Second Chances?

Will you ever love me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I stood there. It was like all the fear that conveyed me before was replace with confidence. 
"HaeJin is that really you?" 
Kai's eyebrows furrowed in curiosity. My heart beat escalated. 
"Yes" I held my head up.
I watched as his frown turned into a smile. I couldn't comprehend what was happening. His arms now wrapping around me. I didn't know what to do. I didn't want to be the same person I was before. But the feelings I tried burying came resurfacing again.
I awkwardly smiled and patted his back. 
"Ha-HaeJin. I missed you" 
Kai stood still. His face portraying regret and guilt. His eyes pleading me respond back with the same words. My heart twinged. It hurt to see him like this. 
It's okay HaeJin. It's okay. I whispered to myself. I removed my gaze from his pleading eyes and face towards the guys. They were silent. Not wanting to make a sound. I then glanced at Luhan. He stared at me confused. I Glanced back at Kai. 
"I'm sorry I have to leave" bowing I ran off.
I couldn't stand to be there any longer. It was suffocating.
Stopping down the street I didn't realise it was dark out. The dark sky that surfaced an uncomfortable vibe. 
Reaching in front of a nearby park I sat down on the wooden bench. Sighing.
"HaeJin" startled I turned my head to the left and found Kai standing there.
"What do you want Kai?"
I asked slightly jittery and annoyed.
He walked over and sat down. 
Scooting over a bit I sat on the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter