Chapter 25

Always Singing Just For You~

 

 

______ and Hara were walking arm in arm, checking out the display windows at random shops, while Yoseob and Junhyung followed behind.

Hara and ______ took some cute selcas.

-@_sweethara: On a date with my pretty wifey Unnie ^^. I stole her from Yoseob Oppa, so she’s mine now! - Hara tweeted along with a cute picture they took.

“Ooh, I like that one.” ______ giggled.

“It’s all your fault!~” Yoseob pouted watching ______ have fun without him.

“Me?! It’s my fault?” Junhyung said pointing to himself. “Why?! You’re the one that said I stink, so I took a shower!”

“You could’ve, at least, picked out your outfit ahead of time, but NOOOOOO, You had to wait until last minute to do that.”

“I had to look good before leaving the dorm. I don’t want to look like a fashion victim!”

“You tried on TEN different outfits. TEN OUTFITS!!~” Yoseob whined.

“Aigoo! They sound like an old married couple.” ______ pointed out and giggled.

“Yeah, I know!~ Yoseob Oppa sounds like the husband though and Junhyung Oppa sounds like the wife.” Hara laughed.

______ turned to look at the guys.

“Oppas?”

Yoseob perked up and smiled cheerfully.

“YES?”he said getting his hopes up. ‘Did she change her mind? Oh, I HOPE SO!!~~~’

“Trouble in paradise, Oppas?” she teased earning a high-five from Hara.

“YAH!~” he whined as the girls ran off together again.

During dinner the girls were about to sit together but Yoseob clung to ______'s arm.

"No..." he whined. “We’re halfway through the date already. I see him everyday…he’s boring.”

“YAH!” Junhyung yelled defensively.

Hara giggled and saw Yoseob and ______'s phone charms.

"Oh couples charms?!? Yah, Unnie, you're cheating on me?" she said with a fake cry.

"Oh no, I’m caught! Mianhae, it was one time. It'll never happen again." ______ said dramatically.

"Okay, I forgive you! HUG?!~”

“No more hugs!!~” Yoseob complained.

“Oh, Yoseobie Oppa, did you want a hug too?” ______ asked sweetly.

“YES!~~” he said opening his arm wide.

“Here you go!” Hara said pushing, a protesting, Junhyung towards him.

“No, but he’s too big!~ I don’t want to hug him. I’d rather hug myself.”

“I’m not fat!” Junhyung nagged.

“He makes babies cry too!”

“YAH!!”

“See? He’s scary!~” Yoseob said pointing at Junhyung. “…but he does have a nice …”

“Well, Yoseob may be short…”

“Yah…I know I’m short! What’s your point…hmm?!?!” Yoseob pouted.

“That you’re tiny and cuddly.” Junhyung chuckled taking a sip of his coke. “But…I’d rather date this can of coke, than you. When he had a wig on…he looked like a pretty girl with long arms and legs.”

______ and Hara were giggling.

“This is cuter than I expected.” ______ said. “Aww…is this why people love JunSeob couple so much?”

“It’s a love hate relationship. He’s my muse. Some people have pets, and this is mine.”

Yoseob frowned.

“I’m not an animal!~” He pouted.

“I love animals…” ______ giggled.

“Then what animal should I be?!” Yoseob said instantly.

Junhyung face-palmed and rolled his eyes.

“Aigoo, cool it dude…” he muttered.

“A fluffy, black Pomeranian. You know those tiny little tea cup ones?” ______ squealed.

“Oh, those are so adorable!!~~” Hara agreed.

 “I know right?! I swear, if Yoseob Oppa was a puppy, I’d carry him around in my purse so that he could come EVERYWHERE with me.”

“Unnie, you’re cheating on me again?! You said it was a onetime thing!”

“I’m sorry! I’ll stop now…” ______ said giving her a hug.

"Yah, Goo Hara, she was paying attention to me and you just snatched her away again?!?”

“Of course, Oppa, ______ Unnie is my date for tonight. If you and Junhyung Oppa showed up on time, you’d have her.”

Yoseob turned to Junhyung and sighed.

“No fair… Hara has my ______ and I'm stuck with you! I feel so…rejected…”

“YAH! What is that supposed to mean? I’m a great date!”

“Nah, I prefer ______.” Yoseob grumbled, side-eyeing the girls as they shared a menu.

The waiter came to take their orders and the girls excused themselves to the bathroom

“Why do women always go to the bathroom together?” Yoseob asked innocently, as he scratched the back of his head.

“No clue… maybe they have difficulties doing it on their own and they need the other girl to help hold her skirt so it doesn’t go in the toilet?” Junhyung asked, equally as curious.

Yoseob picked up his drink and took a sip.

“Ah, maybe that could be it…or Maybe they’re ditching us again!!” he panicked.

“They wouldn’t do that! The food hasn’t even come yet.”

“But what if there’s a window to sneak out…” he whimpered.

“There aren’t any windows! We’re surrounded by restaurants on each side. The only way out is the front door and they’d have to go right passed us to get out.”

“How do we make it up to them?” Yoseob asked looking up at Junhyung.

“Well, some guys believe you should never say you’re sorry.” Junhyung told him.

“Yeah! Those are the guys that are single and alone, all because they decided to be stupid and selfish.”

“True…”

“Aigoo!~ They’re taking forever! What if one of them fell in and the other tried to save her and fell in after her.” Yoseob said, nervously tapping his foot.

“Yeah…because two girls can fit in the toilet…” Junhyung chuckled.

