Temptation.

Will you ever love me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NOTE: CONTAINS SWEARS....

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

KAI'S POV

"Baby I have too go now"
Kiyoung stood by the door, smiling. 
"Alright babe I'll see you later then" I pulled her in for a rough kiss goodbye. Pulling her small waist closer too me. 
"Bye... Babe" she said almost breathless. Yes only Kim Jongin can make a girl breathless. I smirked in my victory.
I closed the door as kiyoung left. I was now alone in the dark house. 
I wonder where is HaeJin? 
Where is she?
I asked myself.

Whoa- Hold on... Wait you don't care Jongin. She's nothing remember. Of course. 
I brushed off the thought and decided too watch some t.v. 
I sat down lazily on the couch, flicking through the many channels. 
"Oh running man"
Finally something to watch. 
I absorbed myself within the show. 
"Dammit big nose! Come on kwangsoo!" 
I yelled. Over my yelling I heard the door slam. My ears perked up. 
She's back.

I turned off the t.v. The room becoming dark again. 
I made my way slowly towards the foyer. I felt jitty.

 

HAEJINS POV. 

I'm sick of crying. I just want to leave. Give up. His never going to remember me.

My love is just going to be misplaced, broken and most of all forgotten. I'm so pathetic. 
Why was I so naive? Why did I want him too remember? It's not like he could ever love me again. I'm just worthless, nothing. 

I decided to leave the playground. It was cold, but nothing could stop how pathetic I was feeling right now. 
"HaeJin?" I turned around and saw luhan. I couldn't help myself but run and hug him. I needed comfort, I needed to feel secure. 
"Luhan" I sobbed. 
Luhan wrapped his arms around my waist. Gently patting my back. 
"Hey there now, oppa is here" 
After an hour of non stop sobbing, I contained myself and slowly moved away. 
Wiping away the stained tears on my face. I probably looked gross at that moment. 
"What happened HaeJin?" 
The thoughts of everything came back, but I held the tears. I didn't want to cry anymore. I just didn't want to waste the tears anymore.
"He chose her luhan, he won't remember"
I was pulled back into LuHan's comfort. He knew how to make me feel better. Why didn't I just fall for him. I'm sorry luhan. I'm so sorry.
"I'm sorry HaeJin, just give him time" 
Time? Time was sure playing it's part. Taking it's toll on my heart. Playing with my newly opened wounds. It was like pouring salt over it, stinging. Just like my heart wanted to give up. Just give up and go. 
I couldn't say anything. I didn't want to say anything. Matter of fact, I actually didn't know how to respond. I did want to give him more time, I still wanted to have more faith, that possibly he could one day remember, but I was confused. I was confused with how I feel. I wanted to give up, runaway, but another part of me didn't wasn't to leave. It wanted to stay and give more hope. I just didn't know anymore.
"How about I take you home?" I nodded in response too luhan. 
Quietly standing up I walked beside him. It was silent. No one spoke. It felt nice. It felt good to have this silence. To have the silence that wasn't awkward, or needing to find something to say. The silence that was free and knowledgable.

Sooner or later we reached in front of the white picket fence house. Standing beside the gate luhan gently cupped my face and leaned in.
"please don't cry anymore"
I slowly nodded to his request as he leaned forward and placed his soft lips on my forehead. His lips lingered there for awhile. I liked it. He made me feel safe. Like a brother would. 
His lips moved away and he stepped back.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter