Chapter 5

Always Singing Just For You~

 

 

 

Yoseob took ______ out for ice cream.

He took a cute selca of them with their ice cream cones and tweeted the picture

-@helloimys: Having fun with @ today. The guys ditched us so we’re having a nice ice cream date alone!~ kekeke ^^-

“I really liked this. I mean actually hanging out with you, physically here, right next to me.” He said softly. “We’ve been texting nearly two months, but this is the first time we’ve seen each other in person.”

“Yeah, we should do this more often but I’m sure you have a lot of work to do, Oppa.”

“We do have a busy schedule coming up. I still, better be waking up to cute cover songs. Your videos always make the day better.”

“Of course, I’ll make one every morning. Unless, I run out of songs.”

“Is that possible?”

“Nope…so you can expect a video every day, even if I’m sick.”

“Yah! No, don’t do that! I’m not trying to murder you!~” he chuckled. “Don’t you dare make me worry.”

She smiled and kissed his cheek.

“Oh and I’m sorry about Munhee, earlier.”

“No…it’s okay. I’ve had people dislike me. He seems like he likes you though.”

“Uh…yeah, I know. He’s kind of my ex.”

“That explains a lot.” He mumbled. ‘He’s not ugly either. I know I haven’t known ______ very long, and I have no claim on her, but I can’t help but feel jealous.’

They enjoyed the rest of their day together before splitting up to go home.

-@doublev89:  @helloimys YAH! I wanted ice cream too! Why don’t I get any?-

Yoseob read the tweet on his phone and laughed to himself.

-@helloimys: @doublev89 Mehrong!~ XP You’re not my date and you ditched me so…go buy your own ice cream…kekeke-

-@doublev89: @helloimys Seobie!~~ Bring us home some ice cream too!~-

Yoseob continued to walk towards the dorm and rolled his eyes.

-@helloimys: @doublev89 I only buy ice cream for pretty girls.-

-@doublev89: @helloimys that does it! I’m putting on a dress and a wing and I’m changing my name so I can be @’s twin.-

______ got home and went onto her computer to see all the new tweets on her timeline.

“That’s a cute selca of us!~” she giggled

-@helloimys: @doublev89 All you would need to do is open your mouth when they throw the ice cream at you! XD kekeke-

“Waaaa!~ B2ST Oppas are so adorable!” she giggled and read through their conversation before looking at the comments on the picture.

“Well there aren’t as many negative comments as I thought there would be. Apparently, my hair is stringy, I have spider lashes, and I’m a fat tranny…wait…blobfish? Haha seriously?! These antis are funny. What is a blobfish anyway?”

She typed it into Google and then her phone rang.

“Yeoboseyo!~” she answered.

“______-ah, did you get home okay?” Yoseob asked.

“Yeah Oppa, I’m fine.”

“Good. What are you doing right now?”

“Goggling.” She giggled.

“Goggling what?”

“A blobfish.” she laughed. “Oh, Did you get Hyunseungie Oppa his ice cream?”

“Psh!~ Of course not! Do I look like his maid? Oh yeah…um…what’s a blobfish?!”

A few days later, ______ was sitting in Minhee’s room with her.

“The Incheon Korean Music Wave was daebak!~” Minhee said. “Taemin was soo…”

“Aigoo!~ You are such a pedo-noona!!~” ______ sang.

“What?! He’s gotten hott!~”

“Pedo-noona!~~~”

“Okay, Okay! What about B2ST? They were great!” Minhee said changing the subject.

“I know!~ Yoseob Oppa looks y in black…Uh…Did I just say that out loud?” ______ said trying to hide her blush.

Minhee giggled and nodded her head.

“Mhm…you sure did.”

“I meant to say…um…yeah you can’t exactly change that into something else.” ______ sighed.

“Yah, ______ Unnie, Are you ever going to tell him that you like him?”

“No! No way! Of course not! Yah! Are you completely insane?!”              

“What?! Unnie, why not?!”

“Yoseobie Oppa, he’s a famous idol. He’s better off with someone like IU or Suzy. They suit him better than I do.”

“Unnie…but, you like him.”

“Yeah, I know, but I can’t let him get any anti-fans because of me. I care about him that much.”

“Unnie…”

“He’s worked so hard to get to where he is right now.”

“But...Unnie…”

“No, buts…what would be the point of confessing to him. It would be pathetic to get rejected. We’re good as friends. If I tell him that I like him and he doesn’t feel the same way…what happens to our friendship?”

“Yeah, you’re right. You definitely shouldn’t confess to him.” Munhee said walking into the room with a bag of potato chips in his hands.

“Yah! Don’t just walk into my room without knocking! What if we were in here?”

“If YOU were …I’d have to claw my eyes out. ______, on the other hand...”

“I would have to claw your eyes out.” ______ said smacking him in the face with a pillow. “erted freak.”

“I can’t help it ______-ah, you’re a ‘bagel’ Ulzzang!”

“That is true Unnie. This is probably the only time I agree with my idiot twin on anything. The only difference is he’s being a ert about it.”

Munhee just shrugged and laid down on Minhee’s bed to listen to them talk.

“Can we help you?”

“No, I’m just minding my own business over here.”

“Yeah sure he’s minding his own business while listening in on ours.” ______ said.

“Don’t let me stop you. Proceed with your conversation.”

Meanwhile Yoseob was sitting in the dorm playing with his teddy bear.

"Yoseob Hyung, you carry that bear around everywhere now." Dongwoon said.

"Yeah, ______ made it special for me. It's one of a kind so it means a lot. I don’t want anything to happen to it."

"Good thing it's small. You'd never be able to lug around a life-sized teddy bear." Hyunseung said.

"That doesn’t mean he won’t try. He still might..." Junhyung said sipping his coke.

“Yoseobie, you look like you’re deep in thought about something.” Doojoon said observing him closely. “Is something bothering you?”

“I’ve been thinking a lot lately, wondering, if she likes me the way that I like her.”

“Well Hyung, ______ Noona did say that you’re her ideal man.”

“No, what she said is that I am close to her ideal man. I had thought that she might like me too.”

“You don’t anymore?” Junhyung asked.

“After I saw her ex-boyfriend…not so much anymore.”

“Why? What is he? Some handsome model or something?”

“You didn’t see how he looked. He was tall and handsome. The whole time he was giving me this angry glare.”

“That’s exes for you…” Junhyung sighed. “She’s jealous that she’s not with him anymore and she’s hanging out with you.”

The others just nodded in agreement.

“You’re right!” Yoseob said sitting up.

“I know I am…”

“So…I should tell her that I like her?” he asked looking around at the guys for an answer.

They didn't say anything and just shrugged.

"Aish! I need another coke!" Junhyung said walking to the kitchen.

"Aw....guys! Come on!!~" Yoseob whined.

 "We can't tell you what to do..." Doojoon said. "You have to figure that one out."

"Some leader you are...YAH! How do I do this?!" Yoseob whined and looked at the teddy bear. "Teddy, will you help me?"

"Nope…You've completely lost it." someone said in a low voice trying to make it sound like the voice was coming from the bear. “Looking for advice from a stuffed bear and you still haven’t gotten me my ice cream!~”

“Hyunseungie, Go back to your planet!"

"Well...you're the one talking to a stuffed bear. Aigoo!~"

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________

Aww...Poor Yoseob...he doesn't know what to do and no one will help so he has to talk to a stuffed animal

XD haha