Valentine’s day - Taemin

SHINee Reality

You woke up with Taemin, your boyfriend, shaking you.

“What’s wrong?” you sat up in bed looking worriedly at him only to receive back a smile from him.

“Nothing, I just want to show you something.” He grabbed your hand intertwining his fingers with yours “Come with me now…”

You looked at the clock on your bedside table.

“Where? It’s 5 in the morning. It’s still dark outside…” your boyfriend was crazy. How could he wake you up and that hour in the morning.

You know he is used to sleep less since he is a singer but that was crazy.

You pulled him to bed again.

“I want to sleep more…” you said rubbing your eyes.

“No! We have to do it now or we will miss it!”

“Miss what?” you asked not receiving an answer for him.

He pulled you out of bed and you stumbled in the sheets almost falling.

“Get dressed quickly. I’ll be waiting outside ok?”

You just nodded complaining a little and dressed your sweat pants and a sweater. You caught you hair on a ponytail and went to the living room.

He was in the middle of it smiling at you and looking fresh and handsome with normal clothes.

You wondered how was that even possible. He always looked tired in the morning. He wasn’t the wake up early type.

“Where are we going?” you mumbled scratching your leg.

“Surprise!” he said taking a bouquet of flowers from behind his back.

They were beautiful, a mix of white and red roses.

“ohhhh” you gasped grabbing them quickly touching one of the flowers feeling the soft petals with your fingers.

“Why?” he never gave you flowers. He never gave you anything. He always forgot your birthday too. It was ok for you because you knew him. He didn’t do it on purpose he was just being the usual Taemin.

“Why?” he asked back confused. Didn’t you know what day it was?! He chuckled touching your cheek. Maybe you were getting similar to him.

He grabbed your hand and a blanket that was in the couch and pulled you to the door without answering.

“Where are we going?” you asked again without him answering once again and  you placed the flowers on the couch before following him.

You got out of the building holding hands and he opened the door of his car for you to enter.

A big cat plushie with a pink ribbon was sitting on the passenger’s seat.

“Is this for me?” you asked surprised looking at him.

He blushed and nodded. He wasn’t good with that kind of thing but he wanted it be perfect just for once.

You sat on the seat hugging the cat and smiling like an idiot. You were never into romantic stuff before you met him. Now all the little things, that he almost never did, were so special.

He the radio and you heard one of your favorite song playing.

“I thought you hated this song!”

“And I do…but you like it so…today it’s all about you!”

He answered without looking at you.

“Why?” you asked again and he smiled.

“YA! Lee Taemin just answer me!” you yelled at him and he stopped next the Han river.

He got out with the blanket and you followed him ready to find out what was happening.

Maybe he did something wrong and wants to ask you for forgiveness.

He didn’t look back at you and you stopped walking looking at his back.

“Are you cheating on me?” you were afraid of his answer but all that was so suspicious. He wasn’t a man to do things like that for no reason.

He turned back to you.

“What? Why? Nooooo!” he said it so loud he scared a couple of birds that were next to him.

“So why are you doing this?” you asked closing the distance between you too.

“It’s valentine’s day! Did you really forget?”

You did. You never cared about that day anyway since he was always working.

“How would I remember it if you are never with me on that day?”

“I know I’m sorry and that’s why I woke you up early. I still have a couple of hours before going to work and I wanted to share something with you…”

He offered his hand to you and you grabbed it.

You stopped near the river and he sat on the floor pulling you to his lap.

You blush a little when he put the blanket over you two and hold you in his arms.

“What are we waiting for?” you asked feeling him kiss you behind your ear.

You closed your eyes when he kissed you slowly, his wet lips giving you goose bumps while he tasted the skin of your neck.

“Look! We came on time! “He said next to your ear and you opened your eyes.

The sun was rising and it was so beautiful and….romantic.

“It’s beautiful…thanks!”

“Yeah! We should do this every year!”

“Really?” you asked turning to him but not leaving his lap.

“Of course!”

He showed you his pinky finger and you entwined your finger in his.

You sealed the promised with a quick kiss.

And he looked disappointed.

“Only that small kiss?”

You touched his face and kissed him again this time longer until he smiled against your lips.

“We should be watching the sunrise!” he whispered caressing your neck.

“We have next year’s valentine’s day….i want to kiss you now!” you said kissing him again making him giggle before he kissed back.

You only have a couple hours together before he went to work and you wanted to spend them kissing and cuddling with him.

The sun could wait.