Chapter 44

Always Singing Just For You~

 

 

______ and Yoseob were in practice room with the rest of B2ST.

He took out his phone to check out twitter.

He noticed a tweet that she had just sent out recently.

-@:  Hmm...I'm contemplating whether or not I should let @helloimys do my makeup. I'm leaning towards....NOOO!!-

Yoseob chuckled and took out his phone to type up his reply.

-@helloimys: I don't understand why @ refuses to be part of Yoseobie's artwork collection!~ ㅠㅡㅠ-

-@helloimys: ALL I WANT IS TO MAKE HER B2UTIFUL-er. Is that so bad? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ-

______'s phone went off, to tell her she had a new tweet.

"Yah!! Aren't you in the SAME ROOM?" Kikwang chuckled.

"Yep!~

"Why don't you two just get married already!" Doojoon yawned.

"She hasn't gotten her chance to debut yet." Yoseob said. "We're still young, so what's the rush."

"Noona, you're coming to our Beautiful show, right?" Dongwoon asked.

"I'm not sure."

"Noona!!~~~~" he whined, putting on an aegyo show. "Noona!~~"

Yoseob picked up a towel, covered in his sweat, and whipped it at Dongwoon.

"YAH! Don't do that!"

"Why Hyung? I'm cute!~"

Yoseob narrowed his eyes at the Maknae.

"Yah, do you want to die?!"

______ pulled Yoseob back and giggled.

"He's not lying." she pointed out.

"Whose side are you on?!~~"

" My own opinion!~"

Yoseob pouted.

"Okay, before Yoseobie starts an aegyo battle, let's talk about the Beautiful Show. Why aren't you sure?" Junhyung asked.

"I might be too busy." she sighed "You know, I'm a very busy girl, lately. I'm..."

"YAH, Little Miss Diva?" Yoseob scolded.

"I'm kidding!" she laughed. "Well, semi-kidding. I am busy though, just not so obnoxious and divalicous."

"Maybe as a special guest?" Doojoon asked.

"Yeah!!!~~~" Yoseob agreed. "Duet time?"

She shrugged her shoulders.

“Hmm…I don’t know. I’ve been preparing for my debut lately.” She told him. “I’d really love to go. The teasers were tempting though. Seriously tempting!!~”

______ kicked her feet childishly.

“Weren’t they?”

“Yoseobie Oppa, you’re a tease! Quit tempting me with your aegyo. I hate it.”

“Do you really?” he asked.

“No! Babo…I have to go train.”

She got up and walked out.

Yoseob chuckled.

“Hehehehehehehehehe!~”

Doojoon shook his head.

“Aigoo…whatever happened to our shy Yoseob?”

Yoseob just kept grinning.

“Well, I’m definitely not shy with my ______. I’ve never been more comfortable.”

A few days later, they went to visit Yoseob’s parents.

Yoseob’s parents were showing ______ all the baby pictures that they could dig up at that moment.

Yoseob didn’t seem to mind it one bit.

In fact, he loved it so much, that he uploaded a few online.

"______-ah, you must be tired from all of the training." Yoseob's mother said.

"Ne, Eomeonim. It's different than it was before. I have less free time, but Yoseob Oppa and I still get to hang out. Maybe not as much as when we first started to date, but when we do get the time…it’s great.”

______ smiled

"Mhm, Umma, she slacks off and comes to talk to me when she should be focused." Yoseob chimed in.

"Yah, Oppa!~" ______ whined.

"What? Yang Yoseobie is a hard worker! I'm always focused on the task in front of me." He insisted.

His mother and ______ looked at each other like, 'yeah right.'

"Oppa, I'll give you the first part. It's true that you're a hard worker. As for the second part, you scold the others, telling them to focus but then you get lost in your aegyo. For instance, we were trying to make a 3 minute duet video and it became a full-length blooper reel."

Yoseob shrugged.

"What? The duet was supposed to be cute. I was just making sure that we got enough aegyo in there."

______ giggled.

"Eomeonim, do you need any help in the kitchen." she asked.

"So you're ditching me for my Umma? That's...weird and WRONG!"

Yoseob's mother smiled.

"______-ah, do you cook?" she asked.

"MHM!~ I love to cook, and Yoseob Oppa loves to eat." ______ laughed.

"How dare you ignore me, and then talk about me! That is NOT nice!" he grumbled.

"Yoseob Oppa makes sure that I don't have leftovers. He’d probably the bowls clean if he could. “

"Yoseob-ah, a woman who takes care of you and cooks for you? Can you make her my daughter in law already?"

The couple blushed.

"UMMA!~" he whined. 'It's not that I haven't thought about the future with her. It's just...we would have a lot of backlash from the fans. We can't go through that again. I'll definitely do that one day though.'

"I'm just saying."

Yoseob sighed and went back to looking at baby pictures.

"I'm fine for now, Sweetie." his mother said to ______.

______ sat back down next to Yoseob.

He instantly lay down and rested his head on her lap.

She giggled and his hair.

"Yah!~"

"I can't help it! I miss my pillow."

"Okay, okay."

He held up a picture.

She took it from him and looked at it.

"This is from elementary school."

"Hmm..." ______ giggled.

She compared him to the picture.

"What? What 'Hmm'?"

"I see no difference."

"There's a little difference." he pouted.

"Okay, with that pout, there is DEFINITELY NO DIFFERENCE!~"

"So...after twenty-three years, I still look the same?" He grumbled.

"From the neck up." she giggled. "Your face is tiny. It probably hasn't grown and has been the exact same size since you were a baby."

Yoseob grinned.

"Well, everything below the neck has grown a lot." he said and whimpered. "Ah, I repeated that, in my head, and it sounded...byuntae-ish."

"Yep, byuntae!"

"Yah, why are you blushing?" he teased.

"I'm not!~" she whined, covering her face with her hands. 'now I got that image in my head.'

"You byuntae!~ I'm not the byuntae."

"Mhm...says the guy that wanted to make out in the streets of New York." she said playfully smacking him in the chest.

"Well, we didn't. Did we?!" he chuckled. "I told you, it was the atmosphere. It because the states have different PDA laws. Imagine if you came to Las Vegas with me for the KPOP Masters!~"

______ rolled her eyes and pushed his head off of her lap, onto a pillow.

"Oh yeah, so not a byuntae." she giggled. "Just for that, you can use that pillow instead."

"Andwae!~~" he pouted. "Ooh look at this one!~"

Yoseob grabbed another picture and held it out to her.

The back was facing her.

She took it and turned it around.

When she saw it, she instantly threw it back at him.

"Yah, Oppa!!~"

Yoseob grinned and started to laugh.

"You should have seen your face!~ It's an innocent picture of baby Yoseobie taking a bath. What's wrong with that? You really are a pedo? That is NOT good."

_____ glared at him.

"Grrrr, you troll!!~" she whined. "You ! I'm going to help Eomeonim in the kitchen, you poopiehead!"

"Yah, I was only playing!~" he frowned.

______ stuck her tongue out.

"Mehrong!~"

“Hmph!” he pouted. “Now, what am I going to do all by myself?! She didn’t even give me a kiss…”

After dinner, Yoseob showed ______ his room.

“KYAAA!~~” she squealed, finding a picture of him and Daniel from their M Boat days. “So cute!!!~”

“Me? Or Danny?”

“Both of you, together!” she giggled. “I remember watching your little UCC videos that you made.  I may have spazzed…a tiny bit. You two, together, are the cutest thing EVER!”

“Well as long as you don’t like him better than me.” Yoseob said softly.

______ looked at him.

“Well, I LOVE you…so that’s a big difference. There’s no one that I could like more than you…EVER! You’re the only one I actually see as a man.”

Yoseob blinked at her, his cheek turning red.

“Jinjja? You see ME as a man?”

“Ne…” she blushed. “You are one, aren’t you? You’re my man. You know that I don’t just see you as Yang Yoseob, B2ST’s main vocal, but as my Yang Yoseob. My handsome, adorable, Teddy Bear Oppa. The hyper active babo, who goes, COMPLETELY INSANE over my si roo ddeok. My boyfriend, who looks really y when he’s practicing a dance. I mean…REALLY y…”

“y…hmm?” he lowered his voice and pulled her into his arms.

“Ne, y!~ You know what’s the iest part about you?” she asked.

Yoseob shook his head.

“Ani, what is it?”

She poked him in the chest.

“Aah…my torso? The chocolate abs?” he joked.

______ rolled her eyes, and playfully smacked him in the chest.

“NO!”

Yoseob pouted and rubbed the place that she hit.

“Owchies!~” he whined. “YAH! I thought that was the iest part, how could you bruise it?!”

“Babo-ya, I meant your heart!~” she growled through her teeth.

“Yes, I know what you meant. I just wanted to mess with you.” He chuckled and claimed her lips.

She deepened the kiss and they moved towards the bed.

The kisses got really heated and passionate.

They had NEVER kissed like that before, but it felt nice.

______ and Yoseob both knew where it was about to go.

'I know where this is heading. I really want to do this with him. We could be each other’s firsts and it'll be perfect.' She thought. ‘We don’t have a …what if I get pregnant? I haven’t debuted yet, I could hold back on that. Yoseob Oppa, on the other hand, doesn’t need a scandal.’

She felt his lips on her neck.

‘Are we really about to do this? Where did THIS side of me come from?’ Yoseob thought.

“Oppa…Stop.” ______ said, pushing him off. ‘NO, DON’T!!!~’ her head screamed.

Yoseob looked at her and frowned.

“Wae?”

“Just...stop. I have to go! We can’t do this...”

He blinked at her.

“Mwo? I thought that we…”

“I can’t…”

______ grabbed all of her belongings and ran out the door.

Yoseob laid there, completely lost.

“What the heck just happened?!” he muttered.

The following day, ______ was sitting in the Dog Café with Minhee and Bokshiri.

______ took off her scarf because it was warm inside.

Minhee gasped and her eyes went wide.

“OMO!~ Unnie, you might want to put that back on.”

______ looked at her.

“What? Why? It’s hot.”

“You have a, GINORMOUS, hickey.” Minhee whispered leaning across the table.

______, awkwardly, wrapped her scarf back around his neck.

“Aish…I have training later!” she sighed, taking a sip of her coffee.

“Aigoo…how far did you and Yoseob Oppa go?!”

______ choked on the beverage in .

“N-Not THAT far.”

She was turning so red.

“Unnie…” Minhee grinned. “Did you do it?!”

“No…”

______’s eyes shifted around the place.

She looked everywhere, but at Minhee’s face.

“Come on, Unnie!~”

“Ooh look it’s a horse!~” ______ said pointing to a Great Dane, just to change the subject.

“What?! WHERE?” Minhee said, looking at where ______ pointed. “Huh? Unnie, that’s not a horse, it’s just a big dog!”

______ smiled.

“Oh, I know.” She giggled. “I know what a Great Dane looks like, but the conversation was awkward so I changed the subject.”

______ shrugged and went back to drinking her coffee.

Her cheeks were still tinged pink.

Minhee eyed her suspiciously.

“Mhm, sure, Unnie. Sure…”

Meanwhile, Yoseob was with the rest of B2ST preparing for the ‘Beautiful Show’.

His mood was weird and they all noticed it.

“Yah, what’s up with you?” Junhyung asked.

“Nothing.” Yoseob lied.

“Did something happen between you and ______?” Kikwang chimed in.

Yoseob stayed quiet.

“Well…that answers that.” Doojoon sighed. “What happened between you two?”

Dongwoon gasped.

“Yoseob Hyung, you and Noona didn’t break up again, right?!” the maknae asked. “Please say no!”

“I don’t know.” Yoseob replied softly. “I don’t think so. I’m not really sure.”

“Was it a fight?” Hyunseung asked.

Yoseob shook his head in response.

“Not really. She kind of just walked out…or RAN out off my bedroom.”

“MWOYA?!?!?!?!” All of the members shouted, in complete shock.

“Bedroom?! What happened in your bedroom?” Doojoon asked.

“Nothing. Absolutely nothing. I’m just waiting for her to get here so that we can talk…” he frowned. “We really need to because I don’t want our relationship to end over something like this.”

“Something like what?!” Dongwoon asked curiously. “Hyung, what happened?”

“Nothing! I already told you…”

Yoseob sat on the ground and suddenly felt something his face.

"It's Bokshiri!" Kikwang said, pointing out the obvious.

Yoseob smiled a little.

"Appa's Fluffy!~"

"Oppa, can we talk a bit?" ______ asked from the doorway.

Yoseob stood back up.

"Stay with your B2ST samchons." he told the puppy, placing him in Junhyung's lap. "Yeah, let's talk."

______ and Yoseob walked to  find a quiet place to talk.

It REALLY felt awkward.

"Oppa?"

"Hmm?"

"Are you mad at me?" she aske.

Her volume was barely above a whisper.

"I'm not mad...just...confused." he told her. "I kind of got rejected. You could've just told me that you weren't ready for it."

______ sighed.

"I know...but we BOTH weren't ready. If we were, we would have thought about precautions, right?" she asked.

"Aah!~ You're right! That might be a huge scandal, huh?" he laughed.

"Um...YEAH!" she said loudly. "I thought about you. I haven't debuted yet so I could either put it off, or not do it. If we did have a scandal...it would hurt you more and I don't want that."

Yoseob wrapped his arms around her wait, pulling her close.

"You're always thinking about people other than yourself." he sighed. "You will debut, and nothing will get in the way of that. Whatever happens, happens. We'll just have to be prepared next time, hmm?"

"Definitely!" she giggled. "So we're good?"

Yoseob nodded.

"Of course we are!" he chuckled. "Now, why are you wearing such a huge, fluffy scarf? They turned up the heat in the building."

______ blushed.

"I'm avoiding a scandal. isn't that what we just discussed?" she laughed.

'Huh?""

"B2STLY Yoseobie Oppa left his mark!"

Now Yoseob was blushing.

"Mwo?! J-Jinjja?!" he exclaimed, pulling down the scarf slightly, to reveal the the reddish-purple mark on her neck. "Oh, Oopsie!~ Hehehe!~"

He laughed nervously.

"Now, I have to go to the bathroom to cover this thing up. You should go practice for the concert."

Yoseob nodded.

"Ne. Um...mianhae." he chuckled. "I didn't mean too...hehehe."

"Stop giggling!" she scolded.

"Mian!" he said with a smile. "It's kind of funny. I didn't know I had that in me either."

 

 

______________________________________________________

AISH! Who would reject Yoseobie Oppa?! What a crazy person?

Naughty Yoseob! A hickey?! Aigoooo!~~~

Mr. Cutie face, y Body! ;D

 

 

 

PS: Add me on Facebook if you want to ^-^
https://www.facebook.com/kailani.doanehiga