Him.

Will you ever love me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That night luhan took me home. He wanted to stay and take care of me but I didn't want him too. I needed to be alone. It was also the night I cried myself too sleep. I was tired, I was feeling guilty and I was heartbroken. Questions ran through my mind. Could he ever love me again? Would he ever remember who I am? Would my love be forgotten? I cried and cried hoping he wouldn't, hoping he would remember me. 

The next morning I woke up alone. The sun shone bright through the window. I didn't want to get out of bed, but I heard a sound downstairs. Talking. I quickly chucked the blankets off of me and ran downstairs. As I reached the bottom of the stairs I saw Kai. I smiled. I forgot he didn't know who I was and hugged him. I was at the point of breaking, but I was happy to have him here. 
The happiness didn't last though. I felt a push and my grip around him loosen. 
"Why are you hugging me?" I stepped back and frowned. 
"Kai honey, this is your wife... Remember HaeJin?" 
My heart stopped. He didn't remember me. He forgot me. 
"What?! I'm married! What does kiyoung think about this? Oh no I have too see her!"
Tears were trickling down my face. He forgot who I was but he remembered her. 
"Kim Jongin!" Mrs Kim scolded at him. 
"Umma! I'm too young to marry. I have a girlfriend.." Kai stopped and looked at me. Analysing me. I felt insecure. 
"..... I don't want to be married to her" I couldn't handle it anymore. The tears burst out. 
I pushed past kai and ran out. I didn't care if I was in my pyjamas, I felt distraught, under minded , lost. 

Kai's POV.
She ran out of the house. Why was she crying. I pushed the thought aside and looked back to my mother. 
"What's wrong with her?" It's not like I did anything major. 
"Jongin. You will soon remember what she was too you. Just don't do anything that will make you regret it" 
What? Remember who she was. Regret it? Who was she too me?
My mother looked at me in disappointment and left. 
"Umma!" I yelled. She didn't respond, but just kept walking. I scoffed and closed the door. I analysed the house. 
"Not to shabby" 
Maybe ki young wouldn't mind coming over. I smirked. 
I grabbed out my phone and dialled her number. 
"Hello?"
"Hey kiyoung baby" 
"kai?" 
"what you forgot your boyfriend already?"
"What? I thought... Never mind. What is it?" 
"Wanna you know come over" 
"Sure" 
"I'll see you soon then baby" 
I hanged up the phone and was about too leave when the door opened. It was her. 

HaeJin's POV.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter