Chapter 3

Always Singing Just For You~

 

 

 

Yoseob and ______ had been talking for a couple of months and she made him a cute little video every morning.

“Aish!!! I’m so bored!!!” he whined throwing himself on the floor as he kicked his feet childishly.

“Why don’t you call up your girlfriend?” Hyunseung teased.

“She’s busy.”

“But you admit that she’s your girlfriend?” Junhyung chuckled.

“W-what? When did I…?! N-NO! She’s not my girlfriend, we’re just…friends.”

“Hyung, you so want to be more than friends with Noona. Have you hung out in person yet?”

“No…” Yoseob said shyly turning red. “I thought we could but I might be too nervous.”

“Why?”

“I tell her things that I don’t even tell you guys and she listens to me.” He said. ‘I feel like she sees just me Yang Yoseob, not B2ST Main Vocal, Yang Yoseob. Yang Yoseob, the person.’

“You light up when she calls.”

“I do not!~”

As if on cue, his cell phone rang and he answered it with a huge smile on his face.

“______-ah!!!~” Yoseob squealed.

“Oh…no…not at all. He’s perfectly calm…” Doojoon said.

"Yoseob Oppa, I hope you're healthy today. Don't make B2UTIES worry at your fan-signing alright? Don't stress yourself too much either."

“Yes Umma.” He said in a cute baby voice. “I’ll be sure to wash well too and brush my teeth for at least two minutes.”

‘Hehe, so Oppa wants to tease huh? Fine…I’ll play along.’ ______ thought. “Oh yeah and Oppa?”

“Yes?”

“Don’t forget to wash behind your huge dumbo-like ears too. You could have a whole village back there.”

“YAH!!”

“Bye bye, Oppa!~ I’ll talk to you later.” She giggled and hung up.

“Y-YAH, WAIT!~” he shouted but the line had already gone dead. “She…she said hung up on me.”

“Why? What did you do? That’s what happens when you call your girlfriend Umma.”

“she’s not my girlfriend.”

“What happened?”

“She said my ears were ‘dumbo-like’ and…YAH!~”

He looked at the rest of s, who were all rolling on the floor laughing so hard.

“YAH! Son Dongwoon, I’m still your Hyung!”

“Oh…uh…S-sorry Hyung.” Dongwoon said trying not to laugh.

“Aish! Fine, you jerks! I’m just going to go get ready for the fan-signing.”

Yoseob took a quick shower and he was drying himself off when he noticed a text from ______.

He pouted and tapped the screen to read the message.

-I’m just kidding Yoseob Oppa. You have adorable ears!~ ♥ -

He smiled and felt his cheeks warming up.

-______-ah, I’m sad that you aren’t going to come to the fan-signing!~ :( What kind of a B2UTY are you?!-

-I’m a B2UTY Failure!~ :( Sorry, Oppa. I already made plans with my friend.-

-*pouts* but we still haven’t seen each other in person.-

-I know!~ :( Don’t be too sad Oppa, be happy for B2UTIES! We’ll talk later. :) ♥ -

He smiled and finished getting ready.

They were nearing the end of fan-signing and there were already huge piles of gifts behind them.

"We'll only permit one more person to go into the fan-signing." the security guard said.

"Awww!" the girls whined.

"Pick me!!"

"No, Me! Me! ME!!!~"

The security guard chose a fan at random.

"Aww...she's so lucky."

"Not fair!!!"

They allowed the last girl to go in and closed the doors.

The B2UTIES who already made it inside started to squeal like crazy.

"Yah...who is taking over our fan-signing event?" Doojoon asked turning his attention away from the girl in front of him.

"Oh...______ Noona came!" Dongwoon whispered to Doojoon and Kikwang.

"Ah...I thought Yoseob said she was busy."

"Annyeonghaseyo!" ______ said bowing to the maknae.

"Waaa!~ Noona is so much prettier in person. Annyeong Noona!!~"

"______-ah!” Kikwang said. “Come to me first.”

Yoseob still didn’t even notice her.

He stretched and yawned.

When he looked down at the table, he saw a cute little gray teddy bear with huge ears.

“What’s this?” he said softly.

There was a small note attached.

-I made it just for you. You're like a teddy bear with 'dumbo-like' ears.-

'Dumbo-like ears?! Yah! Wait, ______ is here?'

He turned and saw her talking with Kikwang.

“Yah! Lee Kikwang!” Yoseob growled. “Junhyungie…duck please?”

Junhyung bent down and Yoseob threw his pen at Kikwang smacking him upside the head.

“Oooh!~” the rest of B2ST laughed.

“Ouch! YAH! She can go to you LAST! I’m her biggest fan!”

“Nuh uh! I am!!~”

“We love Yoseob Oppa and ______ Unnie! You should be a couple!!~” some B2UTIES squealed.

“Yes!!! They’d be the cutest couple ever!!!~”

Yoseob couldn't hide the blush creeping onto his cheeks.

“N-NO!” ______ said waving her hand in defense. “Yoseob Oppa and I are just friends!~ That’s it!”

‘Yep, that’s it.’ He thought with a frown.

After the fan-signing they went out to eat, bringing ______ along.

Yoseob was playing with his bear.

"Yah, is this supposed to look like me?"

"It kind of does!" Junhyung said poking the bear's round stomach.

"Are you suggesting something?! Are you calling me fat?"

"Nah...you're just fluffy."

"Well 'fluffy' is cute."

"Yellow snow? That’s fluffy-ish too and it looks pretty but you don't sniff it or eat it. Then, there's mold...that's fluffy too...but EVIL!" Hyunseung said.

“Isn’t mold furry though?” Kikwang asked.

“That’s true. It’s fluffy and furry. I wouldn’t want to taste that though.”

"Yes, he really is THAT 4D." Doojoon said. "Our two babos should NEVER speak in public."

“They’re in their own little world.” Junhyung said. “I still think it looks exactly like Yoseob. Good job, ______-ah!”

He high-fived her and snickered.

“Yah! Song ______, do you hate me this much?” Yoseob pouted holding up the toy.

“No, of course not! You’re my favorite! Aish! If you don’t like it, give it back!”

“No! It’s mine! I love it…” he said hugging the bear, close to his chest. ‘I love it because she made it for me. It is really cute though.’

“Oh, ______-ah, did you watch our ‘special stage’ the other night?” Kikwang asked.

“Yes! Of course I did! What kind of B2UTY would I be, if I didn’t watch it?”

“I was y right?”

“YAH! Lee Kikwang! You really want to die?” Yoseob muttered.

“Well your arms were distracting.” ______ stated simply.

Kikwang had a satisfied smile on his face while Yoseob was glaring daggers at him.

“So you looked at me?”

“I think we established that she looked at you.” Yoseob snapped. “It was your arms that got the attention not you.”

“My arms are attached to me though…aren’t they?”

“Yoseob Oppa was the best though.” ______ said honestly.

“Why?!” Kikwang whined.

“Yoseob Oppa is my ideal man.”

“Really?!?!” Yoseob suddenly shouted causing the other members to jump.

“Well…I mean…a guy like you. You’re like…the closest to my ideal man.” She said quickly looking away to hide her blush.

“Was that a compliment or an insult?” Hyunseung laughed. “Whichever it was…that was daebak.”

“Yoseob jumped up so fast, I thought he was going to fall out of his chair.”

‘Aigoo!~ YAH, Song ______, you can’t just make a confession like that to an idol. That would be..embarassing!~~’ ______ thought.

‘That was embarrassing...I actually thought she meant, I’m her ideal man. I’m being ridiculous right now.’ Yoseob thought.

 

 

_______________________________________________________

______-ah!! How could you take that back?! Don't lie now! XD