Chapter 12

Always Singing Just For You~

 

 

 

______ was sitting in her room trying to find something to keep her busy.

“Aish…I’m so bored!~ Yoseobie Oppa is in Japan, and the twins are having lunch with their grandmother. Aigoo!~ What should I do? What do I do?! Hmm…I haven’t had a chat with fans in a long time.”

She sat at her computer and sent out a tweet.

-@: I’m bored. I’m going to do a live chat. Come join if you want!!~ ^^-

She her webcam and started up the chat room.

People immediately flooded in.

-Unnie!~ I’m bored too!!-

-How dare Yoseob Oppa and the B2ST Oppas ditch you to go to Japan!~ kekeke-

“I know right!~” ______ giggled. “That was so mean of him!~”

"You can request any songs or tutorials you want me to do."

-Do a video with Yoseob Oppa!!~-

-Rap something! Kekeke-

"Rap something?! I'm not a good rapper."

-Escape the Fate-

-Britney Spears-

-Lady Gaga-

-Aerosmith-

-SHINee-

-Paramore!!~-

-SNSD!-

-T-ara-

-4minute-

-Some Metal Hardcore Screamo music!!-

‘What the…I can’t roar and scream! These people are crazy.’ She thought, laughing in her head.

-Block B-

-B1A4!~-

“Waaaa!~ So many different genres. I don't know if they are all in my vocal range, but I’ll attempt it. It’s like a test for me.” She said taking out a notepad to write down all of her request. “I’ll try to get those covers done soon.”

-Unnie!!~ Do a live ‘what’s in my purse’!!-

-Yeah!~ What’s in my purse!~-

“Really? You want me to show you what’s in my purse? But it’s all a bunch of random things.” ______ laughed.

-Do it!~ ^^-

“Okay, I’ll do it!”

______ grabbed her huge purse and started to dig into it.

She pulled out her phone, makeup, bag, a pair of shoes and a whole bunch of things.

“This isn’t too interesting.” She said pulling out a pink fluffy bunny hat.

-Aww!~ It’s so cute!~-

-Where did you get it?! I want one!!!~♥♥♥♥-

 

----------------------Flashback------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Yoseob and ______ went on a date to Lotte World.

“Stay close so you don’t get lost.” He said.

She slipped her hand into his causing them both to turn red.

“How’s this?” she asked.

“It’s um…that works.” He said.

They went on a lot of rides together and she pulled him into the store.

“Ooh Teddy Bear hat!~” she squealed happily and ran to get it.

She placed it on his head.

“How does it look?” he asked puffing out his cheeks.

“Oppa, you are so adorable!~” she giggled. “Which one matches me?”

“Hmm…’; he thought about it while looking around the store. He laughed evilly and ran to pick up bunny ears. “Some y, playboy bunny ears?”

He wiggled his brows and grinned.

“Yah, are you being a ert now?” she said and playfully smacked his arm.

“Okay, I was just kidding! How about this one?” he said picking up a pink bunny hat that was similar, in style, to the bear hat he was wearing. “You can be my cutie, pink fluffy bunny!~”

He put it on her head and fixed the little hairs around her face.

She looked at herself in the mirror and scrunched up her nose.

“Kyaaa! I like it!~”

“I say we make a pretty cute couple!~” he chuckled and paid for the hats.

They left the store and he pulled out his phone to take selcas of them with the hats on.

She wrinkled her nose and puffed up her cheeks cutely.

Yoseob bared his teeth and growled, while making one hand like a claw.

“GRRRRR! I’m a scary bear!~ RAWR!~” he said taking the picture.

She snickered, unable to hold her pose any longer.

“Oh my god, Oppa.”

She was having a giggle fit.

“Why?” he asked looking confused and whined. “I’m being scary!~”

“That was just too cute to be scary!”

He pouted and they continued taking selcas.

 

---------------End of flashback------------------------------------------------------

 

-You are so fake! I bet you’re just using Yoseob Oppa and the B2ST.-

-No! Unnie wouldn’t use them!-

-How do you know?! She’s probably some psycho stalker that’s pretending to be so sweet.-

-I agree! Yoseob Oppa should open up his eyes and realize how fake she is!-

-Break up with Yoseob Oppa!~ You’re not good enough for him.-

-Ewww! She’s so ugly!-

-Unnie is beautiful! Yoseob Oppa and ______ Unnie, FIGHTING!!~-

-Don’t listen to haters!-

-I’m only being honest. We need to protect Yoseob Oppa from being hurt. She looks suspicious to me and she’s probably a in real life.-

-If Yoseob Oppa is happy, we should be happy for him!-

-We should get Yoseob Oppa away from her! If he stays with her, I’m going to stop listening to B2ST all together. They’ll lose all my respect.-

-NO! We should trust in Yoseob Oppa! Don’t you remember what happened last time?!-

-Yoseob Oppa was so sad when people didn’t trust him. :(-

-Well he’s making a huge mistake!-

The chat went on like that for a while until she signed out.

