Chapter 45

Always Singing Just For You~

 

 

 

“______-ah!~~~” Yoseob sang, wandering into the practice room that ______ was training in.

______ smiled and wrapped her arms around him.

“Oppa!~ I know that I don’t get to go to the ‘Beautiful Show’ BUT the fancams will keep me updated! You are too y.”

“Are you REALLY not going to be there?” he asked.

Yoseob crossed his arms over his chest and stared into ______’s eyes.

“W-What are you talking about?”

“______-ah, why are you stuttering? It’s a simple question. Are you coming or not?”

“Nope!” she shook her head. “I’m not.”

Yoseob pouted.

“Aww…WAE?!”

“Mianhae, Oppa, I’m going to be too busy.”

Yoseob scrunched up his nose and made a face.

“No fair! I was hoping you’d be there. It’s our first solo concert. It’s just B2ST. It’s not like United Cube or any of those concerts with a bunch of different artists and groups. It’s just us.”

______ sighed.

“What about ‘Welcome to B2ST Airlines’? Wasn’t that a solo concert?” she asked.

“I meant OUR first!” he said, motioning between the two of them. “It’s the first solo concert of ours that I have you to share it with.”

“I went to ‘Welcome to B2ST Airlines’, and I dragged the twins and Junghee Oppa with me.”

“YOU WENT?!” he exclaimed loudly.

______ nodded.

“I was a B2UTY long before I ever started dating you.”

“That’s amazing…” he smiled a bit. “To think that you were always in the audience, cheering me on, without me knowing it. I like that idea. Soulmates!~”

“Oppa, you’ll be daebak!~ You and the rest of the guys have practiced hard to prepare for this.”

“Yeah…but STILL!!! I don’t care if I sound like whiny brat right now, but I want my girlfriend to be there for our first night.”

______ really wanted to go, but she had a lot of work to do if she was going to debut within the next month.

She reached up to caress his cheek.

“You know that if I could, I definitely would go. There is no doubt about that. Please don’t be mad, Oppa.” she frowned. “Mianhae.”

Yoseob shook his head.

“Aniya, I’m not mad.” He told her. “I’m just…disappointed. I really wanted you to be there. I want you to be proud of me.”

______ smiled and kissed his lips softly.

She ran her fingers through his hair.

“Well, of course I’m proud of you. Why wouldn’t I be? Even if I’m not able to be there, you have b2UTIES to give you strength. I know how much you love B2UTIES and how much they love you. So if not having someone who loves you present at the concert is the issue for you, it shouldn’t be.”

“I understand that…but it’s our first show.”

“I want to go to Papa Hong’s office and beg him, NON-STOP, to let me go. I will try. I won’t give in, until he says yes, okay?” she giggled.

“Do it!!~” he squealed. “DO IT!!~~”

“I’m NOT making any promises!”

“Ne, I know!” he nodded, excitedly.

He couldn’t stop nodding.

______ went towards the President’s office, but didn’t go in.

She waited for a moment, then came back to Yoseob with a frown on her face.

“Sorry Oppa, it seems like I’ll be practicing for a while. We have a lot of stuff to cover.”

“AISH! So unfair…I feel more confident when you’re around…” he pouted.

“You seem VERY confident on stage, even when I’m not around.” ______ said.

“Appearance isn’t everything.”

______ smiled and kissed his cheek.

“You’ll do even better without me there. Now, GO!~”

______ pushed him out the door.

Yoseob had to meet the guys and head out to the concert venue, but kept stalling.

He wanted to spend as much time with ______ as he possibly could before he had to leave.

“I don’t think so!”

He planted his feet, firmly, on the ground and refused to budge.

“Well, I do! Go!~” She ordered.

Yoseob shook his head childishly

______ gave him a small shove and smacked his to hurry him up.

“Ouch…you’re getting naughtier!~” he scolded.

“Hurry up and get out!” she giggled.

“Fine…” he pouted. “Aish…first you say you won’t come. Then, you bruise my , Now, you kick me out. Wae so mean?”

“Mehrong!~”

After finishing up her practice________ was on the phone with Kikwang.

"Aah, this is daebak! So you DID get permission from Papa Hong?"

"Of course, I didn't even have to beg. Papa Hong is strong supporter of ___Seob couple." she giggled.

"Daebak!~ He'll be so surprised. Oh by the way, switch to video call!" he exclaimed.

She nodded.

"Why am I nodding? We're not on video call yet." she sighed and then clicked to change to video call.

"Hi-Yeom!!~"

He smiled and waved at the camera.

"Hi-Yeom!" she replied, waving back.

"______-ah, what do you think of my hair?"

Kikwang moved his phone so that she could see his new hairstyle from every angle.

"PINK CHICKEN!~" she giggled. "Sorry, that was the first thing that popped into my mind."

"So it's nice?"

______ gave him a thumbs up.

"It’s…different, but…Daebak!~~"

"Who ARE you talking to?" Yoseob asked, walking into the dressing room. "Yourself?"

"Ani..." Kikwang frowned. "It’s ______ie."

Yoseob narrowed his eyes at him.

"YAH, Lee Kikwang, why is it that I ALWAYS find you talking to MY ‘Wifey’ without me? It feels like déjà vu!"

Kikwang shrugged.

"Wifey?”

“Yes, MY wifey…”

“Well, we're besties!~" he whined. "Can't we be besties?"

"Why do you have to sneak around, hmm?! Yah, Song ______, I thought you were practicing? Don't slack off!"

"Arasseo!~" she nodded. "Kikwangie Oppa just asked me for my opinion on his new hair."

Yoseob looked at Kikwang's hair.

"Fire?"

"Pink chicken." ______ and Kikwang said in unison.

"Yah, isn't the concert supposed to start soon? Oppas FIGHTING!~ I should go...I have to do....stuff." she said with shifty eyes.

"Stuff?" Yoseob echoed. "What kind of stuff?"

"Just stuff." she said. "Saranghae Oppas!"

"Which one?" her boyfriend pouted.

"Me, duh." Kikwang grinned.

Yoseob lifted his arm, pretending to 'back-hand' him.

"AISH!"

"Just go out there, I'll meet you." Kikwang said.

Yoseob eyed him suspiciously.

"Wae?..."

"We have something to discuss."

"WAE?"

"It'll be fast."

'Wae so secretive? What is going on with those two?!' he thought as he walked out.

Kikwang let the rest of the guys in on it.

"Is Noona here?" Dongwoon asked, looking around.

"If she isn't yet, she will be." Kikwang said.

Yoseob noticed them huddled together whispering.

"What is with all of the whispering and secrecy?!" he pouted. "I'm getting left out of everything..."

He silently, tiptoed over to them, attempting to eavesdrop on their conversation.

"Yoseob-ah, your shoes are squeaking!" Junhyung said, not even looking at him.

"It's loud. You fail." Doojoon chuckled.

Yoseob sighed and stomped his feet childishly.

"Yah, why are you having a meeting and leaving me out of it?!?!" he whined. "Wae? Wae?! WAE?!?!"

"Nah, it's nothing, Hyung. Nothing at all." Dongwoon said with a serious face, before he walked off like a boss.

The Hyungs followed, leaving poor, confused Yoseob there.

He blinked.

"Yah, my birthday passed already!"

"We know." Junhyung said.

He turned to smirk so that Yoseob wouldn't see.

B2ST finished the final performance and went backstage to rest a bit.

When Yoseob went backstage, a hand reached out to hand him a bottle of water.

"Oh, Kamsa-YAH!!!"

He turned to look at the person.

"Mwo?" she said softly.

"YAH!! LIAR!!!" he exclaimed, pointing his finger at her. "LIAR, LIAR, the fire extinguisher is over there to put out your pants!!!!~~~"

She blinked.

"But, I'm not wearing pants." she pouted. "It's a skirt."

"Still!! LIAR!!~" he whined. "You're late!! We already finished!! I'm mad at you for coming!"

"I'm not late." she smiled.

"Mwoya?! Yes you are!!!~ It's over already!"

______ looked over and saw Kikwang walking backstage.

"Pink chicken Oppa, tell him how long I've been here."

Kikwang chuckled.

"She's been here since before the concert started."

Yoseob looked between them and blinked.

"M-Mwo...?"

______ nodded.

"Mhm, I have." she giggled. "The WHOLE time!~~"

She grabbed his chin and kissed his lips.

“Are you proud of me?”

______ smiled and nodded again.

She caressed his cheeks.

“Ne, I’m very proud of you. You were amazing!”

Yoseob grinned.

“What was your favorite part?” he asked curiously.

______ grabbed a tissue to dab away his sweat.

“Honestly?”

“Of course, I meant honestly.” He chuckled. “Don’t lie to me. You lied enough for one day. AISH!’

“YAH!~ I didn’t lie!” she whined. “I did train for a while, I just didn’t tell you that I’d be here after. Anyway, my favorite part was…”

“I got to ride on the disco ball!~” he squealed.

______ giggled.

“Um…yes, I saw. You didn’t have a harness on either!!” she scolded. “Make me worry! I liked the ‘I Knew It’ performance, you were y.”

“I Knew It!~” he sang.

______ shook her head and playfully smacked him in the chest.

“My favorite part was your solo.” She smiled. “You get so emotional when you do that song. It’s because you really connect with it, and Eomeonim has always been your biggest supporter. You were nearly tearing up out there. Hell, I was tearing up because I have met Eomeonim and even though she couldn’t be here tonight, I KNOW that she is proud of her son.”

Yoseob wrapped his arms around her.

“Let me wipe my sweat on you , real quick.” He teased.

______ pushed him off.

“YAH, OPPA!! I’m telling Eomeonim!”

