Chapter 20

Always Singing Just For You~

 

 

 

______ was  lying in bed, talking to Yoseob on the phone.

They had been back together for a month already, and their relationship had never been better.

“Yah! I hate you!!!~” she whined, kicking her feet childishly.

“WHAT?! WHY?!?!” He whimpered and pouted. “What did I do?!”

“I can’t get that song out of my head! It’s all your fault!!!~”

“So you hate me?! Yah, how could you hate your cute teddy bear boyfriend? Who is cuter than me?! Come on, now!! Yah, what are you doing right now?” He asked curiously.

“Besides trying to get Verbal Jint’s, ‘You Look Good’, out of my head? I have absolutely nothing to do. I wish you were here, with me, right now Oppa.”

"I know, me too. I miss you!!~" he sang cutely. "My pink, fluffy, Honey Bunny!~"

“YAH! Quit slacking off, Oppa! Go back to work!" she laughed at his cuteness.

"Tell me that you miss me too!” he demanded childishly. “If you don’t I’ll be sad!~”

“Aigoo!~” ______ giggled. “I miss you too, Oppa. Now, GET TO WORK!~”

“Noooo!~ I want to talk to you. I haven't seen my girlfriend in forever!!~” he exaggerated, letting out a sigh.

“Oppa, it has only been a day. We’ve been apart much longer than 24 hours, and we survived.”

“Barely!!! I was barely alive after being away from you for two weeks! In fact, I think I was half dead, you revived me!~ You’re my angel, and giver of life, and my strength.”

______ listened to him ramble on and on.

She rolled her eyes and giggled.

“Waaaa!~ Oppa, what kind of cheese was that? Mozzarella? Cheddar? Ooh pepper jack?”

“Yah! Don’t make fun of me! I thought I was a ‘dumbo-like’ eared, teddy bear. Now I’m a mouse?! How mean of you! If you miss me, you should be nice!”

“Aww…my poor adorable, sensitive Oppa. Saranghae!~”

“Now, that’s better isn’t it?” he chuckled. “Oh! Have you seen the headline."

"What headline?" she asked and ran to her computer to check.

“The confirmation that you and I are official.” He said, “B2UTIES even trended it in twitter for us, again!~ Cube, has publicly confirmed that we are dating.

“REALLY?!?!?!” She squealed, checking every celebrity gossip site.

“Mhm, we are trending at number one, and we’re the number one, most discussed topic. KYAAAAA! I am so ecstatic right now!!!~” Yoseob said cheerfully. “I want to run outside and scream it to random strangers.”

“But Oppa, what if those random strangers don’t know who you are. It won’t make a difference to them.” She said, giggling at his hyper-ness.

“Well then I’ll tell them everything about us, against their will.”

“Haha, Oppa, that’s called HARASSMENT!~”

“Nah, It’s just me being informative. Just watch, I’ll have wrinkly, little 90 year old harabeojis and halmeonims dancing to our songs in the streets!” he said confidently starting to sing “I can’t take my breath, breath, breath!~”

She rolled around her bed, unable to stop laughing at his song choice.

“Yeah, sure, then, they really won’t be able to take a breath, breath, breath! They already have some health issues at that age. Don’t be killing old people!” she playfully scolded him.

“They just need an oxygen tank, so they can ‘Breathe in, breathe out!~’ and then they should be just fine!”

“Don’t forget your disclaimer!”

“Oh! RIGHT! No elderly harmed in the making of my over-active imagination!~” He laughed.

“Aigoo!~ Go do something productive, you babo!” she giggled. ‘Could my boyfriend get any cuter?!’ “Shouldn’t you be doing your job right now?”

“Yep, I really should be…” He stated simply. “…but I’m too excited about this! Think about it!! We’ll be like Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez! The Korean version, only better!!~ See, look at the trends, ___SeobIsReal!”

She scrolled through a few of the tweets that came up.

-YAY! FINALLY!!! #___SeobISREAL-

-I love that #___SeosISREAL ^^ They are so adorable together!-

-Waaa!~ The anti-fans so FAIL!~~ Yay! I love this!~ #___SeobISREAL-

-Daebak!~ @ and @helloimys are dating?!?! ♥♥♥♥ I’m so happy right now!!^^ #___SeobISREAL -

-This is so exciting, #___SeobISREAL. @helloimys @ FIGHTING!~ -

“HAHA! TAKE THAT, ANTI-FANS! IN YOUR FACE!!!~” Yoseob exclaimed loudly

“You weirdo. Hmm…I’m glad we have a lot of supporters. The number of anti-fans had gone down a lot, because we’ve been ignoring them lately.”

"Who are you talking to? Is it ______?!" She heard Hyuna ask.

"Yep..."

"Tell her we said hi!!" 4minute shouted, all together.

Gayoon snatched the phone away from Yoseob, earning a death glare from him.

“Yah, Heo Gayoon!”

“______-ah!” she said ignoring Yoseob’s attempts to take his phone back.

She passed the phone around so each girl got a chance to say something before the phone came back to her.

“Gayoonie! Can you do me a favor? Keep Yoseob Oppa on task!” ______ giggled. “Tell him to get back to work and quit slacking off so much.”

“That, I definitely, WILL do. YAH OPPA, ______ said to make sure you concentrate right now.”

Suddenly ______’s doorbell rang.

“I wonder who that could be. Well I have to go. You guys probably do too so, I’ll talk to you guys later.”

“Okay bye!” the girls squealed

“Yah! I didn’t even get to say good bye!” ______ heard Yoseob whined as she hung up the phone.

 “Aww…poor Oppa.” she snickered and went to answer her door. “OH!”

“______-ah!~” the older couple, standing outside of her door shouted.

“UMMA, APPA!!~” ______ squealed, running to hug them both. “What are you two doing here?!”

“What do you think we’re doing here? Our only child is always on our minds, Baby Girl.” Mr. Song said.

“It’s been a few months since we’ve seen you and we thought we’d show up for a surprise visit! We are long overdue for a visit. Aren’t you excited to see us?”

“Of course I am!! Umma, Appa, I’ve missed you so much!”

______ brought them into the living room and they talked for a while, to catch up.

“So, we are really interested in meeting that boyfriend of yours, that you keep telling us about over the phone.” Her mother said.

“Aww…I just got off the phone with him, when you showed up.” ______ sighed.

“I am curious to know what he looks like.” Her father said flipping through the channels on her television.

“Well you know our daughter. ______, has always been interested in the cute boys. He must be cute!”

“He is!~” ______ squealed. “Yoseobie Oppa is the most adorable guy. He’s sweet, charming, and I think you’ll love him.”

“Hmm…if he’s good to you, that’s all that really matters to me.” Mr. Song said. “I want my Baby girl, to find someone that will treat her right.”

______ watched as her father went from channel to channel.

“WAIT! Stop Right there!” she suddenly screamed, causing both of her parents to jump.

“Right where?” her mother asked, squinting at the television. “Oh, is this a re-run of the Seoul Drama Awards?! Great! I didn’t get to watch this!”

“You know how much she loves her dramas.”

“I know, I do too, but that’s not what I’m talking about! That, right there, is Yoseob Oppa!” ______ said pointing at B2ST performing at the award show. “See? The cutest one, with the big ‘dumbo-like’ ears? That’s my boyfriend.”

“Yeobo, I think our daughter, is lost in her own little fantasy world.” Mr. Song sighed. “she can’t differentiate between fiction and fact.”

“Yeah I can…that’s the name of the album.” ______ said. “Aigoo! Don’t you know who B2ST is?”

“That Disney movie?”

“NO!!!!~ Aigoo!~ Aigoo!~ AIGOO!~~~~ My parents know NOTHING about idols.” She moaned, rubbing her temples. ‘How do I explain this?!’

“Mhm, I think she has her head to far up in the clouds. Yah, ______-ah, have you been sick lately? I think you’re hallucinating.” Her mother said, feeling her forehead.

“Umma! I’m not kidding!~” ______ whined, throwing a little tantrum. “That is my boyfriend, right there!~ You really don’t believe me?!”

“Oh, sweetie, I know he may be your dream boyfriend. Just, keep trying and you’ll get there. Who knows, maybe one day he WILL be your real boyfriend.”

“HE ALREADY IS!!!~”

“Oh,  ______-ah, Alright, alright. We’ll play along.” Mr. Song said. “That boy, IS your boyfriend.”

“What the…” ______ muttered. 'But he is...'

 

__________________________________________________

Hahahaha Parents don't believe that Yoseob is ______'s boyfriend XD