New house means new troubles.

Will you ever love me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We soon arrived in front of Kai's house. I was confused as too why. 
"Why are we here?" 
Kai just got out and didn't answer. I sighed. His mad. 
I followed after him. 

"Oh you guys are here" me and kai bowed to our parents. Kai sat on an empty couch and I sat besides him. I looked over at him. What's wrong with him?
I was lost in thought but was brought back when my mother said those words.
"You guys are moving in together" my jaw dropped and I stared at my mum. 
"WHAT?!" Kai whined. 
"not now Jongin please. We bought the place for you guys and you are going to stay there tonight and don't forget the wedding is tomorrow" how could I. 
I looked over at kai. He looked unhappy. I would be too. Who would want to stay with a girl like me. I sighed and stood up and bowed to the parents. 
"Oh where are you going honey?" 
"For a walk" I bluntly said and walked off. 

Kai's POV.
How should I say this? I know. This is stupid. I'm in an arranged marriage with a girl who I don't even know. Maybe I've met her once but seriously. 
I wonder why hyung hangs out with a girl like her. She's nothing special really. Just a plain boring girl. 

All these thoughts were running through my mind when suddenly she stood up. 
"Oh where are you going honey?" Her mother questioned her. 
"For a walk" she bluntly said and walked off. Wow someone gots guts. Maybe she ain't so bad. Wait what am I saying? I hate her. Yes Jongin you do. I decided to leave as well. 
"Ah mum I'll leave now"
"Oh okay honey here's the key. Your stuff is already there" I just nodded and bowed before leaving. 
I hopped in the car. 
"Should I go and find her?" 

I set the car in drive and decided to find her. I drove for a couple of minutes when I past a park. I saw a girl sitting there on the swing. It's HaeJin. I pulled the car up and was about to get out when I saw luhan. What is luhan doing there? I sat in the car and silently watched. 

HaeJin's POV. 
I walked towards the park. It was a cold night in Seoul and the breeze felt nice. I sat down on the same swing looking up at the sky. Slight tears rolling down. They looked so far away. So happy being there. No one to criticise them. 
How can I be so stupid. I'm so stupid. Loving a guy who doesn't even love me back. Who despises me. Am I really that pathetic? Do I really not live up to any standards. Am I selfish for wanting to marry him. I should just leave. 
"Why do you hate me?!" I silently yelled. 

"What do you mean hate you?" I froze at the sudden voice. 
I turned around. It was luhan. 
"Luhan?" 
He walked over and kneeled in front  of me.
"What do you mean hate you?" 
He repeated again. 
"Kai" I whispered. I was hurt. 

Suddenly luhan interwined my hands with his and smiled.
"You just have to give him time" 
Time?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter