hurt.

Will you ever love me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up to the sound of chirping birds. It was the day of the wedding. I hopped out of bed. Brushed my teeth and made my way downstairs. As I walked into the kitchen I was greeted by my mother and Kai's. 
"Oh honey your awake lets get started"
"Oh okay. Um where's kai?" 
"Oh his just at the place getting ready" Kai's mother answered.
I nodded my head and I went to get ready. Light makeup was being used. My hair getting placed up. The dress getting out on. 

Sooner or later I was done. Without getting to look at myself we made our way to the alter. I arrived in my room. I looked in the mirror. 

"This can't be me" I said to myself. I saw a girl who was beautiful. Who was happy. Nothing that resembled me. 

(dress your wearing- ignore the face)

"It is you" I turned around and saw a smiling luhan. I was happy to see someone who meant so much to me, who knew who I really was.

"Luhannie!" I hugged him. 
"Hey haejinnie" 
I released luhan and smiled. He looked amazing wearing a suit. His soft features reflected the shininess of the black suit. 
"Your here?!" I asked. 
"Yeap and the rest of exo" my mouth dropped. They knew?
"Wait? They know?" 
Luhan nodded his head. 
"Kai decided to tell them. At first they were angry that he didn't tell them earlier but their happy wanting to meet you" I blushed that EXO wanted to meet me. I mean who wouldn't. 
"So does that mean D.O oppa, baekhyun oppa and Chen oppa are here aswell?"
"Yeap" luhan smiled. 
"You look beautiful. If you weren't placed with kai I would of loved to marry you. But that would be weird since your my cute little dongsaeng" 
Why couldn't have feelings for you instead luhan? 
"Yah oppa that's cheesy" I giggled. 
We both laughed. 

The door soon opened and it was time to leave. Luhan left back to EXO and I was prepared to walk down the isle. It wasn't a big wedding. It was just EXO, my parents, Kai's parents and some business partners that knew us. 
The music started to play and the door opened. 
"You ready honey?" My dad asked. I wasn't ready, I was nervous, I was scared. I was scared that this wouldn't be what I think it will be like. The man loving his wife. That wasn't reality for me. Kai doesn't love me. It's all one sided. I looked at my dads smiling face. I couldn't disappoint him. I had to lie. I nodded.
I walked down the isle and saw kai.

He looked amazing. He looked kind. Peaceful. Loving. Maybe this could work out. Maybe kai could love me. Maybe I wouldn't be alone anymore. Maybe it's my last hope for happiness. 

Kai caught my gaze. I felt nervous. Fidgety. 
I reached the end of the alter. Standing besides the man I like. But The man who hates me. The official going on and on about something. 
"Okay now the vows" I panicked. Everything was a lie. 
"My sweet shin HaeJin I promise up be the sweet loving husband and always take care of you" lie lie lie. I hated this. I hated how he could lie so smoothly. How he can make everyone believe him. How I can believe him. I hated how he can give me hope. 

"Mrs Shin or should I say mrs Kim it's your turn" I didn't realise I was in a daze. 
"Oh sorry" 
"Aiyoo soo cute" everyone laughed. 
"Kim Jongin. Kai. How should I say this. As your wife I promise to be loyal. To never cheat (like you). To always care for you. To be yours. I love you" 
"Awwww"
everything. True. He looked at me. Confused. 
"Do you Kim HaeJin take Kim Jongin to be you lawful wedded husband?" 
"I do" with so much sincerity. 

"Jongin. Jongin"
"Huh?" He looked confused. 

Kai's POV. 
"Jongin. Jongin" 
What is she talking about? Loyal? Cheat? Care? Yours? Love me? Is this all too me. No Jongin it's nothing. You don't care. She's nothing. 
"Huh?" I was so confused. 
"Do you take Shin HaeJin to be your lawful wedded wife?" 
I looked at her. 
She was smiling at me. Why is she so sincere? No Jongin stop it. You don't care. 
"I... I do" damn why did I stutter.
"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride" what kiss? I looked over at HaeJin. I looked her. She looked shocked. I couldn't help myself. I stared at her lips. What is going on with me?! Before I knew it I st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter