Truth comes out.

Will you ever love me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai's POV.

"Here is your breakfast"
I placed the not so looking plate in front her. Her nose scrunched. Is it that bad? Oh who am I kidding it's like a fried up bacon. Hey baekhyun bacon. Ahhh Jongin you are funny.
"Hey come on it's not that bad"
Okay now I was just trying to give myself confidence. Sigh.

 

-Flashback-

"Come on!"
I yelled. Cooking is so dang frustrating. Why can't kyungsoo hyung be here.
I stopped and looked at the 3rd burnt egg in the pan. The smoke wheezing out of it slowly.
"umm ka-"
"Yah I said call me Jongin"
I'm frustrated okay. 
"umm Jongin do you want me to cook?"
"No I can do this"
Come on Jongin. Pick up your little piece of dignity left and make a freaken omelet. Yes I can do this.
For the fourth time I cracked the egg. Staring intently at the egg I didn't realise the soft giggles coming from HaeJin. Gosh did they sound heavenly. 
She must be starving. Man I'm starving. Next time I will put my pride away and just go out for breakfast. 
A burnt smell lingered around from the pan.
Oh no you don't.
I quickly added the vegetables and flipped the egg. 
Sighing in success and frustration I turned off the fire and placed the slightly burnt omelet on the plate.

-End flashback.-


I watched as HaeJin picked up the fork picking up a piece of the slightly burnt omelet and placing it in . 
"How is it?"
Please say good.
"It's uh... Tasteful"
She's lying. To be honest I would of expected a vomit about to come out. 
I walked over towards HaeJin, picking up the fork and shoving a piece in my mouth. 
Oh god it tastes like vomit. 
With that I ran over to the sink spitting out the failed omelet while rinsing the taste out of my mouth.
Shish my dignity and pride is all gone now.
I suddenly felt a small hand rubbing my back. It was HaeJin. 
Turning off the tap I turned around to find her standing behind me smiling. I noticed a cute little dimple. She has one just like lay hyung. Her plum lips. The way her eyes would turn into moons when she smiled. She looked beautiful. My heart started to beat fast.
What is wrong with me? 
"Wh-what is it?"
Did I just stutter? Did the Kim Jongin just stutter? 
"Are you hungry?"
I couldn't say anything else but nod my head.
"Come on"
He small hand interlaced with mine as she dragged me with her. 
We stopped at the front of the door putting on our shoes.
I looked over at HaeJin fiddling with some white converses. 
Usually girls would wear heels out you know something fancy in a way but she's wearing converses. A smile crept up on my lips. I liked it. I liked how she chose something boyish. Something comfy. It suited her. 

Seeing HaeJin struggle with her show laces I walked over and told her to sit.
"Give me"
Motioning for her feet she slowly moved them towards me. I grabbed it and placed her feet on my knee whilst tying her shoe lace.
The bunny goes around the tree then through the hole and tighten. I smiled at the small bow I had made. Grabbing the other feet I did the same and stood up.
"Ready?"
HaeJin nodded her head and jumped up on her feet.
"Let's go"
She grabbed my hand pulling me with her.
Opening the door we left.
Her hand was still attached to mine. Those soft delicate fingers fitted perfectly with mine. It was like finding the perfect pants that was comfy yet spacious. I know a weird relation. See I told you I'm having weird thoughts. 

 

HaeJin's POV. 

I started to hum an old song that I loved. I felt happy. Something i hadn't felt in a long time. Was it okay to keep going on? I don't see no harm. I just hope this Kai stays. I just hope he doesn't leave me again. 
"Ahh HaeJin?"
Oh my gosh it's the first time his saying my name. I fangirled inside a bit. 
"Mmm?"
I hummed. 
"Where are we going?"
Oh right. Food. Man am I starving. I was really happy and touched when Kai tried to cook for me. Either know it wasn't the most tastiest thing on earth I must say, I still would have eaten it. Why? Because I don't know w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter