Let the game begin: Part 2.

Will you ever love me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-A-

I made my way through the gloomy hallways of my apartment. Ever since I came back to Seoul I decided to live on my own. My parents were hesitant at first but they agreed. I searched around the city for any vacant apartment and to my luck I found one. It was in the central of Seoul, in a newly built building. It was modern and cozy, which suited my taste. 

Finally I reached the kitchen, which there on the bench laid another envelope with the imprinted words of ‘clue two’. Grabbing the envelop I opened it to find another card. 
Reading the imprinted words I smiled.
‘Dear seeker,
You have now found the second clue. Read carefully of the words that will now show…..
I lay beside the dark branches, the sunlight grieving to outshine the darkness. Take this piece with you as you travel to your next destination.
I'm waiting….’

Furrowing your eyebrows you were determined to find out who this was. Holding on to the card you grabbed your bag and keys and headed out. 
Arriving at the steps of the building you were greeted by a ajusshi smiling.

“Hello young miss” he bowed.
“Oh hello” you replied confused.
“How may I help you?” You asked.
“Oh I was ordered to take you to your third clue” you looked at him shocked.
“So you know who this person is?!” You yelled smiling.
The man nodded his head. 
“I do” 
“So who is he?” You asked anticipating the answer.
“I'm sorry I was ordered not to tell you” he apologised.
Your mouth was now a jared.
“What? Why not? Not even a little clue?” You begged.
He gently shook his head. 
“aish!”
“But I can take you too your third clue” he spoke smiling.
“Fine”
The man opened the door as you slid into your seat. Pulling your seatbelt over you clicked it in place and waited for him to hop in. The man opened the door and slid into his seat, buckling his seatbelt. 
“Ajusshi where a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter