Realisation.

Will you ever love me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tears slightly trickled down my face. I gathered all my courage and the last piece of energy I had. 
"Huh you got hyung to fall for your pathetic acts" he started to laugh. Pathetic. Pathetic. It's like he mocked me. 
"Stop" I yelled. 
Kai stopped laughing and looked at me. 
He scoffed. 
"Why should I listen too you?" 
I was silent. 
He walked closer. 
"Huh why should I listen to you?" 
I couldn't answer. The words wouldn't come out. 
"Answer me!"
He yelled. He pulled me closer too him. 
"Fine not going to answer. Then answer this little miss Why are you here with hyung?" He was serious. I couldn't take it. 
I scoffed. 
"Why would you care?" I spat back. The taste of bitter tears.
Kai stayed silent. I scoffed again and slapped his hands away. 
"See" 
I started to walk towards the door and was about to open it when kai suddenly slammed it closed and trapped me between his arms against the wall. 
"Just answer me" 
"Huh why should I?"
"Because I said so" 
"Because you said so? So Because you said so it means I have to answer you? Because you can be with her. Because I can't do anything. Because I'm just a freak" 
He was silent.
I felt relieved. I needed too get everything out. The pain that was bottled up. 
"you know what I've had enough of this stupid marriage. At first I was happy to know I was marrying the guy I liked. Who never noticed me and who was finally going too. I understood he was going to marrying a complete nobody like me. I was hoping I could make him like me. But what did I get in return. Nothing. You were always with her. Always on her side. Calling me names, laughing at me. I thought I could stop liking you but I couldn't . Everyday I saw you I only saw the loveable guy who would smile and care for people, I fell more. But I would never get that. Only she did. I guess I'm really nothing to you am I? I'm sick of it. Let's just end this. You can live happily with her" I pushed Kai's arms away and left. I was angry. Fed up. I hated one sided love. I ran out of the school somewhere anywhere crying. 

Kai's POV.
I was just chilling with kiyoung when I saw hyung. He was ditching class too? I had to follow him. 
"Hey baby I got to go" 
"Aww why?" 
"Just need too" 
"Fine" kiyoung got up and left. 
I decided to follow hyung. Where is he going? 

I followed hyung inside the building. He stopped infront of a door. Doesn't that lead to the rooftop? 
Luhan went inside. I didn't want to get caught so I waited for awhile. After a good five minutes I checked if the close it clear. After clarifying I went towards the door and quickly went inside. I walked up the stairs and saw hyung. He was with a girl. She looks familiar. Does hyung have a girlfriend. 
Wait it's HaeJin. What is she doing? 
They hugged each other. 
My fist began to ball up in a fist. 

"Well you two look cozy" nice one kai. 
Luhan looked at me but I just smirked.

"Looks like the just doesn't stop" it slipped. Jealousy was taking over me. Why am I so jealous for? 
"Kim Jongin! Don't you dare say that!" Luhan retorted. 
"Hyung why not? She's a and not to mention a good for nothing person. I don't know why you bother with this trash" 
I don't know why I said that. I didn't want too. I just felt angry, jealous. 
"You bastard" luhan grabbed me by my collar. 
"I told you she's not a " 
I scoffed. 
"Look at her hyung. She's weak" it was true. She was nothing. She couldn't fight back. She was voiceless. 
Luhan brought his fist up. Is he going to hit me?
"Stop" 
I heard her voice. 
"Why?! His calling you trash! Why would you stop me?" Why do you care so much about her? I could sense luhan was angry. He wanted to hit me. 
"Please luhan" 
Luhan finally released me collar. Was he seriously going to hit me because of the b*tch?
"Why?"
"Please luhan" she said too luhan. 
What is she trying to be innocent? Please. I stood there smirking when luhan hyung walked up towards me. 
"Kai don't screw this up. I'm warning you, when you lose her you lose me" what the hell? Lose her? 

She wouldn't answer. The silence was killing me. I was irritated. 

<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter