To have to need.

Will you ever love me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

이를 통해 진정 원하는 것은 무엇입니까?

(Is this what you really want?)

Kai chased the limo, in hopes of catching up. His legs began to cave on him. Stopping he watched the limo speed away. Collapsing on the floor Kai screamed.
He hated himself. He wanted to hate you for leaving him but he couldn't, he just couldn't hate the person he loved.
"She left....."
He cried.
"Kai"
Kai didn't respond instead he just froze. The memories of you flashing before him.
"Kai"
Suho kneeled down in front of him.
Placing his hand on his shoulder he talked.
"Kai come on let's get you home"
Kai looked up to the boy in front of him.
"She left me hyung..... She left me.."
He covered his face with his hands and sobbed. Suho looked up towards the other memebers. They all watched.
"Kai come on, she wouldn't want you to be like this..."
Kai moved his hands away from his face and gazed at the elder boy.
Picking himself up he pushed past the leader and left without a word.
"Kai!"
He heard them yell but ignored it. Making his way down the streets Kai let the tears fall again. He didn't care if people would stare, he didn't care if he looked stupid, he only wanted you back. Only you. To heal the broken heart. 

Droplets of rain began to fall.
He didn't care if he got sick. Walking in the now heavy rain, he watched as couples would hug each other, hold hands, share an umbrella. It hurt him to see you leave. 

Walking towards you he smiled. She's so beautiful he thought. Grabbing your hand he felt that missing feeling wash away. He felt complete and happy.
"I'm sorry HaeJin" he smiled. 
Walking alone in the rain a hole was burning through his heart. He already missed your touch, your laugh, your smiles and your love that you have him.

Wondering around Kai ended up in front of the house. The house where you were suppose to be, the house were you both were suppose to live happily, entering the door he went up towards the room you both shared. Opening the door to the room he froze.
The images of you sitting on the bed. Cutely pouting, sighing, laughing.
"HaeJin" he whispered.
"Your here"
He slowly walked towards the left side of the bed. Reaching out his hand he smiled.
"I knew you wouldn't leave me" going to touch you the image disappeared.
Realisation hitting him he collapsed on the bed. Gently sliding down he sat on the floor, his hands covering his face as he silently sobbed.
"I'm sorry" he whispered after every sob. Anger was rising within him. He hated himself for what he had done, just everything. Standing up he grabbed the picture frame and threw it to the floor. Trashing the whole room in range he stopped, heavily breathing. Walking up towards the wall he held his fist up high and directed it towards the white, glimmering wall. Repeatedly punching it he gave up and collapsed. 
"I'm so stupid he laughed, with tears dropping slowly.
"Kai?"
The voice he wanted to her so badly. The voice that was driving him crazy. Slowly turning around he saw you standing there, soaked. Your hair drenched in little droplets falling, your dress now hugging tightly against you skin. 
"HaeJin?"

HaeJin's POV.

"Kai is that you?" I slowly made my way t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter