Chapter 55

Always Singing Just For You~

 

 

 

 

______ was sitting in the chair at the salon.

It was finally time to change up her look for her debut.

-@helloimys: I found an egg!! It's rainbow on the outside and chocolately on the inside. Did my Pink Fluffy Easter bunny lay an egg for Yoseobie?-

-@doublev89: @helloimys Are you sure that's chocolate? O_ㅇI hate to break it to you BUT...it could be...something else...-

-@helloimys: @doublev89 In that case...you taste it first.-

-@ B2ST Oppas are..."special" ㅋㅋㅋ-

-@: @helloimys Silly Oppa, bunnies don't lay eggs-

-@helloimys: @ No? But MY special Pink Fluffy Bunny does, right?-

-@: @helloimys ^^ Ostrich eggs-

After getting her hair done, she looked in the mirror. Her naturally dark raven hair, now had subtle dark pinkish highlights.

“Ooh, I like it.” She whispered to herself.

______ checked her twitter again.

She found a twitter mention from Jaehyo.

-@blockbhyo: @ Ostrich eggs?! UMMA?! Is that you? Are you my mommy?!-

There was also a conversation between Minhee and Yoseob too.

Minhee had tweeted to Yoseob, along with a gif she had found online.

-@SHAWOLMinheeKim:  @helloimys Oppa, I saw a fancam with you and Onew Oppa. I almost died. Oppa, are you so curious…yeah~~~….? >_<  ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ-

-@helloimys @SHAWOLMinheeKim ....Aniya…I know it, already. Why would I be curious? ㅋㅋ. You jealous? -

______ snickered.

“These babos.”

-@: My friends are NOT normal ㅋㅋㅋ-

"I am very normal." Yoseob said, coming up behind her. "Omo, your hair is pink?!"

"It more of a mauve-y color." she said, checking her hair out in the mirror.

"It is pinky!" he pouted.

"Okay, fine, it's 'pinky'." she giggled.

Yoseob leaned down to give her a quick kiss.

"You ready to film?"

She blinked at him and shook her head.

"I have butterflies, like crazy." she told him. "Look..."

She held up a shaky hand.

Yoseob chuckled and grabbed her hand to calm it.

"Your hand is so excited, it's dancing!~"

She smacked him in the arm.

"Yah!"

"What?" he asked innocently. "It is."

"Oppa!~"

Yoseob wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her against him.

He kissed her forehead.

"Calm down." 

"I can't!!" she whined. "It's a big deal!~"

"I don't know if you noticed, but your fans are going insane right now. They're all so excited. You're a huge deal. Your debut is highly anticipated."

She nodded, looking into his eyes.

"Ara, but...that just makes me more nervous. I don't want to mess up and let them all down. I don't want to disappoint you either, Oppa, you're the one that has been here the entire time."

"That's what boyfriends are for." he replied with a smile. "You could never disappoint me. The only way YOU could disappoint me, is if you don't do what I know you want to. It's your dream that gets us closer to our shared dream."

______ nodded.

"I can't wait until we can be on a stage together."

"First, you have to go record your video, and then debut.”

 She kissed his nose.

“Arasseo.”  She sighed. “You’ll be there later, right?”

Yoseob just stared at her.

“Are you kidding me? Of course I will? I have to make sure everything is going as it should be. Aigoo, these days, I really need to repeat myself, hmm?”

“Yah…” she giggled.

“Mehrong!~”

______ narrowed her eyes at him and bit his nose.

“Mehrong to you too!” she teased.

Yoseob stared at her in shock, holding his nose.

“You bit me.”

“I’m sorry, Easter Bunny is hungry and I couldn’t find a carrot.”

“My nose isn’t even pointy!” he whined.

“Ara…”

He tickled her.

“Yaaah!~”

______ squirmed away from him and giggled.

“Go away, I need to get my makeup done.”

Yoseob let out a fake gasp.

“Omo, you don’t have makeup on? Not even BB Cream? Oh, you’re just naturally an Ulzzang then.”

“Why are you kissing my ?” she giggled.

Yoseob looked around for anyone.

He saw no one, so he continued.

“Your is cute, that’s why.”

“Go away!~” she exclaimed. “Crazy Oppa…”

“Aww…” he pouted.

______ gave him a quick peck on the cheek.

“Oh, and Oppa….what happened to Hyunseungie Oppa’s twitter? Did he delete it?! What did you do to him?”

Yoseob shrugged.

“It must’ve not been chocolate after all?” he asked. “Haha.”

“That’s so mean!”

______ sat down to get her makeup done, for her teaser photo shoot.

-@: New hairstyle, but no makeup!!~ (ㅇㅡㅇ) Horrid!!-

-@helloimys: Not even a teeny, tiny bit. Just fluffy, as per usual. -

Yoseob didn't send it as a mention reply to her, but everyone knew what he meant.

-@SHAWOLMinheeKim: @helloimys she'll kill you. What if she doesn't want to be fluffy?-

-@: My hair is fluffy? I don’t want to be a frizz ball!!~ ㅠㅡㅠ-

"Aish, this one little strand of hair is being so stubborn!~~" she whined. “Oppa, see what you did?!”

She kept trying to smooth her hair but one pesky piece wouldn’t have any of it.

Yoseob chuckled.

"You're so cute! Come here. Should I kiss it?"

______ gave him a weird look, out of the corner of her eyes, while she continued to make attempts to fix that one strand.

"Mwoya? Weirdo Oppa."

"Kisses ALWAYS make things better."

"It's not a 'boo boo'." she giggled.

"YEAH HUH! It's a hair 'boo boo'." he insisted.

Yoseob kissed his fingertips, then ran his fingers through her hair, tousling it gently.

"Oh...it's gone."

"Voila! I got the magic kisses, and a magic touch too. Yoseobie is a wizard! Don't deny it."

She smiled.

"Mhm, then why couldn't you channel him when you did my makeup on that video?"

"I wanted to make you look like Snooki, GOSH!"

"Meh!"

Yoseob wiggled his brows.

"Hmm...I could show you my skills now. Let me do your makeup for the photo shoot."

______’s eyes widened in horror.

"ANDWAE!!" she shouted. "I'm not interested in looking like an orange raccoon!~"

"How about a bun-coon?" he suggested.

“YAAH!~ I think I’ll pass, arasseo? I want to look pretty!”

“WELL!~” he scoffed, in a diva-like tone. “Thanks for insulting my skills!”

“Cheonmaneyo!~” she squealed and kissed his cheek.

“…”

“Don’t you have other schedules, my busy Oppa?”

“Aniya…” he said with a smile. “I’ll be here all day.”

“Manse!!~” she cheered. “I’m so glad!!! Now, can you go stand…over there, far away from my makeup? Saranghae!~”

After getting her full makeup done, ______ went through a few different outfits and backgrounds.

"Hmm...I think...hold on!!!" Yoseob yelled. "CUT!"

______ held her pose and stared at him.

“Is something wrong?” the photographer asked.

"Mwo...?" ______ whispered.

Yoseob ran in to tug on her skirt and top.

"Wait..."

"OPPA!!" she whined.

"What?!" he shouted defensively. "The skirt was too short and the shirt was hanging too low!~ It's fine now."

______ sighed.

'Over protective boyfriends....' she thought.

She glared at him.

"What?..." he said innocently. "You may proceed."

______ struggled to hold back her laugh.

These photographers had worked with B2ST many times and NEVER saw this side of Yoseob before.

“Oppa…”

“What? You don’t want a wardrobe malfunction. I know I don’t want you to have one.”

He made sure to give his input on all of the photo selections.

Jaehyo and _____ were at the first set for her music video, the next day.

"You look like Joo Byunghee!" ______ shouted, pointing at Jaehyo.

"Joo Byunghee?"

"Lee Minki Sunbae's character on 'Shut Up Flower Boy Band’. I finally caught up on my dramas."

Jaehyo chuckled.

"I get Lee Minki Sunbae...A LOT!~" he nodded. "Oh, Hyung, Annyeonghaseyo!~"

"Annyeong, I brought caffeine!" Yoseob announced. "I would’ve said coffee, but _____ wanted a green tea frappuccino."

"Ooh, half sweet with extra matcha and no whipped cream?" ______ squealed.

"Yes, my little diva in the making." he chuckled. "So picky! You're lucky I remember these little things."

______ flashed a mischievous smirk.

"Nuh uh, I think you're the lucky one. If you didn't remember, you'd be fired."

Jaehyo took a sip of his coffee.

"Hmm, fired? Fired as what, your makeshift manager, or boyfriend?" he laughed.

"Depends on the severity of the issue."

"Satellite dish shaped ears can pick up EVERY word you're saying. Focus!!" Yoseob ordered.

"Zoom! Zoom! Zoom! Nan naraga like syung, syung, syung!" ______ sang.

She started to sing and dance around.

"I should've rethought getting you that Frappuccino." Yoseob sighed. “Give it back.”

"SHIREO!~” she whined, hugging it to her. “Ani, I'm just excited!~"

"Aah, Jinjja? Earlier this week, you were freaking out. You were the opposite of excited."

"That was until I got here and saw all of this!~ After getting passed that first photo shoot, I’m fine.  I saw the set and my nerves  just went away. The only way they'd come back is if SOMEONE opens his mouth."

"But Umma!!~"

"Shush." she laughed. "Yah, Oppa, I'm hyper."

"No way!~" Yoseob chuckled. "I don't think you two are going to get anything done today."

“We might.” ______ giggled, scrunching up her nose.

“No, Bunny girl.” He chuckled. “You’re too spazzy.”

“Volume up, UP!~” she sang.  “Oppa is the oldest one here, so you need to control us.”

“Hyung just brought the caffeine.” Jaehyo chuckled.

“Yah, could you both do something for me?” ______ asked.

The guys looked at her confused.

“Mwo…?”

“Teach me the ‘Mister’ dance? I could ask Hara, but where’s the fun in that?” she teased.

Yoseob glared at her.

“Yah, quit slacking Missy! Aish, stay on task.” He chuckled.

“Aww…but you two are the best at it! You know how to wiggle your butts!~” she sang. “La la la la la la!~ La la la la la la!~ La la la la la la!~ 1…2…3…4…5…6 DO IT!~”

Yoseob took the frappaccino from her.

He opened the cover and sniffed it.

“Is ‘matcha’ code for some type of drug?” he asked. “Either that, or something alcoholic? Nah, I guess it’s just the sugar and caffeine.”

“Energy fill set!!~” Jaehyo shouted, throwing his arms into the air.

His voice echoed through the place.

“I’ve spent about an hour with Jaehyo.” _______ giggled. “It’s impossible to hang out with him and NOT lose it. Aah, now I understand why you get bullied by the members.”

Jaehyo sighed.

“I’m a punching bag.”

“Well, Yoseobie Oppa is driving me insane too. Aigoo, over protective boyfriend…” she said shaking her head.

“That good though, isn’t it?” Jaehyo asked.

“YES! THANK YOU!~” Yoseob said.

He grabbed Jaehyo’s hand and shook it.

 “Yeah…I mean, for safety reasons. Did Hyung give his approval on the photo selection too?”

______ nodded slowly.

“If Oppa had his way, we’d have to do the photo shoot about…a billion more times.”

Jaehyo chuckled.

“Would you rather have a boyfriend who looks out for you, or one who couldn’t care less?” Yoseob asked.

He held up his hands like a scale, weighing two options.

“I think I’ll keep you.” She giggled. “Just tone it down a bit.”

“Maybe Hyung is nervous too.” Jaehyo said. “Right Hyung?”

“NE!”

“See?” Jaehyo said. “I’m nervous too! I better look good in this video. It’s my music video, acting debut! Well, in a group other than Block B.”

“Well, I should go get into my next outfit. We get ready, get ready, get ready, get ready, get ready, get ready…YA-OH!~”

She danced around until she got to her dressing room.

When she came back, she was dressed and prepared.

Yoseob looked around for something.

“Where did your frappuccino go?” he asked.

“I drank it.”

“It was a Venti!!!~” he exclaimed.

“Ara.”

Yoseob snuck his phone out of his pocket to type up a tweet.

-@helloimys: I have a feeling our couple name is going to change from ___Seob Couple to… “OMO! Ige mwoyo? Did they fall into a tub full of sugar and caffeine then have to eat their way out? TOOTHACHE!~ KYAAAA!” For short… ‘O!IM?DYFOSACTHTETWO?T!~K!’ Couple. ^^-

“How do you pronounce that acronym? Oh-I’m-Die-fo-sac-thhh-tay-tooooo! TAH! KAH!~” Jaehyo asked.

______ giggled.

“Aigoo, I stand by my tweet I made about, my friends not being normal. Come on, I want to take a selca to show our fans.” She said, bringing them both into the picture.

She posted the picture to twitter, along with a message.

-@: I’m hyper, while filming with Jaehyo. (He actually made an attempt to pronounce that ‘Couple name’ that Oppa made up ㅋㅋ Only HE would.) Meanwhile, Yoseobie Oppa is just being a nuisance!~  ㅋㅋ Anticipate my debut MV. It’s coming soon!^^-  

 

 

___________________________________________________

 

I don't know about you, but I DEFINITELY wouldn't mind having friends like Jaehyo and Yoseob. ♥♥

They're both SO SQUISHY and ....strange. hehe ^^.

I want Yoseob and Jaehyo to, both, do the "Mister" dance for me!~

 

...possibly shirtless? ;D

No?! :( Meanie Troll Oppa...

    

ㅠㅡㅠ ...... ㅋㅋㅋThat cute dimple...