secret.

Will you ever love me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I sat in the corner of the house, crying. Should I just leave? Should I just accept the fact he won't ever love me again? I couldn't. I was too deep. I've fallen too deep for him. 

I stood up from the corner. My legs were wobbly, my head was spinning. I needed my pills. 

-flashback-
"I'm sorry HaeJin but you have a heart condition. If you take too much stress on the heart you could possibly die or it can lead too some serious effects on your life. Now I'm not trying to scare you but I just thought you would want to know" the doctor looked at me sympathetically. I was still young. How could this happen too me? Tears were b at the corner of my eyes. I could die. He wouldn't care. 
"I'm sorry HaeJin-ssi, I know it's not fair. But please take care of yourself" I stood up and bowed to the doctor before leaving. Once I left his office I broke down. 
I have a heart condition. I could die. 
The tears started to fall. Why did this have to happen too me? 

-end flashback-

I finally reached the kitchen cupboard. I opened the cupboard and got my pills. I opened the lid, grabbed one and placed it in my mouth. I got a cup of water and swallowed it down. My heart started to ease. My head started to stop spinning. Would he cared if I died? 

As I stood there, the sound of the door could be heard. His back. I walked slowly towards the door. He was drunk. 
"K...kai" I whispered. 
He looked up towards me. Smirking. 
"Oh look who it is"
"I..."
He walked close too me. I couldn't move. He pulled me into him. His arms around me. He smelled of beer and sweat. 
"It's my good for nothing wife" 
I was still nothing too him. 
"How about we go upstairs" 
I pushed kai away and watched him fall back. He laid there. He didn't move. 
I was scared. I bent down besides him. 
"K...kai wake up" I shook him a lightly. 
"Kai" 
Suddenly his hand grabbed my wrist. 
He looked at me. I stared into his brown orbs. I missed him so much. 
He didn't say anything but push my hands away from him. He stood up and walked towards the stairs. I couldn't let him walk up alone. He was drunk. I quickly ran towards his. Placing his arm around my shoulder, supporting his body. 
He looked at me. More like glared at me. 
"J..just let me help" 
He didn't say anything but nod hesitantly. 
I slowly help kai up the stairs. It was silent. No one dared too talk. We finally reached the top and I helped him too the room. Our room. I placed him on the bed and covered him with the blankets. I went to the wash room and got some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter