Getting to know them.

Will you ever love me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It been two weeks since you and kai have been engaged. Surprisingly the whole school has not found out about this arrangement and everyday was just another normal day for HaeJin. 

I woke up next morning from the sound of my alarm. Another day at school before weekends finally. I got up off the bed and brushed my teeth and changed. Soon I went downstairs to find my mother standing there with a happy look.
"Oh HaeJin-ah your awake. Great today after school your coming with me somewhere arasso?"
I nodded my head and ate some breakfast. 
"I'm leaving now umma" I waved goodbye. 

Soon I arrived at school. The hell hole great. With that I went to my first class vocals. I sat at the back by myself as always. I looked out the window. It was nice. The snow slowly falling. Freely, how I wish I could be like that. Free. I sighed when I heard the chair beside me screech. I looked over to find a smiling Luhan. 
"Annyeong" he waved. I was still shocked. 
"You know it's usually polite to say hi back" he laughed. 
"How about we try again"
He cleared his throat
"Annyeong chingu" 
I just blinked. 
"Why are you here?" I asked curious. 
"Your my friend and I wanted to sit with you" he smiled. 
I just looked at him. 
"Come on now I don't bite" he let out a chuckle. 

"Ew what is luhan oppa doing with that freak" I heard whispers. Each one lowered my self esteem more.
I looked over and saw the girls giving me death glares. I looked back at luhan. 
"I think it's best you leave" 
Luhan just smiled and pushed back on his seat and looked over to those girls. 
"Hey" the girls looked over at luhan with so much love for him. Their eyes sparkling. 
"N..neh oppa" the short one stuttered. Please.
"That freak here" he pointed to me. I looked at him in bewilderment. Did he just call me a freak aswell. 

He just smiled.
"She's my friend, so if you ever do anything to my friend" he wrapped his arm around my shoulder and pulled me close to him. I was in shock. 
He breathed in air and motioned his hand around his neck. 
"Got it?" I looked at him. And the back to the girls. They looked scared and envious. 
"Y...yea oppa"they quickly turned back to the front and luhan let go of me. 
"There you go" he smiled and looked at me. 
I felt something happiness. He stood up for me. I felt happy. Overjoyed. I have a friend. 
"Thank you" I smiled with sinceri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter