forgotten.

Will you ever love me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I ran down the streets trying to find kai. Where could he be? I had too tell him I love him too. 
"Kai!" I shouted once more.
Finally I saw him standing at the lights. I had too catch up too him. I ran pushing through the bustling crowds of people. I didn't care what they thought, I only cared about one thing. That I love him too. 

I was close too the lights. 
"Jongin!" I shouted once more hoping he heard me. His figure stopped walking and he turned too see me. I stopped running and smiled. He did too. I began to run up too him, he stood there waiting for me. I was close. But I heard a car honk. 
I looked towards the direction of the car and it was heading straight towards him. 
No no no. 
"Kai! Move!" I screamed at the top of my lungs trying to catch up too him. 
He looked towards the bright lights heading towards him. 

It was too late. I stopped. The world stopped. Tears were falling down. All I could think of was not being able too have him back. I ran too him lying on the floor. Blood flowing out. I dropped down. 
"K..kai" I couldn't control it. I was sobbing. I couldn't lose him now. 
"Answer me please" I cried harder. 
The driver stepped out from the car. 
"Call the ambulance! Kai don't leave me! Please" I cried. The tears wouldn't stop. 
"P..please" I held his fragile body close. I cried into his chest. 
"Please don't leave me... I... Love you" I sobbed.
Suddenly a hand wiped away my tears. I looked up it was kai. He is awake. 
"I love you.. Don't leave me please" I cried even more. 
He smiled. 
"I...love you too" 
He stopped. His head fell back. He was unconscious. 
"No no no kai, Jongin please please!" The tears never stopped. The flashing red light appeared. 
I looked up. 
"Ma'am please" I moved away. 
They laid him still. Placing an oxygen mask on him. They placed him on a girdle. 

I felt numb. I felt empty. My heart was broken. He can't die, he couldn't die. 
They placed him in the ambulance Van. 
I could only watch. 
"Ma'am did you want to come" I nodded my head and hopped in. I sat down and saw Kai's lifeless body. 
'Why did you have to leave me?' I thought. I cried even harder this time. The nurse lady in the van tried to calm me down, but it didn't work. 

We soon arrived in the emergency room. Quickly rushing to take kai to surgery. I didn't want to leave his side. I couldn't leave his side. I held his hand, hoping he would waking up and everything would be fine. 
We reached the front of the operating room. I felt Kai's hand leave mine And the was then I realised the nurse had stopped me. 
"I'm sorry ma'am you can't go in" I couldn't speak, I inly nodded my head in response. I stood there. Tear stains can be felt. 

Memories flashed in my head. They weren't perfect but we were together. I started to cry more. I slid down the wall. Hugging my knees as I let the pain out. 

Suddenly I heard nosies, running noises. I looked up and found luhan. 
"L...luhan" I stood up and hug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter