA!!!!!" _____ shouted. "It's not THAT!!"

She waved her hands in defense.

"What did you mean then?!?"

"A roller coaster!!! We went to Everland and he dragged me to the T-Express! Geez!!!! You got Dubulge on your mind or something?"

"When is my mind NOT on SHINee?"

______ giggled.

"Your mind seemed to be stuck on something else a few seconds ago."

"That's because of how you explained it."

"Aigoo!~ I was explaining the rollercoaster!" ______ snickered. "I just have to make Jaehyo Sunbae feel like he has someone to lean on. Someone new. Who doesn't want to make new friends?"

Minhee laughed.

"Unnie is an expert at making new friends. How many did you make in the latter half of 2011 anyway?"

"Yoseobie Oppa, the rest of the B2ST Oppas, Dongwoonie, 4minute, Gina Unnie, a few other idols, and trainees."

Minhee nodded.

"Unnie, don't even bother trying to count! I mean...just LOOK AT THIS!"

She pointed to ______'s twitter follower count.

"Oh yeah...it went up a bit."

She returned to chatting with Jaehyo.

Minhee blinked.

She stared in disbelief.

"A BIT?! Yah, Unnie! Your follower count went up like tens of thousands."

______ smiled.

"Well, there's one that matters the most."

"Where is Yoseob Oppa anyway?"

______ sighed.

"My hardworking B2ST of a boyfriend is busy as usual. Oppa has a full schedule. I just hope he's eating well and getting enough sleep."

"Aigoo, I bet you remind him of those things too." Minhee teased.

"Ne!" ______ nodded and giggled. "He knows I'd kill him if he doesn't take care of himself."

"Yeah right!~"

Minhee didn't believe her for a second.

"What do you mean?" ______ shouted defensively. "Kin Minhee, you don't believe me?"

"No. I believe you about as far as I could. Throw you...and...I can't lift you. I'm weak."

"YAH!"

"You'd probably take him on a 'roller coaster' ride." Minhee said, making air-quotes.

______'s jaw dropped.

Her eyes widened in shock.

"YAH! What are you suggesting?!"

"Oh, I think you know!~"

"Minhee-ya!!~~" ______ scolded.

"Don't take Ahn Jaehyo on that 'roller coaster' ride too."

"Kim Minhee!! Lay off the naughty SHINee Fanfics, Arasseo?!"

Suddenly, her phone rang.

"Ooh it must be your 'roller coaster' buddy."

______ rolled her eyes and accepted the video call.

"Yoseobie Oppa!!~"

"Wifey!!~~~"

"I was right!~"

"Shut up! I hate you!" ______ whined.

Yoseob tilted his head to the side in confusion.

"Mwo...?"

"Yah, Oppa, have you been talking to my best friend lately?"

Yoseob tilted his head in the other direction.

"Huh? Aniya...Wae?"

"She's being a byuntae...LIKE YOU."

"MWOYA?!" he exclaimed. "I am NOT! Psh, I'm just a cute and innocent little boy. Don't try to corrupt me!~"

"Nado! NADO!!!~~~" Minhee shouted.

"She's not! She's obviously suffering from SHINee overload or something."  Yoseob chuckled. "Yoseobie is just lonely and misses his Wifey! It can't be stopped!"

"Oppa is so corny." ______ giggled.

"You love it!~~" he teased.

"Mehrong!~ I miss Kikwang Oppa!"

"YAH!!"

"That's what you get."

"WAE? What did I do? All I said was, I miss you so much that it hurts. I want to die!~~ Then, you said you miss Kikwangie more...and I DID die!!! I'm dead right now! I'm a ghost!"

"So overly-dramatic!~~"

Yoseob pouted.

"Then, tell me that you miss me too!"

"Aigoo...Oppa and Unnie should go ride that 'roller coaster' already!" Minhee blurted out.

"Mwo? What roller coaster?"

Yoseob blinked a few times.

"Minhee thinks that 'roller coaster' means something else."

Yoseob nodded.

"Like what?"

______ wiggled her brows.

"...."

"Oh...well we should go on the roller coaster again." he said soft enough so Minhee couldn't here.

She didn't, she was back to staring at SHINee stuff on the Internet.

______ narrowed her eyes at him.

"Which do you mean?"

"Both...BUT you’d cry if I took you on T-Express again."

"Probably."

"YAH, I still didn't hear a 'YOSEOBIE OPPA, BOGOSHIPDA!!~' come out of your mouth." he nagged, attempting to do an imitation of her voice.

"YOSEOBIE OPPA, BOGOSHIPDA!~" she squealed, propping her phone up against her computer so that she could make a heart shape with her hands. She blew a kiss. "SARANGHAE, my little sugar high Oppa."

"Manse! Nado, Saranghae!~"

______ giggled.

"So.......Which was it, coffee...or sugar?"

"I had sugar IN my coffee." he chuckled

"I bet it was a Venti."

"NE!!~ I had candy too! A B2UTY gave it to me, in Shanghai!!~ Mmm...Masissta!~"

He popped another candy into his mouth.

"You are a sugar addict." she giggled.

"But it's yummy!" he pouted. "She gave me one for you too, with a little beaded bracelet that says ___Seob."

Yoseob held up the colorful beaded bracelet.

"Aah...cute, there are a bunny bead and a bear bead!"

"They must be twitter stalking us." he chuckled, eating more candy. "Mm!~~ Wifey, I'll give you the bracelet BUT I'm not making any promises about the candies. I might eat them all before I get to you."

"You better not!!" she whined. "It's for me!!~ You should go eat REAL FOOD!"

Minhee started to giggle.

"Unnie, I was waiting for that to come out."

"I did eat real food...but I'm still hungry. The only way that my hunger is satisfied is when I eat Umma's cooking or yours. Make me something and send it through the phone please?"

He grinned.

"Ne." she giggled. "I would but...my phone would get all dirty."

"Oh poo." he pouted. "Anyway, whatyadoin?!~~"

______ could help but smile at his cuteness.

"Sharing love with the world!~"

"Yah, your love is for me and me alone."

"It's a different kind of love." she laughed.

"It better be!~" He growled, playfully, baring his teeth.

"Aigoo...you're not scary."

"I know..." he sighed. "If I was, I wouldn't get candy. Am I right?"

"Nooo! Come home!~ I miss you! I'll give you real food."

"CALL!~ I promise I won't eat your candies, okay?"

______ smiled.

"Yay! Don't eat all of your either."

Yoseob held up the bag.

"I only ate about...two-thirds of the bag."

"You're going to get a tummy ache!~" she nagged.

"Can you get married?" Minhee asked. "You need to be married, like....yesterday!~"

"We are married! I'm mentally married to ______. Also, in my heart we've been married for eighty-six years." he laughed.

______ shook her head.

"Oppa, where did you get 'eighty-six'?" she laughed.

"It was just random number that I thought of. I could have said 87...but that's just CRAZY!~"

"STOP EATING THAT CANDY!! Go to sleep or something! You've lost your mind."

"He has." Junhyung said from the other side. "It's no use looking for it either. It’s like this every time we leave the country. I think it’s a separation anxiety kind of thing.”

“Aniya!” Yoseob shouted defensively. “It’s because I miss my girlfriend. Aish, why aren’t you doing the same for your girlfriend? YAH! DON’T BE A BAD BOYFRIEND!”

“I’m not.” Junhyung argued.

Yoseob pointed a finger at him.

“NAPPEUN NAMJA!!!~ NAPPEUN NAMJA!!!!!!!!~~~~ Stop that! If you don’t pay attention to her, she’ll try to date my ______ again and…that is NOT okay. NAPPEUN NAMJA!!!~”

“______ -ah, I’m about to eat all of your boyfriend’s candy right now.”

“Good, Junhyungie Oppa, keep it away from him. He just demonstrated that he doesn’t need any more sugar. It’s like the noraebang.”

Yoseob shook his head.

“Ani, I’m calmer. Junhyungie is just being a NAPPEUN NAMJA!!”

“Bokshiri is barking like crazy right now.” Minhee laughed.

The puppy was running around the house, barking and bouncing off the furniture.

“YAH, OPPA!!!” ______ scolded. “Look what you did! You and your sugar high made our Aegi spazzy!”

______ switched to the rear-facing camera to show Yoseob, the little fur ball that was zipping throw the house.

“Ahahahahaha!~” Yoseob chuckled. “He takes after his Appa!”

“He does.” ______ snickered. “The energy and hyperness.”

“He misses me and recognizes my voice! Aww…how touching.”

“Unnie, are you still bored?” Minhee teased.

______ laughed.

“Not in the least bit.”

A few days later ______ was coming out of the practice room.

She scrolled through her twitter and face-palmed at what she saw.

It was a conversation between Yoseob and Dongwoon.

-@beastdw: I am thinking of growing my hair out, what do you guys think?!!-

-@helloimys: @beastdw The saying about thinking things making your hair grow,, is a lie. Only one side grows out. Sobs-

-@beastdw: @helloimys It's because you use your left brain for thinking Hyung-

“Aigoo, I just it’s not just me that Oppa is a byuntae with.” She giggled.

She called him to let him know how weird he was.

“Wifey!~” he squealed, waving to the camera.

“Yah, Oppa, MICHEOSEO?!”

"W-Wae? What are you up to?"

"Nothing, I just started my break and I saw your tweets with Woonie.”

“Aaah Jinjja?” he chuckled and sighed. “It’s true…”

His smile disappeared instantly.

“Oppa, gwenchana?" she asked. "You look troubled."

"It's nothing…I’m probably just tired from having such a busy schedule lately.”

"Yah, Oppa, don't lie to me! I know you."

Yoseob let out a sigh and told her the truth.

"Just people misunderstanding my post on the fan cafe. International B2UTIES think that I don't love them as much as the Korean B2UTIES."

______ giggled.

"Jinjja?! That is ridiculous! Oppa, if you could, you have a huge B2UTY group hug and pop people’s shoulders out of their sockets. You'd go around hugging each B2UTY...individually. You wouldn't care if you get tired. You'd make sure they know. That’s just how Oppa is, apart from  secret byuntae side. It’s obviously NOT a secret to me, but to others it was.”

Yoseob chuckled.

“YAH!! Dongwoonie is the one that said he wants to grow out his hair.”

“It’s a ‘yes’ or ‘no’ questions, you babo.” ______ laughed. "No 'NORMAL' person would reply with that."

“I'm not normal. Ani, that’s too simple.” He yawned. “It’s not supposed to be simple."

“It is too!~” she argued. “Yah, Oppa, you can hardly keep your eyes open.”

Yoseob shook his head.

“I’m fine.” He said.

His eyelids were getting heavier but we wanted to talk to his girlfriend.

“Take a nap.”

“Shireo! I want to talk to you.” He whined.

______ smiled.

“We’ll talk later, arasseo?”

“Arasseo…” he whispered. “Saranghae.”

“Nado, Saranghae.” She giggled.

______ ended the call and stuck her cell phone into her pocket.

"Um…J-Jeogiyo...." a voice said behind her.

"Hmm?"

She turned around to see who it was.

"Annyeonghaseyo..."

"Oh...you-you’re…"

"You told me that I could come to you if I never need to talk.”

"Um...y-yeah. I did say that, didn’t I?" she giggled, nervously.

He looked around the room.

"It's been so long since I've been here."

"Mwo? OH! I forgot, you were a Cube trainee, weren't you?!"

 

 

________________________________________________________

Omo!!~ Derphyo?! where did you come from?!

Apparently he sleeps in lockers? O_o

He would... >_<

Seeing Yoseobie oppa and Dongwoonie acting like byuntaes on twitter really made me face-palm...hahaha