“Well they could have accidently flushed the toilet and ended up in Narnia!”

Junhyung gave him a ‘wtf’ look.

‘This guy has been spending too much time with BaboKwangie and 4D Hyunseungie.’ He thought. “Yah, Yang Yoseob, how much sugar did you have today?”

“I ate some candy before practice.” He answered cutely.

“How much?” Junhyung asked raising an eyebrow at him.

“Two lollipops and a chocolate bar. What?! I was excited for tonight and it helped with my nervousness.” Yoseob said and gasped in realization. “You don’t think?!?!?”

“What?! I don’t think what?”

“No!! No way!”

“No way, WHAT?!”

“You don’t think…they actually want each other instead of us, right?! Did we turn them gay?!” Yoseob said with a horrified expression on his face.

“Aigoo!~ No way, the girls are just teaching us a lesson for being late. Of course we didn’t turn them gay, you babo.” Junhyung laughed. “Do yourself a favor, and cut down on the sugar, will you? Aigoo!~ Your imagination is really insane.”

Meanwhile, ______ and Hara were in the bathroom touching up their hair and makeup.

“I’m starting to feel bad.” ______ said softly. “This is one of the meanest things I have ever done. Do you think the guys have had enough?”

“Well Junhyung Oppa seems indifferent to the situation, but poor Yoseob Oppa looks like he wants me dead. We’ll go easy on him before he has a nervous breakdown.” Hara giggled, borrowing ______’s lip-gloss. “Ooh, I love this color. It’s so pretty and it smells nice.”

“I love Lioele!~”

They finished up and went back to take their seats at the table.

______ put out her hand.

Yoseob stared at it, completely confused.

“Candy?” he asked.

He pulled a lollipop out from his pocket and placed it in her open palm.

______ snickered and gladly accepted the candy, even though it’s not what she wanted.

‘OH MY GOD!!~ He’s too cute when he’s clueless!~’ she spazzed in her head. “Aigoo!~ Oppa, could you get any cuter? I'll accept the lollipop, but I wanted your hand, Babo.”

“Oh!~” he said, blushing from embarrassment. “Wait...so...you forgive me?”

“Mhm…I had fun messing with you, but I couldn’t stay mad at you for very long.”

“Mianhae...I didn't mean to. When we were practicing and I had you on my mind, the whole time, I promise." He said taking her hand in his.

“Thanks for the candy too, Oppa.” she giggled.

Yoseob whimpered and hid his face shyly.

“I can’t believe you thought she wanted a candy.” Junhyung laughed.

“It looked like a bribe to me. Is that how you get her away from me, Yoseob Oppa?”

“I’m never giving her back to you. Take your boyfriend back.’

“Why? He didn’t even care that I wasn’t his date. Junhyung Oppa, that is so rude!” Hara whined. “At least Yoseob Oppa made a big deal out of it. Where’s my apology?”

“Mianh-…” Junhyung started to apologize but was cut off when Hara made a loud, buzzer sound.

“I only love ______ Unnie!~”

“Yah, but you didn’t let me fin-...”

“BEEEEP!~~~~”

“Yah Goo Ha-…”

“BEEP!~”

Yoseob and ______ snickered.

“See? You should’ve chosen your outfit ahead of time.”

“Yah, Yang Yoseob!” Junhyung scolded and tried to take a sip of his coke, but got air. He shoved the cup of ice away and pouted. “AISH! Coke was my last hope, but even that rejected me!~”

The other three laughed at him.

“Yay, I win!~” Yoseob sang.

“Yah, Don’t gloat!~” Junhyung nagged.

“I win! I win! I win!!~~~ Song ______, is mine.”

“Nuh uh!~” Hara protested.

“Goo Hara, stay away from Song ______. Didn’t you hear? She’s mine!” Yoseob said pointing to himself.

“Give me your coke.” Junhyung said stealing Yoseob’s cup. “You, obviously, don’t need any more sugar or caffeine. I do.”

He took a sip from the straw.

Hara and ______ gasped.

“Omo!!! That was an indirect kiss!~” ______ giggled. “I think their date is complete.”

Junhyung looked horrified, frantically wiping his mouth.

“NO! I didn’t mean to!~”

“Oppas…you kiss on a flirt date?! Aigoo, JunSeob couple is real!~” Hara said joining in on the laughter.

“______-ah!~~” Yoseob whined.

“Mianhae Oppa…” she snickered. “Oh, I loved this date, it was truly…daebak!~”

“I know right?!~” Hara agreed.

"YAH!!!~" JunSeob pouted.

"See?! They even speak at the same time." ______ said.

"Nuh uh!!!~"

"They did it again!~" hara giggled. "Oh, that's a definite couple right there!~"

"______-ah!~ Don't you love me anymore?"

"Of course I do." she giggled. "I'm only willing to share you with certain people. Junhyung Oppa is one of those people."

"Well, I can't share you. Sorry Hara, there is no shared custody! She is all MINE!~"

Yoseob scooted his chair to  sit next to her, leaving Junhyung on one side of the table, all alone.

"Yah...Fine then..." he sighed. "It's Kids Cafe all over again."

"What? Your girlfriend is trying to steal my girlfriend. I can't let that happen. I don't share, MY ______...but you can keep the coke. Just, don't make out with my straw again...okay?" Yoseob snickered.

"I did not!~" Junhyung whined making the girls giggle. "Aigoo..."

 

 

____________________________________________

Yay! JunSeob date, complete with indirect kiss!~ XD haha

and Hyper Yoseobie Oppa with a strange imagination haha