My story.

Will you ever love me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. It was time for school. A hell hole where were forced to attend. Where I suffer everyday of my life. 
"Honey"
I straighten myself up. It was my mother. She sat beside me. 
And hugged me. 
"I love you. If anything happens at school tell me" she knew my pain. She knew what happens. But what can she do? She can't stop them. 
I just nodded my head in response. She let go of me. 
"Okay well get ready. Breakfast is downstairs" she got up and left. Why couldn't I be like my mother. Perfect. She was caring and sweet. She is so beautiful. Unlike me. A four eyed good for nothing girl. I decided to get up and get ready for hell. 

-1hr pass-

I hopped out of the car and waved goodbye to my mother. 
I looked up and saw the sign. 
"Sm high" it read. 
The place where talented kids are found and made. Did I mention I like to sing. I'm a singer but the teachers always fail me since they don't care about me. 
'Ding'
I made my way into the classroom. As I stepped in water came pouring down. I closed my eyes as the sudden cold water sent shivers. 
"Ahahahaa look at that freak! Ahahahaha" all I heard was laughter. I opened my eyes to see everyone laughing and takin pictures. 
"What a loser" ki young laughed. 

I couldn't take it, I had to leave. I ran. I ran to a place where no one goes. The rooftop. 
As I opened the door I collapsed. Everyday was like this at school. The non stop torment I suffered from my peers. Name calling, water buckets, rumours you name it.

Tears started to trickle down my face. This was my life. A hell hole. I wanted to leave. To go home and never come back here. But I couldn't. I didn't want to disappoint my parents. My mum. I decided to get up. I dusted my now drenched skirt and top. I wiped away the remaining tears. I walked over to the ledge and stood up upon it. I stood on the ledge feeling the wind blow against my skin. My hair flying freely. This calmed me down. It made me happy. The only piece of happiness I gained from this place. I got down from the ledge as the bell rang signalling end of class and start of recess. I headed down to my locker. As I was walking. There was commotion and a bunch of girls squealing and pushing pass me. Suddenly I was pushed to the ground and those girls ran off snickering. I got up and dusted myself and went to see what was all the commotion. As I stood there the squeals got louder. The doors opened and the light shone through. I closed my eyes from the sudden change of brightness and reopened them to see the kingkas of the school. EXO. 

They all smirked and began to walk. Girls were throwing themselves at them. Offering what ever they could to be with them. Guys admiring them. I searched the group of boys to find him. 

I saw his smile. His eyes. It was him. The one I loved. The one who could never like me back. The one who doesn't know I exist. Kim Jongin or rather known as Kai. But that happiness soon turned into sadness as I saw him with ki young. They were perfect for each other. 

'Ding' 
It was the bell signalling the end of recess and time for next class. People began walking, pushing me. I was invisible to them. I was nothing but a piece of dirt. 
"Move out of the way ugly" a girl said as she pushed me and people around her laughed. I hid. I hid waiting for all of them to leave. I hid in the storage room. Waiting. 5 minutes passed and there was silence. I opened the door and saw the hallways empty. I walked out and left to the spare practice room. 

As I reached there I heard music playing. I looked in the window to see him. Kai. He was dancing. He was known as the dancing machine. He was the best. I watched him. His every move. It was captivating. I had to leave though. I started to walk away. I walked to the roof top. I sat down on the bench and plugged in my earpiece. I pressed play and let the music flow through. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter