To a new Beginning.

Will you ever love me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After that night when you saw Jongin everything changed. You both became a happy couple, yes there were fights and bickering but you both overcame that. It was graduation day. The day you all leave high school and head off too university. You and Jongin luckily were both going too the same college. You sat down on the chair. Students chattering happily and parents smiling in happiness ti see their children graduate. Playing with your school skirt you didn't realise that somebody had sat next too you. Feeling the presence you turned yor head slightly to see a brown haired boy smiling at you. 
"Hello Jinnie" 
"Oppa" you were shocked.
It's been days since you've seen Luhan. After that night everytime you tried to thank him, he would disappear around the corner and vanish. 
"Oppa I've been looking for you everywhere! Where have to been?" You asked in curiosity. 
Luhan sighed. Trying too forget you.... He said too himself. 
"I was just really busy. But hey it's graduation. Can you believe it were graduating" 
You smiled widely at luhan. As a matter of fact you couldn't believe that you were actually graduating and leaving all these memories. 
"No the year has flown by" you placed a small smile on your lips. 
"It has..... Haejin" 
You looked at LuHan. 
"Mmm?" You muttered. 
"I hope you and Kai will be very happy with each other" luhan smiled. But behind that smile was bitterness. 
"Thank you luHan. For everything" you hugged him. 
Luhan froze. He could smell the rose scent that you always had. He wrapped his arms around you, one last time. 
"No, thank you HaeJin" he mumbled.
Moving away from the hug you furrowed your eyebrows in confusion. 
"for what?" You asked. 
"For showing me that love exists" he smiled. From the day he first laid eyes on you he knew it wasn't just an casual attraction. The days as he would just watch you furrow your brows and pout in annoyance it made him fall harder everyday. He lived you. But you loved his best friend. 
"Oh thank you oppa" you smiled.
"But I didn't really do much" 
"You did. And I just want to thank you.... I'll get going now" Luhan stood up and walked away. You watched his retreating figure go into the distance. You jumped as you felt arms wrap around your waist. 
"JONGIN!" You yelled. 
"I'm sorry baby" he giggled. You couldn't help but melt at his appearance. His fashionably stylised hair and his neat uniform. 
"I know I'm handsome" Kai wriggled his eyebrows. "Pshhhh yea right" you pinched his arm.
"Ah...ah attention everyone..." Everyone turned around and faced the principal who stood in front of the podium.
"Well let's get started shall we....."
The talk went on and on. Everyone trying to tune out the principals voice. 
"Hey" Kai whispered in your ear. 
"I'm trying to listen" you whispered back harshly. In all honesty you weren't but you didn't feel like talking either. 
"Jagiya" you felt Kai whisper. 
"what?" You asked. 
"I have a surprise for you after" Kai smiled brightly.
You turned and looked at him curious.
"What is it?" 
"It's a surprise for a reason dummy" Kai giggled. 
Rolling your eyes you watched as the principal began to finish up.
"so I would like to congratulate the finishing class of 2014. Goodluck!" Everyone stood up cheering with joy. 
You stood up clapping. 
"Babe we graduated!" Kai swept you off your feet and twirled yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter