feelings.

Will you ever love me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai's POV. 
I stood there watching them . My girlfriend calling her names. I didn't know what too do. I felt angry when they called her 'pathetic', I felt enraged when they laughed at her. Why do I feel like this? Why does it all feel familiar?

I watched at she just stood there, taking it all. Why didn't she say anything?! 
Suddenly her breathing became incoherent, she frantically looked around the room. She stopped. She walked towards her bag and was searching for something. 

She stopped searching and pulled out a bottle. Is that pills? Was she taking drugs? 
Kiyoung grabbed the bottle out of her hands and snickered. She began throwing it around. Classmates laughing at her. I don't know what I was supposed too do.
She struggled to get the bottle back. I wanted too tell them too stop. I wanted to know why she was like this. Why was I so curious about her? 

The bottle flew out the window and her face fell. She turned around. She could barely stand properly. I don't know why, but I wanted to save her, I wanted to catch her in my arms. What is wrong with me? 
"So pathetic. Are you trying to get pity?"
Kiyoung sneered. I turned my attention towards her. Waiting for her response. But she didn't answer. The door abruptly opened. I jerked my head towards the door too see who it was. It was luhan. What was he doing here? 
"HaeJin!" 
He ran towards her. When we looked back at her she was on the floor. 
"What the have you guys done!" He was furious. 
He placed her head in his arms.
"HaeJin wake up. Please wake up" 
I felt jealously raise up in me. I should be doing that. I should be calling her name. Why is this happening too me?
"Call the en ambulance! HaeJin please wake up" 
No response came from her. 
Luhan suddenly picked her up in his arms. 
He stopped and stood still. 
Staring at all of us. 
"Your all going too pay for what you have done. Karma is going to come back and bite you all in the en arse" 
His eyes landed on mine. He looked somewhat disappointed in me. 
"Kim Jongin you've just lost what you will regret" 
With that he left. 
What did he mean? Why is my regret always have something too do with her? What is this?! 
"Baby don't listen too him" kiyoung wrapped her arms around me. I couldn't deal with her at this moment, I wanted to leave. 
"Get off kiyoung" I shoved her off and left. 
I hated this feeling. I hated this feeling of confusion. Everything was blurry. I walked towards the school gates. I had too go and see her. I had too know if she was okay. I had too know why I would regret losing her. I just had too know. I felt pathetic. 

LuHan's POV.
I arrived at the hospital

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter