Chapter 39

Always Singing Just For You~

 

 

______ was on twitter, reading through her mentions again.

There were more now, than when people had first found out.

-Is that why @ is dating @helloimys? She got what she wanted from him?!-

-I was a ___Seob supporter, but now that @ is a Cube trainee, I don't trust her.-

-Why would Cube let @ be a trainee? Is it because she's dating @helloimys?! That's not fair!-

"Now, they hate on Cube too? There has got to be some positive, ones." ______ sighed, and continued to scroll through, both the good and the bad.

-People are STILL hating on @?! Aren't you tired yet? I've been supporting her since she started making videos. She's Daebak!!~-

-I love @helloimys and @ as a couple. Stop saying things about ______. She puts her heart and soul into her videos and she has talent! She's not one of those overly auto tuned girls.-

-I'm starting to question Cube's integrity, after picking @ as a trainee. I question @helloimys too-

-Has @ brainwashed Cube, like she's brainwashed their artists?! D:-

"Brainwashed?!" she exclaimed, finally closing the twitter app on her phone. “This can’t, possibly, be good for Cube. I should go talk to Papa Hong.”

She stood up and walk toward the President’s office.

The door was opened, a crack, but she decided to knock anyway.

‘Just to be polite.’ She thought.

Before she could knock, President Hong lifted his hand and motioned for her to enter.

“______-ah, come in and have a seat.”

______ nodded and did what he said.

“Um…” she stuttered, unable to find the words.

“______-ah, what’s the matter?”

“Sajang-nim…” she frowned.

The phone started to ring.

 “Aigoo, these phones have been ringing off the hook for days.” President Hong sighed.

“Sajang-nim, I’m sorry.” She bowed, over and over. “It’s MY fault.”

He looked at her, and shook his head.

“Not at all!” he told her. “It’s just a scandal, it’ll pass.”

His tone was so calm, and reassuring.

“They hated me, but now it’s spreading to everyone else. I feel like it is my fault.”

The President let out a sigh.

“Right now, everything is a bit crazy, but it won’t stay like this forever.”

______ still wasn’t convinced.

She was feeling so bad that this was happening all because of her anti-fans.

“I just don’t want Yoseob Oppa, B2ST, 4minute, and the rest of Cube to be dragged into this drama. If I weren’t here, it would be fine.”

President Hong had a horrified look on his face.

“You aren’t thinking of quitting, are you?!?!”

______ just shrugged.

“I’m not sure. I don’t want Cube to suffer and I don’t want to have to break up with Yoseob Oppa either.” She said softly.

“Set aside ALL of those thoughts!”

“You don’t need, nor deserve the bad press. Isn’t the best way to get rid of bad press, to get rid of the problem, all together?”

“I could NEVER ask you and Yoseob to break up. Yang Yoseob is a great person with a big heart. He’s the person who always makes sure that others are taken care of. He’s always thinking of everyone else.”

______ nodded in agreement.

“He is.”

“For both of your sakes, you can’t break up. Without you, Yang Yoseob isn’t himself. He’s incomplete. I’ve met you and I like you a lot. You are talented and you deserve this chance to show the world, what you are capable of. We picked you because of your skills, and your vocal style, not because of the reason that people are making up.”

______ smiled a little.

“We can stay together?”

“Of course you can!~” The President chuckled. “Just as long as it doesn’t distract, either one of you from your responsibilities, I don’t see why not. Now, go take a break and we’ll talk again later.”

She bowed a few times.

“Kamsahamnida!~”

______ walked into the practice room, where Yoseob was sitting with G.NA and 4minute.

“______-ah!~” he shouted, pulling her into a bear hug.

“Oppa.” she giggled. “What are you all talking about?”

“Hmm, we were  wondering who you’ll put in your first music video when you debut.” Yoseob asked.

“Some y, Ulzzang model!~” Gina suggested.

Yoseob glared daggers at her.

“Yah, Noona!!~” he whined.

______ giggled and jumped up.

“YES!!! I like Gina Unnie’s idea!!!~”

“NOOOOO!~” Yoseob pouted. “No way, no way, NO WAY!!~”

“Eh…Oppa is just jealous.” Gayoon teased. “I say you do it, ______-ah.”

“Come on, Oppa she has to have an INCREDIBLY Y leading man in her first music video!!~” Hyuna chimed in. “Ooh, I say that we should make a list of the guys that we want in our videos and share it!”

“YES!!!~~~~” the girls all squealed so loud that it echoed through the room.

Yoseob made a face and scrunched up his nose.

“I object!!~”

“This isn’t a court room, there are no objections needed.” Gina told him.

“Oh, but I think there is!!” he protested. “There is A LOT to object to.”

Gina just ignored him and turned to ______.

“Okay…so ______-ah, who do you want in your first music video?”

“Ahn Jaehyo!~” ______ exclaimed, in a sing-song voice.

“ME!” Yoseob shouted, at the same time.

She looked at him and frowned.

“But, Oppa, I love Block B.” she said softly.

Yoseob’s jaw dropped.

“Yah!! You love Block B so much, that you’d choose them over your adorable, ‘Aegyo King’ boyfriend?”

“I love Block B.” she repeated in that soft, child-like, tone.

“How rude!~” he shouted, pointing a finger at her. “Don’t you love me at all?”

“I love Block B.”

4minute and G.NA sat there watching and laughed.

“They are a cuteness overload!~” Jihyun giggled..

“YAH, How could you?” Yoseob pouted, sticking out his lower lip.

“I’m just kidding!~” ______ whispered, in a cute voice. “I love you the most, Oppa.”

“So you don’t want a y Ulzzang in your first video?” he asked.

His eyes narrowed at her.

“Are you crazy? Of course I do!~”

“YAH!!! I thought you like CUTE guys, not PRETTY guys.”

“Okay…can I have Daniel’s number then?” she asked.

“______-ah!~” he pouted.

“Oh come on, Oppa. I’m not going to be debuting anytime soon, and I can’t exactly put YOU in my music video when I do.”

“But…why not?...”

He stuck his lip out, farther.

“I just can’t.” she giggled. “Come on, where’s the fun in that?”

“Seriously!!” Gayoon said.

“I don’t like your suggestions though…” Yoseob whined.

“Oppa, I’m not going to debut anytime soon, so I have a while to decide on that. Maybe I won’t at all…”

She added that last part, under her breath.

“What was that?” he asked, leaning closer.

‘Did he hear me?’ she panicked. “Um…N-Nothing, Oppa.”

"Is something bothering you?" Yoseob asked.

_______ smiled and shook her head.

"Nuh uh."

"Are you sure?" he pushed.

He leaned in closer, and narrowed his eyes.

"It was before but I'm okay now."

He looked at her questionably.

"Huh?! What was bothering you before?"

He lifted her chin to look her in the eye.

“Um…”

“______-ah…”

"I had a little meeting with Hong Sajang-nim."

"W-What? Wae?! What's going on? Did something happen?"

"He has so many people calling to complain about us."

"The anti-fans?" he growled, through his teeth. "They're bothering you again?!?"

"I don't care if they start rumors about me. I do, however, care about you and Cube. I don't want to be the reason for a scandal involving Cube. They're bad mouthing the whole company. I don't mind them hating on me."

"Well, I do! I mind! I don’t want ANYONE to hurt MY ______! You're not going to leave...right?"

She stayed silent and just shook her head.

"I...um...I thought about it."

"What? Aish!! These anti-fans are trying to break us up again! I will NOT let it happened. I swear, I'm going to hold on tighter than before."

“______-ah, is it THAT bad?” Gina asked.

“That depends if Sajang-nim’s phone is still ringing, constantly. I feel bad.”

“You shouldn’t though.” The older girl told her. “It’s not like the things they say are true. They just want to make up new reasons to be hateful.”

______ sighed.

“You and Yoseob Oppa aren’t allowed to break up, again, either!” Gayoon chimed in. “I’m just putting it out there. I won’t let you two break up.”

“We’ll just have Bokshiri their faces off.” Hyuna giggled.

“Better yet, we can sic him on those mean Anti-fans!”

Yoseob chuckled at that.

“He’s a tiny puppy, if someone is afraid of a one pound dog, how do they find the courage to start drama?”He sighed.

“True…” Hyuna nodded.

“Well we’ll just have to protect ______ Unnie.” Sohyun said. “We don’t want her to leave Cube.”

“Even if I have to put her in a pink, fluffy bunny straightjacket, and attach her to the floor of this practice room with chains and super glue!~” Yoseob shouted.

“Aigoo, Oppa.” ______ giggled. “Fine, I’m not leaving so tone down that overactive imagination a bit.”

“Okay good. So I WIN and I get to be in your first music video?”

All the girls rolled their eyes at him.

“Aigoo, you would…” ______ sighed, shaking her head. “No already!”

“Come on, ______, let’s go out to lunch.” Gina said pulling her away from Yoseob “Lunch should cheer you up right?”

“Yeah, sure.” ______ giggled. “I’m starving.”

“Later Oppa!~” 4minute yelled, as they all walked out, leaving him behind.

“YAH!~~~” he whined, stomping his feet childishly. His stomach started to growl. “Aigoo…I’m hungry too….and I just got ditched. WAIT FOR ME!”

He ran to catch up with the girls and hugged ______ from behind.

"Haha Oppa." she laughed.

"I'm coming too! I can cheer you up, better than they can. We STILL haven’t gotten to the noraebang yet, but when we do, I’ll make you smile, I’m sure of it!” he said in a confident tone.

“Oh boy…” Gina sighed. “______-ah, do you own a pair of ear plugs?”

“I don’t think I do, but I should go get some, shouldn’t I? I mean, for safety reasons?”

“Yes, buy in bulk.” Gayoon warned her.

“Yeah, because you never know when the earplugs will go shooting out of your ears and fly across the room.” Hyuna gasped.

“YAH! It’s not THAT bad! I’m B2ST’s MAIN VOCALIST!”

______ snickered and looked at the girls.

“So, should I buy some protective glasses too?”

“Yeah, you wouldn’t want to lose an eye!” Jiyoon told her.

The girls looked at each other and started to laugh.

“YAH!~” Yoseob pouted. “So cruel…”

 

 

 

____________________________________________

UH OH!! Anti-fan's are starting drama again!~ (TT^TT)

PS:...Awww...that KPOP Concert that they were going to have here was supposed to be tonight, but now it's postponed until December D: well...at least that give us time so that MAYBE B2ST will be able to come!!~~~ ♥♥♥ Aigoo...no one ever comes to Hawaii and when a band plans to ...they cancel it...like with Rain and JYJ. Hopefully not this time! ^-^