Chapter 27

Always Singing Just For You~

 

 

The B2ST members were just finishing up their packing and were about to head out of the dorm.

Yoseob made sure to bring his Teddy bear along for the trip.

"You're bringing that thing? Really?!"

"Of course I am!! I can't leave Teddy, home alone! Are you insane?" Yoseob shouted.

"It's not like I can pack my _____ in my luggage, right?"

"Well you could. She's not too big to fit in your bag." Hyunseung said.

"This Babo seems to have forgotten the important issue of oxygen!! We human beings need it to survive!"

"We could pack and oxygen tank in there with her."

"Oh yeah? Hyung, What about going through security? What happens when they see that Noona is inside the bag?"

"Well, then Yoseob with just have to explain that she is his life-sized snuggle buddy, Teddy bear that he can't leave the country without."

"Right! That's fool proof!~" Junhyung said sarcastically. "Teddy Bears have bones."

"They do?" Kikwang said dumbly, earning weird looks from the rest of the B2ST members. "I thought that teddy bears had fluff."

"Aigoo, these two." Yoseob sighed, rolling his eyes at them. "Well, I can't do THAT, so Teddy is the next best thing."

“Did you talk to her today?” Kikwang asked.

“Mhm…she sent me my daily video and we talked for a while. I miss her already. Isn’t Spain too far away?” he whined, already feeling homesick.

“______ Noona would want you to have fun, wouldn’t she Hyung?” Dongwoon asked.

“Yeah, she told me to enjoy myself.”

“Well, there you go!~” Doojoon said putting his arm around Yoseob’s shoulders. “We’re going to Spain and we’ll eat a lot of different foods and have a hell of a good time!~”

“I think our leader is high off of pain killers!~” Hyunseung sang. “He’s like loopy loop!~”

When they arrived in Spain, Yoseob immediately loosened up.

B2ST were laying in their hotel room, resting before they went to their schedules.

Yoseob tried to get comfortable.

First, he rested his head on Kikwang's stomach.

"Quit moving around so much, your hard head is hurting my y abs."

"Aish, I can't help it, you're too hard and lumpy!!!" Yoseob whined.

"Lumpy?! YAH!"

Yoseob moved onto Doojoon next.

"Aigoo!~ You're too soft." He said, trying to find a spot on Doojoon.

"Yah, Yang Yoseob what's wrong with you? Quit squirming so much."

"That's what I said!!~" Kikwang chimed in.

"These pillows are terrible. I like my pillow to be firm, yet squishy, like my ______." Yoseob giggled. ‘I miss my ______.’

"Use Junhyungie's , it's firm and squishy." Hyunseung said.

"How do you know that Hyung?" Dongwoon asked innocently.

"I just know, okay?! Beware though, it can be smelly in the unfortunate event of a fart."

"Ewww! I'm not going near Junhungie's ."

"Why?! What's wrong with my ?!" Junhyung whined. "Wait, why are we talking about my anyway you freaks!"

He quickly turned over to lay on his back.

"I'm too scared of Junhyungie . We went on one date and he my straw!"

"I was thirsty and had no more coke left..."

"What about the time you tweeted the shirtless picture of me?"

"You caught me! Yang Yoseob, I am secretly attracted to you. Will you be mine?” Junhyung teased.

“No thank you! One date was enough. I’d rather have my girlfriend.”

“I take it back then! I was just bored and you were an easy target."

"Yah!" Yoseob pouted.

Junhyung just smirked.

"Yoseobie reminds me of Goldilocks from  'Goldilocks and the Three Bears', but instead of porridge he's looking for a pillow substitute." Kikwang said.

“Bears?” Yoseob said and thought about it for a while before he ran to his bag to pull out his teddy. “Great idea, Kikwangie!”

Kikwang scratched his head in confusion.

“Um…thanks? Wait, what was my idea again?!”

Yoseob stayed silent and cuddled up with his Teddy.

Meanwhile, ______ was sitting in her room having a live chat with some fans.

-Unnie! Do you like to watch dramas?- a fan asked.

“Oh, of course!~” ______ squealed. “I love dramas!”

-Me too! Which one are you watching now?-

“The Musical!~ I’m already addicted to this drama!”

After discussing their favorite dramas for a while they started to ask about Yoseob.

-______ Unnie, you should do a video with Yoseob Oppa!-

-Or a live chat with him!!!! ^^-

“Yoseob Oppa has been really busy lately, but I’ll try to get him to.” ______ said.

-Unnie, you and Yoseob Oppa are such a cute couple. How is Oppa as a boyfriend?-

______ smiled when she read the question.

“Aww…Kamsahamnida!~” she said. “Actually, Yoseobie Oppa is a great boyfriend. He has a great personality.”

-Is he always showing aegyo?-

______ laughed at that one and just nodded.

“Oh yeah!~ He loves to show off his cuteness, but he’s mature at times. He knows when to be serious. Yoseob Oppa, is a protective person.”

______ loved to talk about Yoseob, it always made her feel happy .

“I have to go soon, leave comments and tell me what songs you want me to do a cover of next?”

The next day, after B2ST finished the judging of the competition, Yoseob was looking around for a souvenir to bring back for ______.

"Hmmm...what would Noona like?" Dongwoon asked.

"She loves girly things" Yoseob said, walking through the store.

So far, nothing special had caught his eye.

"How about a fan?" Hyunseung asked and started to do the 'Sign' dance. “Sumi gapa Mayday~ dot dot dot dot dot!~ Mami apa Mayday~ dot dot dot dot dot!~”

Doojoon came and pulled Hyunseung’s beanie down over his eyes.

“Stop it! People can see you!”

“So you figured if I can’t see them, they can’t see me?! That is pure genius!~” Hyunseung said, continuing his embarrassing dancing.

“No, I just don’t want people to see your face and know that you’re with us.”

Yoseob looked at the fans.

“Hmm…this one is really pretty. It’s pink and frilly. I think she’ll like it.” He said examining it closely. “I really wish I could’ve brought ______.”

-@helloimys: Next time I want to bring @ to Spain with me! They are some pretty date spots ^^ Jagiya!~ let's go!-

He smiled when he got a reply from her.

-@: @helloimys It looks like you're having fun Oppa!~ You don’t need me there to have fun!-

-@B2stGK: @helloimys @ He does too!! He’s bruising me with his hard head! (TT-TT) Save me!~-

“Yah! Lee Kikwang, how dare you into our conversation.” Yoseob whined.

“I’m just telling the truth. Mehrong!~” Kikwang teased, sticking out his tongue at him.

-@: @helloimys Yah, Oppa, what are you doing to my Kikwangie Oppa :( Be nice to him!-

“Now she’s standing up for you?! Yah, you’re the one that said I have a hard head.”

“You said I was lumpy!”

“You are lumpy.”

-@B2stGK: @ Seobie is being mean! He said I’m lumpy after injuring me.-

“YAH! Quit lying!”

Yoseob dialed ______’s number.

“Oppa, don’t be mean to Kikwangie Oppa!~” ______ scolded as soon as she answered the phone.

“I can’t help the fact that he’s a bad pillow!” he pouted.

“Why do you need him as a pillow?”

“I don’t, I need you as a pillow, but you’re not here!~ I sleep better with my head on your lap.”

“Well, I’ll see you when you get back and you could get a nap in.”

“After I do a video with you.” He said.

“What?!” she said.

“I’m reading through all of the fans tweets to me. They want us to do a live chat together and a video.”

“Oh no…” she said dramatically.

“Oh no? Why, oh no?” he asked, confused.

“Oh no, because your fans are going to find out just how crazy you really are!~” she teased.

“Yah!”

“Enjoy the rest of the time you have in Spain, okay Oppa?” ______ said. “ I hope you have fun, you deserve it.”

“You must be bored without me thought, right? He asked.

“Nah, not really.”

“______-ah!!!” he whined. “You don’t miss me at all…”

“Of course I miss you, Oppa. I’m just happy that you have some free time while you’re there, to just relax and look at the scenery. Take lots of pictures okay? I want to see that you are having fun. I’ve already seen fancams.”

“What fancams?!” He shouted. “What do you mean? What was on the fancam?!”

“Belly dancing…haha.” She giggled.

“Aigoo, you saw that?”

“You looked like you enjoyed that.” She teased. “Continue to be like that, okay? Just don’t forget to come back to me?”

That brought a smile to his face.

“I’ll be back.” He said. “Saranghae!~ Go to sleep, it's past your bedtime Missy!”

“Yes Oppa." she giggled and let out a yawn. "Nado, Saranghae."

“I promise when I get back, I’m going embarrass you on live chat!!~~ Muahaha!” Yoseob said with an evil laugh before hanging up.

He picked out the prettiest fan and paid for it at the counter.

 

 

__________________________________________________________

Ooooh a live chat and video with Yoseob Oppa?! That sounds like fun!

Why is Yoseobie Oppa soooooo cute?!?!~ ♥♥

I'm jealous of my fictional character XD haha