“People actually said they’d stop supporting B2ST because of me!”

Minhee and Munhee came over after spending some time with their grandparents.

They instantly noticed that something was bothering her.

“______-ah, what’s wrong?” Munhee asked.

“Am I dragging him down?” ______ asked.

“What?! Who?!” Minhee shouted.

“Yoseob Oppa.”

“What the…Yah! Unnie, why would you think that?”

“I don’t want Yoseob Oppa to lose fans because of me.”

“He wouldn’t lose fans because of you. He’d lose fans because of his own failure.”

“Shut up!~”

“Where is that boyfriend of yours, anyway?” Munhee asked taking a seat on her computer chair.

“Japan.”

He just blinked.

“Again?! Aish, with how often he goes to Japan, he’s probably already turning Japanese! He’s at least half by now.”

The two girls gave him a ‘wtf’ look.

“Oppa, what the hell, that doesn’t even make any sense! How would that happen, just from breathing the air?”

“Yeah…probably. Yah, ______-ah, quit beating yourself up over those anti-fans!”

______ glared at him.

“How can I? If he gets anti-fans, it’s all my fault!”

“Then dump the guy!”

Minhee smacked his head.

“If you’re not going to help, get the hell out of here!”

"He's never here. He's busy and you're lonely. I'm telling you that you should just let him go."

"He's an idol!! It's his job!"

"I don't get it! You're getting anti-fans and he's not here. How can you love him so much? Was I such a bad boyfriend to you?!"

"What are you talking about?"

"I mean is he that much better than me?"

"Munhee-ya, it’s not that he’s better. You were a great boyfriend to me, but I’m with him now.”

“I found a damn Anti-fan page dedicated to you!” Munhee snapped.

Both girls turned to look at him in shock.

“What?”

“Yeah and what the hell is he doing about it?! Nothing! Do you think he would give up everything for you?”

“I wouldn’t let him! Yoseob Oppa worked and trained hard for years just to get to where he is. He loves music, he can’t give that up.”

“Unnie, don’t listen to him and ignore what the anti-fans say. They are jealous that you’re dating him.”

______ sighed and stood up.

“I am trying, but it’s not that easy.” She said softly. “I’ve always had anti-fans since we started to talk. When our friendship began there were more supporters than haters, but now that we’re dating and people are finding out about it there are a lot more.”

Suddenly her phone started to ring.

“______-ah!~”

“Yoseob Oppa!~”

“______-ah, why do you sound so sad?”

‘Should I tell him?’ she thought about it but decided not to. “It’s nothing Oppa, I just miss you.”

“I miss you too!~” he whined. “I’ll be back soon though. That’s one part that about my job, I’m away from you so much. So when I get the chance to see you, I’m so happy and it’s so worth it.”

“Aren’t you tired Oppa? Didn’t you just finish your performance?”

“Yeah but I had to call you first.”

“I’m glad you did, Oppa. Now go to sleep before you pass out from exhaustion.”

“Fine, Umma, Yoseobie is ready to go to sleep!~” he sang with a yawn. “Hopefully, when I wake up I’ll be back in Korea with you.”

“Mm…Good night, Oppa.”

“Good Night, my Pink Fluffy Bunny!~” he laughed.

“Yah! Quit stalling and go to bed now!” She giggled. “Bears need to hibernate.”

They hung up the phone and she smiled.

“You didn’t tell him?”

“He’s tired.” _____ said. “I don’t want to bother him with that.”

“Yeah?! Well I’m tired of watching you go through this crap!” Munhee snapped scanning through a website on his phone.

“Oppa, just leave it alone!” Minhee said. “She’s happy so why ruin that?!”

 

 

 

__________________________________________________________

 

Aww...i lost subbies and commenters

no one likes my story anymore? (TT^TT) so sad..

please comment and check out my Jaehyo story "Like Strangers" too

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/68678/like-strangers-ahnjaehyo-jungjinyoung-you-blockb1a4