Minho hates Salma ~Minho

SHINee Reality

The first time Minho saw Salma he decided to hate her.

He didn’t have a reason for it. Instead he had several reasons. 

She ignored him sometimes others  couldnt staring at him making Minho uncomfortable; she made fun of his clumsy ways; she was so cute she always got what she wanted and she started using his parking spot on the gym. Oh he loathed her!

It wasn’t enough he had to see her every day at the company but he also needed to see her at the Company Gym.

He often watched her arriving, with her blue gym bag and her hair caught in a perfect ponytail, as perfect as everything she always did.

He would drink his coffee, siting in one of the comfy couches while she entered the gym, giving him a small shy smile and heading to the swimming pool.

Minho wondered why she spent so many hours at the swimming pool; he wondered which was the color of her bathing suit; if she was a good and fast swimmer.

But he never once entered the swimming pool with her in it.

He would come out from the gym, his hair wet from the shower and bump into her, her black hair falling on her back, also as wet as his.

They would make small talk and the rude woman would always go away as if he scared her.

He wondered if she knew how much he hated her and avoided him because of that.

It made him even angrier.

One day Minho watched her walk to her small blue car, which seemed a child car more than an adult one and he decided to follow her and confront Salma.

He didn’t know why he did it but he strode with no doubts after her making Salma jump when she noticed it.

She was so small compared to him and Minho felt bad for scaring her. He shouldn’t feel bad though, she was the one who stole his spot at the parking lot.

“You know, before you came to work at the company that was my spot!” he said trying to act the angriest as possible.

She looked innocently up at him and then at her hands playing with the key of her car.

“I’m so sorry. They told me I could use this one!”

“THAT’S COS YOU ENCHANTED THEM WITH YOUR PRETTY EYES!”

He blushed realizing what he said and she giggled delighted with his outburst.

“Don’t laugh at me!” he stuttered trying to act manly and failing.

“You are so cute when you blush!” she breathed out admiring him, her eyes shining at him.

It was too much for Minho to handle. Damn, she was cute!

“I.I…” he wanted to be mean, he wanted to yell at her, but he couldn’t.

“I won’t park here anymore. I’m sorry!”

She bid him farewell and he watched her while she left the park driving.

He felt like an idiot.

The next day Minho noticed Salma enter the office from his desk.

She was wearing a light pink blouse, black coat and leather black skirt, her hair loose and still damp. She clearly only had time to shower before flying to work.  Salma seemed distress but she looked so beautiful he couldn’t help but stare. Damn he hated her!

He stood up immediately when she sat down on her desk and he walked to the coffee machine to grab a cup of coffee for her.

“Good morning!” he greeted offering her the white plastic cup. “I’m sorry for yesterday!”

“It’s ok!” she didn’t even look at him, her eyes set on the screen of the computer, while her fingers typed something.

“I brought you coffee!”

She finally looked up at him and smiled, her hand grabbing the cup.

“Thank you so much! You are a sweetheart!”

Her words made him blush again and she giggled almost spiting her coffee, covering with her hand.

“You are so easy!”

“What do you mean?” he asked upset, she was making fun of him again.

“I like you but you are always so mean to me!” she pouted supporting her head on her hands.

Minho didn’t know what to answer and stared at her.

“I’m sorry….” He mumbled awkwardly.

“Don’t be! That makes me fall more for you! “ Salma looked at him with so much love that he looked around uncomfortable.

“How can a man like you be single?” she wondered swirling her hair with her fingers and he looked away shyly. “You can go if you want. I’m making you uncomfortable. Silly me! Now you won’t talk with me anymore!” she sighed in regret and looked back to her computer screen.

Minho watched her for a few seconds.

He hated her!

“If you want….today…I mean…” he stuttered so much Salma looked back at him. “I always sit for a cup of coffee after the gym so…”

“Are you inviting me?”

He nodded and she agreed happily. He returned to his desk, her eyes following him, her smile making his heart jump on his chest.

Damn! He hated her!