“Wae? My Umma likes when we show PDA. She thinks it’s cute. Yah, it’s my way of marking you. You’re mine!”

______ shook her head and laughed.

“Ewww!~ Come here!”

She pulled him closer so that she could wipe more of his sweat.

“YAH! Who else knew that you were here?” Yoseob asked narrowing his eyes at her.

He leaned in closer to intensify his glare.

______ smiled.

“Oppa, I think the better question is, who DIDN’T know that I’ve been here? I mean, besides you.”

Junhyung came over, putting an arm around each of their shoulders.

“The correct answer is…no one.” He chuckled.

Kikwang nodded.

“MWOYA?!” Yoseob gasped.

His eyes shifted around to all of the members.

“What ‘mwoya?’, we ALL knew.” Junhyung told him. “You were the only one that didn’t know.”

______ nodded.

“Yep, I told the Pink Chicken Oppa, and he told everyone else.”

“Except for me?” Yoseob pouted.

“Yep!~” she smiled. “Except for you.”

“WAE?!?!” Yoseob whined. “Why not me?”

“That would ruin the surprise, wouldn’t it?”

“I…I guess so…” he muttered. NOW…it’s Twitter time!!!~~I’m going to send out an angry tweet.”

He ran to get his phone to tweet.

-@helloimys: @ Liar, Liar….Skirt on fire!!!~ -

______ read the tweet and giggled a bit.

“I do feel bad about this though. My poor Oppa must’ve felt so left out when everyone was whispering around him.”

“That made the surprise better though…right?” Kikwang laughed.

______ high-fived him.

“Ne, Oppa! It really did! You should have seen his face! He was so surprised!”

“We all know that if Yoseobie knew that you were going to be here, he’d be going crazy with his aegyo act, trying to attract your attention.” Doojoon said.

“Yeah, his whole demeanor would change if he knew.”

“Let’s keep doing this, okay?!” ______ suggested.

“NE!!~” They all said together.

Yoseob glared at them.

“YAH! Are you talking without me again?!?!” he pouted. “YAAAAAAH!!!~”

______ gave him a big hug.

“Oppa, you’re happy though, aren’t you?” she asked. “You’re happy to see me?”

Yoseob smiled and nodded.

“Of course I am!~ I wanted you to be here. I just thought…I’d know about it!!!” he grumbled.

“Didn’t we just talk about how I was always at your shows without you knowing about it? I think its better that way. “

Dongwoon nodded.

“Yeah, Hyung. We remember when you were sad when you and Noona weren’t together…”

“Then don’t bring that up!” Yoseob growled through his teeth. ‘I don’t like thinking about that time.’

“Since ______ is the one you open up to the most and are the more confident around. We thought we could show you how  you can be strong even with her around, when you don’t know that she’s there.” Doojoon chimed in.

______ smiled.

“Yoseobie Oppa was y!~~ I was a spazzy B2UTY.”

Yoseob let out an exaggerated gasp.

“Omo! Jinjja?! For little ol' me?!~” he squealed. “Omo!~”

“THIS is exactly what we didn’t want on stage. ______-ah, good call on that one!” Junhyung chuckled and high-fived her.

“Oh…Kikwangie Oppa, it seemed like your ankle is still bothering you.” ______ said, turning her attention to him. “Are you okay?”

“Ne, I’m fine. It’s still a bit tender…but I’ll manage.” He replied with a smile.

“Aigoo…haven’t you talked to HIM enough for one day?” Yoseob pouted. “Let’s go have fun!~”

“Yoseobie is still mad at me?” Kikwang pouted.

“Yes!...Mehrong!~ You knew the longest. I hate you now!”

______ pushed them together.

“HUG…IT…OUT! HUG IT OUT! HUG IT OUT!!~” she chanted.

“Shireo!~ Shireo!~ Shireo!~” Yoseob shouted, imitating her tone. “Shireo!~~~”

“Aww…but I’m still injured.” Kikwang whined.

“oh really, you just said you were fine.”

“Aw…I’ll hug him then!~” ______ grinned.

“Group hug!~~~” Hyunseung announced, pulling them all together, squishing Yoseob in the middle.

“YAAAAAH!~~~ AHHHH!!!!~” Yoseob screamed. “ANDWAE!!!~~~”

“TIGHTER GUYS!~” ______ suggested.

“NOOO!!!~” Yoseob laughed. “ENOUGH! Aish, fine I forgive you guys, just stop smothering me!~~”

 

 

 

______________________________________________

I watched fancams from the 'Beautiful Show' and im SOOO JEALOUS! He really did look y. ;D

Why does NO ONE ever come to Hawaii?! They cancel all the concerts after terrible promoting. BRING B2ST to us! Especially Yoseob, so that we can tickle him!~

:) ♥♥♥♥

I already have my next chapter typed up. I'll post it in the next couple of days.