Stay by my side always ~ Key

SHINee Reality

You were bored. Your boyfriend, Kim Kibum took you to a party so you could meet his friends, but somehow he forgot all about you and was surrounded by a group of friends talking. He was telling something funny and the others were busy laughing so he didn’t even notice when you left his side and went to get yourself a drink.

His sociable side attracted you to him. But now you were thinking that he was too sociable. He hangs out with friends a lot and sometimes he even gets  drunk with them, arriving home late. You love him a lot but sometimes you feel neglected.

He glanced at you. He knew you weren’t next to him the second you left his side. He wanted you to meet his friends and get to be friend with them too. He wanted you to go out with them. He wanted you to be a part of all aspects of his life.

He never had a serious relationship like he had with you. You were important to him, but somehow things weren’t going well tonight. You were uncomfortable and insecure.

Kibum  saw you playing with your bottle of beer which was now empty. You got up from the couch and looked back at him. His expression was unreadable. One of his girl friends approached him and hugged him. Your heart hurt a little. You wanted to believe that he was yours but he was always surrounded by girl friends. You were never the jealous type until you met him.

You still remembered clearly the way he sent you a dirty look the first time you met. You liked him but at the same time hated him. You were so different but so similar at the same time. Like two sides of a coin. Love and hate are closer feelings and when you noticed he pinned you against the wall and kissed you hard. You could swear sparks were jumping around you. That was a great way to end a fight. That was a great way to find out you were in love with him.

After that you decided to go out and end up in bed. You were never the kind of girl to sleep with a guy after the first date, but he was special. And after that night he never left you.  

If you could choose a moment in your life to replay forever you would choose waking up beside him. Touching his black hair while looking at his sleepy eyes. The way he smiled at you like a satisfied cat stretching and pulling you into his arms. At those moments you were the only two people in the world and you knew he loved you although he never said the words to you.

You left the living room getting away from the other guests still looking at the way the other girl touched his hair, probably praising his new hair color.

The hair you loved so much.

But you never saw the way he glanced back at you ignoring the other girl.

You opened the fridge and took another bottle of beer.

You felt a pair of hands sneak around your waist and you got away from him placing the bottle on the table.

“What are you doing?” you asked angry.

Angry because he could flirty with other girls in front of you.

Angry because he didn’t love you like you loved him.

Angry because you couldn’t tell him how you felt about him and your relationship.

Kibum looked surprised at you. He wasn’t expecting you to talk with him that way.

“I was just hugging my girlfriend!”

“Really? I thought I was only the girl you slept with!” you said harshly.

“Are you drunk?” He asked upset.

“No! I’m sober! I’m just voicing what I feel at the moment!”

“And you think this is the best place?”

“We are alone right?” Everyone was at the living room, and the sound of the music coming from there was perfect to make your quarrel go unnoticed.

Since you were together you never argued anymore.

“Stop it! I’m not only sleeping with you. We are dating for real! Why do you say that?”

“Well you have so many fans, I can’t be sure if I’m only the one for the moment!”

He laughed unhappy and looked at you still not believing that you couldn’t see how much he loved you.

“I brought you here to introduce you to my friends not for you to be jealous or insecure.”

“I’m sorry if I’m not the person you thought I was.” You said holding a chair and looking at the door of the kitchen avoiding him. You felt like crying but you weren’t going to do it in front of him.

He got closer to you and kissed your cheek.

You got away from him.

“What are you doing?”

He just smiled and tickled you on your side.

You bite your lip so you wouldn’t laugh. He knew you were the most ticklish person. But he also was. You had lots of fights like that. Every one of them ending in a major make out session. So why was he doing that on the kitchen of other person home.

He grinned at you not answering and run after you around the table trying to tickle you.

“Stop that! I’m warning you!” you tried to sound serious but you failed at it.

He grabbed your arm and pulled you to him starting to tickle you on the ribs. You tried to push his hands away but he pinned you against the kitchen wall. You couldn’t stop laughing and you closed your eyes, now moist from all the laughing.

“Stop it…I can’t breathe!” you screamed.

“Just admit that you love me and I’ll stop!” He said avoiding your own hands trying to tickle him instead.

You tried to open your eyes and look at him. Why was he humiliating you like that?!

“I love you! I love you!” you said it. You just wanted him to stop and it wasn’t a lie.

You lost all your strength and let yourself sit on the floor. He got on his knees stopping his torture on you and waited until you could breathe normally.

He looked at your red lips, pinky cheeks and moist eyes from all the fight. You were beautiful beyond words.

“I love you too! So stop saying that kind of things about our relationship!”

He touched your cheek smiling and his lips joined yours.

You circled him with your arms pulling him more to you.

His lips were urgent against yours. He wanted to show you that what he felt for you was real. He wanted you to believe in him.

You grasped his shirt and he smiled against your lips. He knew. He was feeling it too.

He gazed at your eyes and nuzzled his nose on yours before he got up.

He offered you his hand. You looked at his eyes and he smiled.

 “Want to come meet my friends? I want to introduce them to the girl I love! They are waiting to meet the one who stole my heart!”

You trusted him. He was the person you wanted to wake up next to every morning.

You gave him your hand and he  pulled you up not releasing your hand, He fixed your hair and kissed you quickly on the lips.

“Stay by my side always , ok?!” you knew he wasn’t talking about that moment only. He meant forever.

“Yes!” you answered him and he pulled you into the living room. 

 

image