I want you

Will you ever love me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

널 원해 미친 듯, 난 널 원해.

"Want you, I want you like crazy"

HaeJin's Pov

"I want you"
His words rang through my ears. I've heard him say this before, but I thought he was just playing. I didn't know what to say, or how to react. 
I opened my mouth to respond but nothing came out. I closed my mouth and just stood there with his arms around my waist. 
I looked up at his brown eyes. I felt lost now, confused. I didn't know if I should believe him. Maybe he is playing with me again. Maybe this 'happy' act was just a morning thing. 
"Don't you understand?"
My thoughts halted as I looked up at him. I didn't understand. 
"I-I"
"Do you understand how I've fallen for you?"
His fallen for me?
Something about those words felt so foreign. I didn't know whether I should believe it or not. 
"HaeJin" my ears perked. They way he called my name so softly. 
His arms around my waist tightened at he pulled me closer. His head now resting in the crook of my neck. I could hear his sooth breathing. 
"I just want you, I don't want anyone else. I don't know why I feel this way. Being with just feels so right. It's like we were together before"
I stiffened. Did my story ring a bell? Did he actually remember something or feel something from the past? 
"I just, I just miss you when your not with me, I get jealous when your always with luhan, just. I like you"
He gets jealous. He misses me. He confessed. I felt butterflies in my stomach. I felt happy. 
His grip tightened. 
"I just don't want to lose you"
My knees grew weak. Was this actually happening. Did I finally make him love me again? 
I brought my arms around his waist. Hugging him. 
Kai moved his head away from the crook of my neck and stared at me with a smile. A gentle smile that never gotten before. I softened. 
"I-i Li-" I stopped. I couldn't help but to stutter. Only he could do this to me. Only he could make me weak. 
A chuckle left his lips. He leaned in closer. His face just centimetres away. 
My heart was racing rapidly. I swear you could hear it. It was like a race car doing a hundred laps in a second. 
"It's okay. I know you like me" 
Suddenly Kai's lips came into contact with mine. His soft lips covered mine. Like a normal reaction my lips moved against his. This kiss was different. It was passionate, loving unlike the others. It just felt right. 
 

Kai's POV. 


Flashback.
Her words rang through my head. It all sounded familiar. Everything she said. I could sense pain within her voice. 
"So do you perhaps remember anything about that?"
I was about to say something but the lady interrupted us. 
Once she left I opened my mouth to say something but HaeJin changed the subject. I wanted to tell her. I wanted to say something. We ate in silence. Only the clanking of the utensils could be heard. Once we finished I decided it was time. 
"HaeJi-"
"Hey guys"
My eyes darted up to a tall giant. It was kris and luhan. Luhan. Anger rose over me. I just wanted to speak with her. Her alone.
End flashback.

Kris and luhan finally left us alone. I wasn't happy. The way she would laugh so easily with them. The way she would look at luhan. The way those two would sit so clos

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter