Chapter 4

Always Singing Just For You~

 

 

 

They all hung out for a while longer.

“I liked that surprise.” Yoseob said with a smile.

“You really didn’t expect it, hmm?” ______ giggled.

“No, not at all. You were supposed to be busy. I was, but then we finished up early and I was in the area so I thought I’d stop by.”

The way the two of them were hanging out and taking random cute selcas, made them look like a real couple.

“I want to go with them!” Kikwang whined but the other four held him back.

“Don’t!” Doojoon said.

“But…but…”

“Leave them alone.” Junhyung said.

“Yoseob Hyung and ______ Noona really make a cute couple.”

“Hmm…I wonder if they realize how much they look like a couple right now.” Hyunseung said.

Yoseob and ______ walked with their arms linked.

“Ooh, Hyungs, let’s ditch them.” Dongwoon said.

“Maknae! You are so smart!~” Doojoon said.

“I love that idea…Lee Kikwang, you are coming with us.” Junhyung said dragging him along with them despite his protesting and complaining.

“Yoseob Oppa?” ______ said looking around for the rest of the group.

“Yeah…what is it?”

“I think…they left us…”

“Of course they did.” He sighed His cheeks were turning slightly pink. ‘They know that I like her. Thanks guys, you managed to get rid of Kikwang too.’

“So…tell me about yourself.”

“About me?” he said pointing at himself. “You can find a lot of that stuff online, you know.”

“Well yeah…but I mean there are a lot of things about you online. I mean you as a person not you as an idol.”

He just stared at her in shock. (SHOCK!~ XD)

‘She’s interested in knowing me? Not B2ST’s Yang Yoseob but Yang Yoseob the individual person?’

“Not that you aren’t my B2ST bias, but…I mean yeah I got pretty star struck when you followed me on twitter.”

“You were?”                       

“Haha I was, pretty much, a spazzy freak. I see things about you online but I doubt all of them are true.”

“Like what?”

“Are you married to Doojoon Oppa, dating Kikwang Oppa, and fooling around with Junhyung Oppa?”

“What?! NO!”

“See?” she giggled.

“I’m divorcing Kikwang…I’ve known him way too long. I need to get rid of him already.” he joked.

______ slapped her hands over to stifle a laugh.

“That was good, I liked that one!~” she giggled.

‘Does she realize how adorable she is? She’s even cuter in person!’ Yoseob thought as he watched her talk. “Why don’t you tell me about you first?”

“Um…well what do you want to know?”

“What do you like to do?”

“I like…a lot of things but mostly artsy things.”

“What kind of art?”

“I like any type of art, singing, sketching, and making little things.” She giggled motioning towards the teddy bear she gave him.

“That’s a lot of hobbies for one person.”

“Yeah I know, but I like it. I can never get too bored.”

“That’s true…”

“Another thing…I am very girly. My guys friends make fun of me because I could walk into a store and see a cute little miniaturized version next to a normal sized things…I’d go for the cute thing. I like cute things.”

Yoseob looked at her and started to laugh.

“Like me, compared to Kikwang? I’m much cuter than him.”

“But you’re taller than Kikwang Oppa, aren’t you?”

“So are you saying he’s cuter than me?” Yoseob pouted.

“Definitely not.” She said walking ahead of him so he wouldn’t notice her start to blush again. 'You can't fall for him...he's an idol. It won't work out.'

She wasn't paying attention to wear she was going and walked into a guy.

"______-ah!~"

"Whoa, Munhee, I thought I had just hit a wall or something."

Yoseob eyed the guy.

'Who is he? Oh boo...He's cute. That's probably her ideal man.'

"Try watching where you're walking then...hmm?"

"Aigoo!~ Go away tallness."

"Why? So you can go all B2ST crazy like you were earlier?!"

"You want to die?! Where's Minhee?"

"Over there somewhere. Yah, are you on a date? You better not be! You know you still love me." he teased.

"What a babo..."

"Oppa, go away." Minhee said shoving her twin in the opposite direction.

Yoseob put on a hat, sunglasses, bandana to cover his face, and pulled up his hood. He zipped up his hoodie and tucked the bear inside so it's head stuck out.

"Who's your new boyfriend? He's short." Munhee said.

"Nah...you're just freakishly tall. Don't trip...it's a far fall."

Minhee gave her a high-five.

"Ooh, Unnie, I loved that!...But, really, who is your new boyfriend and why the hell haven’t you told me about him?”

______ turned to look at Yoseob, but she couldn’t contain her laughter when she saw his disguise.

“Why?!” Yoseob said. “Is it too much?”

“Definitely!” She giggled. “You look like a cute thug and your bandana is pink. This is very spaz worthy. See? This is why you are my ideal man.”

“Unnie, I thought you said Yang Yoseob was your ideal man. You have a huge crush on him.”

Yoseob looked at ______, who refused to make eye-contact with him.

“N-NO! I never said that!~” ______ said waving her hands around defensively.

“Of course you did.” Munhee said.

“Yeah Unnie, you text the guy like crazy and talk about how much he’s making you fall for him while you’re learning new things about him.”

“Yah! I didn’t!~~ YAH, Stop talking already!”

“No, you can keep going.” Yoseob chuckled.

“Why, Unnie? It’s all the truth.”

“Yah! Oppa!~” ______ whined.

“What? It’s amusing to me!”

“But you did. I, for one, don’t see what’s so great about him. I’m not really a fan of B2ST. So what he’s cute…I get it. Who cares?” Munhee said.

Yoseob glared at him.

“Nobody asked you.” ______ growled.  “You can be so rude sometimes. Don’t listen to the crazy twins, Oppa. They are lying to you!~”

“Are they? Is she?” Yoseob asked motioning towards Minhee.

“Y-yes?”

“You know…it’s kind of impossible to un-hear things. Tell the truth!~”

“No, I don’t want to!~” she pouted. “Aish, Kim Minhee!~ You are the worst best friend ever.”

“w-why?!”

“You talk too much!~ don’t tell him these things!”

“Why? It’s not like he’s Yang Yoseob.” Minhee said. “I-is he?”

“Annyeonghaseyo.” Yoseob said taking off his bandana and shades.

“Oh it is him.” Minhee said calmly. “Well enjoy your date.”

She dragged her brother away.

“Well…that was unexpected.”

“She’s a Shawol..but just wait…”

“Wait for what?”

“Three…Two…One…”

“WAIT A SECOND!!~” Minhee screamed. “You…”

“Oh that?” he asked.

______ sighed and nodded.

“Wait…that’s the teddy bear you made for him.”

Minhee pointed to the teddy hear tucked into Yoseob’s hoodie.

“Mhm…Kim Minhee and her late reactions.”

“OH MY GOD!!~”

“Shush! I don’t want to risk him getting into any scandals.” ______ said putting his glasses back on him.

Yoseob just stared at her.

‘She really cares about me? So she does like me?’ he thought.

“Yah! Kim Minhee!~”

“Aish! Munhee Oppa, come apologize for being such a jerk.”

“No thanks…let’s go!”

“He’s not usually like that…he’s just jealous."

"Kim Minhee!~"

"Yah! Munhee...what's your problem today?" ______ asked.

"You KNOW what my problem is."

"Like I said...the idiot is being a jealous freak. Just ignore him. About what I blurted out earlier…just pretend I never said any of that.”

Yoseob blushed.

‘I can’t…that’s all I’ll be thinking about for a while.’

 

 

________________________________________________________________

O_o Minhee and Munhee...what the...you just spilled her secret to Yoseob!! XD