emotions.

Will you ever love me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

RATED M: FOR CONTENT.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kai's POV. 

I pulled her body closer too mine. Our lips moving slowly together. It was almost like a Rhythm.
I couldn't help myself. She was driving me crazy right now. Her lips, her scent, her smile everything of her I wanted all too myself. No one else could have her only me. 
I broke the intense kiss. We were both heavily breathing. I watched as her chest inhaled up and down. Her lips that were slightly swollen from me. 
I smirked and swept her off her feet. Just like Prince Charming would do to Cinderella. I could feel her body tense from the sudden action.
"Where are we going Jongin?! Put me down!" All I could do was keep that smirk plastered across my lips.

The excitement within me escalated even more, the sweet scent driving me even more insane. Her soft skin against mine."Jongin" it just sounded perfect coming from her, like a heavenly melody being made.
Why am I feeling like this? Jongin...Jongin...

It sounds so familiar. They way it would slip from her tongue. 
I didn't answer her, instead I just made my way up the stairs. 
I kicked the door open of the room, her face changing from distress too shocked. 
It made the temptation grow bigger within me. 
I walked over to the bed gently placing her body down. 
"Wh-what are yo-you doing?" Her sweet stutter. 
I crawled on the bed. Every move I made she would carry herself backwards, bringing with her the blanket. It took me all my energy and control not to pounce on her right there and then.

Her back finally made it to the head of the bed, giving her no more room to move. 
Time to make your move Kim Jongin.
"St-stop right there"
I pulled her body close to mine, slowly leaning her back on the soft mattress. My body hovering over hers. 
"Wha- ho- did you do that?" She began squirming under me. It amused me.
I grabbed both of her wrist and pinned then above her.
My eyes travelled from her eyes down towards her chest then throughout her whole body. 
Control yourself Jongin. Compress.
My eyes returned back to her soft, hazelnut eyes. Creating more temptation.


HaeJin's POV.

He's eyes interlocked with mine. They were filled with lust. I looked away. Just being under his gaze was creating insecurity with in me. 
His hand left my right wrist. 
Was he finally letting go?
Nope I was wrong.
He placed his hand gently on my cheek moving my face to face him again. 
He leaned in slowly. His hot breath tickling against my lips.
He stopped. 
"Look at me, don't turn away" 
Next thing I knew his lips came crashing into mine. My eyes widened. I was shocked. He caught me off guard. 

He stopped attacking my lips and was breathing intently. 
The lust was more visible. 
He controlled his breathing and leaned in once again. 
This time his hot breath was trickling against my ear. It sent shivers within me. I wanted him. I admit it. I didn't care. I didn't care anymore. I just wanted him tonight. I wanted his soft body against mine. I wanted his touch to linger on me. I just wanted him once, just once before I leave, before I give up. 

"Just do it already Jongin!" I yelped. I knew he wanted it and I was willing to give it to him. 
"If you say so honey"
He whispered in his husky voice. His soft lips planting kisses between my neck making it's way down.

I could feel his cold hands graze against my stomach as they lift up my top. He stopped for a moment, slowly removing the top off of me. Leaving me only in my bra. His eyes lingered around my chest. 
I instinctively used both my arms too cover my chest. Looking away in embarrassment. 
If I knew it was going to lead to this, if I knew I was going to give myself too him I would have wore something at least more ier then a plain black bra. 
Suddenly I felt his cold hands remove my arms, my head jerked towards him as he leaned in. 
"Don't cover yourself from me"
With that he crashed his lips against mine. His intoxicating lips moved softly between mine. I didn't want to fight for dominance so I gave it too him. 
I could feel Kai's hands play with the button of my jeans, slowly ing them. Within seconds I the cold air hit my legs. My jeans were gone. 

Kai's lips left mine as he stopped too remove his top, revealing his toned abs. 
I must say I was drooling, no wonder why I fell for this guy. 
He smirked. I didn't realise I was staring for so long. 
Suddenly I felt his hand on mine, lif

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter