Helping hand

SHINee Reality

Jonghyun was avoiding going home because he had a fight with you in the morning. You have been dating for more than a year now and both decided to live together.

You rented a small apartment in the suburbs. It wasn’t your dream house but it was cozy and sunny, besides the most important thing was that you were together finally.

Eventually he had to come back home and he opened the door carefully. Jonghyun didn’t know what got into you in the morning. You were living together for a week and he never saw you act like you did earlier.

 You exploded because he forgot to put his wet towel from the bath on the laundry bin. He didn’t even try to defend himself since he didn’t understand why you were so angry with him in the first place.

“Jagiya…” Jonghyun called afraid but you didn’t answer. He entered the kitchen looking for you and called your name again but you didn’t answer. He started to get worried until he found you sleeping on your bed.

He caressed your temple brushing your hair away and took off his clothes quickly staying in his underwear. Jonghyun entered the kitchen and prepared something to eat while you slept. You were probably tired because you have been tidying up  everything since you moved together.

Jonghyun wasn’t sleepy as usual so he decided to watch some tv. A show that he liked was on so he happily hugged a pillow and stayed on the couch watching it. Half an hour later he fell asleep.

He woke up with someone crying. At first he didn’t know what he was hearing until he realized you were the one making that sound. He got up quickly from the couch making the pillow fall and run to the room you both shared.

“What is wrong?” he said kneeling bedside the bed looking worried at you.

“My tummy!” you said touching it. Your period came that morning and you were having terrible cramps all day until you fall asleep. But it was back again.

“What is wrong? Do you want to go to the hospital?” your boyfriend asked and tried to grab you in his arms to take you.

You grabbed his arm, that he placed below your legs, to stop him.

“No! No hospital! This is normal!” you said panting with the pain “My period came…and it hurts a lot!”

“Oh!” He ran a hand through his hair and looked confused at you. He didn’t know anything about that. If it was a cold he could help you since he always took care of his sister when she was sick, but period cramps was different.

“I’m sorry I yelled at you this morning. I was cranky and it wasn’t your fault! I’m so sorry…”

He gave you a peck on your lips and caressed your cheek.

“Don’t be! Just tell me what I can do to make you feel better!”

You grabbed his hand firmly.

“Can you go grab a warm water bottle please, and then stay by my side?”

“Of course my love! I will do anything!” He hated to see you in pain. He left the room and you rolled in bed being with your tummy up. You massaged your tummy trying to make the pain go away.

A few minutes later he came into the bedroom again and placed the water bottle on your tummy carefully.

“I brought a pain killer too!” He said giving you a pill and a glass with water.

He helped you raise your head placing his hand on the back of your head and you took the pill.

He placed the glass on the table and just stared at you without knowing what to do anymore to help you.

You looked at him and smiled. He was so worried and that was nothing special.

“Don’t be worried! This is normal!” you tried to reassure your boyfriend.

“I never saw you like this! I get afraid! I can’t lose you!”

“Aigo! My cute puppy!” You said pinching his cheek. He was going to complain when you flinched in pain again.

He grabbed your hand until you relaxed.

“This won’t do! “you said taking the water bottle from over your tummy.

The only thing that would make you feel better was massaging your tummy so you pulled your tank top up and started massaging the place where the water bottler was before.

Jonghyun kissed your cheek and grabbed your hand stopping you.

“Let me do it!” he offered lying in bed beside you and position himself slightly behind you.

He started caressing your tummy making small circling moves while he hugged you with his other arm.

“It’s ok…you will be ok!” he said against your ear. After some minutes you relaxed and closed your eyes.

Maybe it was the pain killer starting to have an effect on your body or maybe it was his sweet and caresses but you felt a lot better.

“Are you better?” he asked noticing how you were more relaxed now.

“Yes! Thank you! I don’t know what I would do without you!”

“Please don’t scream with me anymore!” he pleaded making you smile.

“I won’t! I would never risk losing you because of my bad humor…”

“Good!” He kissed the back of your neck still massaging your tummy. “I’m a little sad though…”

“Why?” you asked closing your eyes again.

“No action on the next days…” he said with a sad voice and you smirked.

There are another ways to pleasure him. He gave you a helping hand and you can do the same thing to him…

tumblr_inline_n2p83mJ70q1r3jow1.gif