Weird Feelings.

Will you ever love me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HaeJin's POV. 

The sunlight came through the window causing me too wake up. My eyes instantly opened to, remembering what had happened last night. I did it. I lost my ity to Kai. I looked over to the other side only to see nobody. 
Come on HaeJin. It's Kim Jongin he doesn't lay beside people in the morning. 
I inwardly sighed at the hope I gave myself and slowly got out of bed. With that being done I also fell straight back down. 
It hurt sooo bad. 
"Oh your awake"
I instantly turned my head around and saw him. 
"You-your here?" 
My eyes widen in shock. Kai his here.

Why was he here? I thought he would if got what he wanted and left?
Are my eyes deceiving me?
I rubbed my eyes to make sure I wasn't dreaming. 

 

Kai's POV.

'Bing'
Argh stupid phone. 
I opened my eyes to the back of HaeJin's head. I didn't know why but a smile crept up on my face.

Her body felt warm next to me. I slowly and carefully removed my hand from her waist not wanting to wake her up. I sat up on the bed and grabbed my phone. 
The bright light caused me to cringe. 
Freaken brightness. 
I sighed and opened up to the new message. 

'To: kai
Hey babe, want to go out today?
From: babyyoung'

I looked over to my right. Her fragile body soundly asleep. Staring back at my phone I pressed send. A smile came on my lips as I stared at my phone. Placing it back down on the bedside table I pushed the heavy blanket off and stood on my feet. 
Where the hell are they?
Damn these boxers.
I quickly ran to the draw and grabbed out another pair of boxers lazily slipping them on. 
Like seriously it's my house why do I care if I'm ? It's not like any will just walk in right? Oh man I have weird thoughts. 
Brushing off the thoughts I made my way down to the kitchen looking for something to make.
Sigh only if kyungsoo hyung was here I could force him to make me something. 
I searched around the cupboards and fridge only to end up with eggs and a couple of vegetables. I guess it will do. 
Wait how do you even make and omelet?
Damn it Kai!
I inwardly sighed and just put everything back. 
Maybe I'll just make coffee for her? Come on kai you can do this. 

How on earth do you work a damn coffee machine.
"Aish"
I ran my hands through my hair in frustration. Nothing was going right. Firstly the damn coffee machine is being an evil robotic machine, secondly I spilled hot water on myself and thirdly I don't even know why I'm here. It's not like the Kim Jongin to snuggle up with a girl, heck I don't even do that with kiyoung.

I don't know why... I jus- just seeing her I feel something.

Something inside of me that doesn't want to leave her side, it's like a force that pulls me closer to her. Making me stay. Everything is just so complicated. 

Finally after thirty minutes of trying to make coffee I succeeded but I don't think it will taste the best. Oh well.
I slowly made my way up the stairs again back to the room. I opened the door only to see HaeJin fall down to her feet.
"Oh your awake"
I rushed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter