Let the game end.

Will you ever love me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"3 words, 8 letters and i'll be yours"

You stopped infront of the swing seat that was now filled with snow. The fragile flakes that descended on top creating another layer. You heaved a heavy breath. 

Your thoughts all mumbled as you tried to make something up to say. 
"HaeJin?"
It was time. Time for you to face him. You gathered all your courage and turned around.
"Hello Kai" you managed to say without a stutter. Truth was your heart was about to explode. You were nervous, fearful but you couldn't help but feel butterflies in your stomach at the sight of him. It felt like you were in high school again. His god like features gracing you with his presence. His devilishly styled hair that swayed softly against the wind. 
"What are you doing here?"
You looked back in surprise. Confused as to why he asked such a thing.
"What do you mean 'what am I doing here?'" You quoted. 
"Well I don't know I found these clues... So I followed them and it led me to the person who I knew it was... Didn't you plan this?"
Kai examined your face. It was full of confusion and curiosity. Which is also how he felt. 
Kai advanced towards you. He gently grabbed your hands. His warm hands made your heart flutter. Kai sighed. He examined you pale face. 
"I thought about it... I thought about what I should say... I know I'm still not forgiven but I'm trying. If you have planned this I thought of many things to say too you but the sentence that truly spoke my heart was HaeJin I love you... No erase that. Shin HaeJin... I Kim Jongin has helplessly fallen for you.... My wife... The girl I swore not to have anything feelings for... The girl I despised so much... The girl I hated for ruining my life... But have finally come to realise that it was you who made it better... Who made me want to become a better person... And the only person to love you. Out of all the best things that have happened to me your a gift from God that I truly appreciate the most. I love you HaeJin" kai pulled you into his embrace. 
You were lost for words, tongue tied even. 
"I know I hurt you HaeJin and now I'm paying for it because I lost you.... You don't have to forgive m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter