Secret exposed.

Will you ever love me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooner or later I woke up. To my surprise it was dark already. did I miss last two? Oh well. I stood up and dusted my skirt and grabbed my backpack. I exited the rooftop and started to walk out of the school. As I walking my phone vibrated. 
'Honey! Did you fall asleep at school again? You probably did so wait there I'll send someone to pick you up'
I giggled at my mums message. She knows me too well. 

I sat down on a bench and waited for my ride. A few minutes passed. I was getting bored waiting and it started to get cold. I rubbed my hands together to keep them warm but it really didn't do much. Suddenly I felt a jacket being placed over me. I looked up and saw a smiling luhan. 
"L..Luhan?" Why is he here?
"Hey" he smiled ever so brightly.
"Um what are you doing here?"
"I should be asking you that? But anyway I was in the music room practicing. Why are you here?" I nodded my head. 
"Oh well the thing is.... I kinda fell asleep on the rooftop and woke up to only realise it was dark so yea" I meekly smiled. 
Aish I'm so embarrassing.
"Ahahaha! Your so cute" he pinched my cheeks. I was startled by the sudden skin ship. I wasn't use to this touchy stuff. 
"Are you okay? You like blanked out?" I nodded my head and smiled. 
"Nothing just admiring your face" 
"Oh really? I know I'm handsome right!" Oh yes but...
"No ugly" I stuck my tongue out and started to laugh. 
"Yah!" Luhan laughed aswell. It's fun to hang out with him. Sigh only of kai was like this. Things would be easier. Me and luhan talked for quite awhile. I was still waiting for my ride. 

"Oh haha that was a good one Jinnie. Well I should probably leave. Dinner soon" luhan stood up.
"Do you want me to walk you back?" Luhan offered. I looked out the gate wondering if someone was actually coming. His offer did seem tempting but I shouldn't. 
I shook my head. 
"No it's okay my parents are coming" 
"Ah okay then. I'll see you next week then" luhan hugged me and I did too. 

Suddenly A car pulled up and it looked awfully familiar. The window whined down. It was kai? What?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter