Let the game begin: Part 1.

Will you ever love me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"우리는 게임을 하겠느냐?"

Shall we play a game?

I woke up to the sound of weeping birds. The sunlight slowly hitting my skin as I sat upon my bed. Streching I glanced around the room, rubbing them gently. My eyes landed upon a note that laid beside my nightstand. hesistant and confused I slowly reached out and grabbed the blue envelop. My name imprinted on the front I furrowed my eyebrows as I wondered who this strange thing was from.

My paiteence draining away I opened the envelope and pulled out a card. Reading the imprinted words.
'Dear HaeJin,
If you have been wondering who wrote this, you must firstly find me. Lets play a game of hide and seek. I hide you seek. Shall we begin....

If you look on your chair you will find a box.....' stopping you drifted your eyes towards a white box. throwing your blanket off you stood up and walked towards the box. Grabbing it you brought it back to your bed. reading the note again it told you to open it.

Grabbing the box and placing the card down the box now sat upon your lap. Undoing the fancy bow that laid ontop, you took it off and opened the lid. There inside it laid a black dress. Grabbing it out of the box, the black thigh length dress dangled infront of you. You were in awe with the dress. The way the soft material felt in your hands and the way the subtle detail shoned against the sunlight.

Placing it down, you grabbed t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter