Actions Speak Louder Than Words.

Will you ever love me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai's POV.

I laid beside her body. Her peacefully sleeping body. If smile every time I heard her soft snores. Just being next to her felt so right and perfect. 
I smiled one last time before looking up toward the ceiling. The glistening moon creating shadows of the tree. Slowly swaying amongst the wind. My eyes gently drifting away. Slowly. 

"Kai!" Her yells rang through my ears. 
"Please don't leave me" I opened my eyes. Her distressed face and her bloody hands reaching out to me. I tried. I tried to grab hold but i was being pulled away. Her face slowly fading away. 
"HaeJin!" I croaked.
My head made contact with the hospital bed. I closed my eyes. 
'Please don't let me die. Just don't let me leave her side. Please god. Let me stay with her. Anything please' I silently prayed. Tears streaming down my eyes. I didn't want to leave. I couldn't just leave. 
"Quick were losing him. His heart rate is dropping"
"Dr Kim his losing a lot of blood"
"Jus...." 
Everything around me spun. My eyes slowly closing. 
"HaeJin I love you..." Those words left my lips before I fell unconscious. 

I woke up heavily breathing. What the heck was that? Why do I keep seeing visions of this? Why are you there HaeJin? 

"Kai are you okay?" I slowly turned my head towards her sweet voice. My eyes caught hers. She was kneeling beside me. Her big innocent eyes staring straight into mine. 
"Ah- yea I'm fine. Just a bad dream. Why are you up so early?" I pulled a smile. 
"Argh-I just... ummm- needed to eat something hehe" HaeJin shyly looked away and stood up. 
"I'll be downstairs if you need me" she slowly walked away. 
"Hey wait up"I called after her. 
"Huh?" 
"I want to eat to" a chuckle escaped my lips. 
"Come on" I interlaced our hands together as I we made our way downstairs. The smell of kimchi lingered around the halls of the house. 
"Did you cook kimchi fried rice?"
"I-I was c-craving it" how can a girl be so cute stuttering. 
We reached the kitchen, our hands still interlaced. 
I stopped walking and turned around to HaeJin. 
She was wearing my dress shirt and it just looked... oh god i'm being a et!
"Kai did you want some?"
She waved her hands in front of my face. 
"Huh- oh er yes" 
A giggle escaped her lips. 
I sat down on the chair behind me watching her every move. She was so graceful with everything she did. She looked adorable when she pouted. Those little creases on her forehead. 'Dugeun dugeun'
Everything she does makes me feel butterflies. Makes my heart race. She's just......

HaeJin's POV

I couldn't reach the bowl. Damn my shortness.

I mean I'm not that short but it would be nice to be taller because of these situations you know?
Anyway the struggles of being short were getting to me. I have up and stopped trying. Biting my lip I turned around to Kai. Who was looking out the window. How can a guy be so handsome. So perfect?

Last night he confessed to me. He wanted me to stay. He wanted me. He finally kn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter