I'll follow you ~ Onew

SHINee Reality

“I think we should break up!” you said trying to be confident about your decision and failing at it. You hang up without letting him reply.

You have been dating with Jinki for almost two years and he made you the happiest girl in the world. But lately you feel the pressure of a long distant relationship.

You met him on your summer vacations. He came to your town with a group of classmates from college to spend his free time.

You were with a friend shopping when you saw him for the first time. His black hair and his eye-smile made your heart jump. And when he started a conversation with you, because his  friends challenged him to do it, you knew you had to kiss his lips.

By the end of his vacation you were inseparable and he took you to a theme park.

It was your last night together and you were feeling gloomy.

He wanted to cheer you up but didn’t know how.

You knew how! You wanted him to kiss you but he was so oblivious. The most skinship you had on those days was holding hands and hugging. Once he gave you a kiss on the cheek but that was it. You wanted more. You wanted a kiss and a promise that he wouldn’t forget you.

He glanced around him and went to buy you cotton candy. You smiled back at him and accepted it.

“What about you?” you asked him.

“I’ll just steal from you!”

“No need to steal, I’ll feed you!” You gave a little to him and he opened his mouth. You saw him his lips. The lips you wanted so much to taste. You blushed with the thought and looked down.

“Don’t be sad!” he said sweetly. “I’ll call you all the time and I will come to visit you. You also can come to visit me…”

You knew he was going to forget you with time. He would find another girl, a prettier one that lived near him, but you agreed with him because you didn’t want to spoil your last night together.

He held your hand and pulled you towards the Ferris Wheel.

“Let’s go?” he asked feeling excited. It was so romantic. The perfect way to end a perfect night.

You agreed and a few minutes later you were both alone inside one of the cabins.

He peeked outside the window looking at the people slowly getting smaller while you were going up.

You looked at him making a mental portrait of him. You wanted to remember him forever. He was clumsy, oblivious and random but he was sweet, innocent and adorable. He was your first real love.

Jinki looked back at you with eyes wide open.

“You are crying…”

You touched your face cleaning the tears from your eyes quickly. You didn’t even notice that it was happening.

He hugged you firmly and you were a little surprised. He always hugged you so shyly.

“Don’t cry!” He pleaded next to your ear. “I won’t ever forget you! I promise!”

He moved away from you slowly and fixed his eyes on you.

“I love you!”

You gasped. You weren’t waiting for that.

“I love you too!” you answered back. You didn’t know what was going to happen to you but it was what you truly felt.

He got closer slowly his eyes moving down to your lips and you instinctively closed your eyes. He smiled a little before closing the distance between the two.

You felt your heart jump when his lips touched yours. They were so soft and moved so slowly and gently. You answered to the kiss grasping his coat.

He gently your face and moved away from you slowly.

You opened your eyes and he was still so close to you.

“It doesn’t matter where you go. From now on I’ll follow you!” He whispered before kissing you again.

You cried all night after breaking up with him. You just couldn’t do it anymore. You didn’t see him for so long now and you missed him so much. Maybe it was better this way. You could move on. But the problem was that you couldn’t move on.

You were thinking about calling him again and say that you were an idiot and that you wanted to get back together with him when someone knocked on the door.

You opened it and he was there, panting looking tired with a traveling bag in his hand.

He pulled you into his arms and held you tightly.

“Don’t break up with me please! I’ll do anything!”

“I’m sorry!” you said against his chest “ I can’t break up with you. I was just going to call you!”

“Oh good!” He laughed and looked at you “Don’t scare me like that ok?”

“Sorry!” He kissed you passionately so different from that first time and pushed you against the wall. You moaned against his lips before he released you.

You look at his bag.

“How long are you staying?”

He grinned at you.

“Forever!”

“What?”

“I told you remember? I would follow you everywhere? I’m going to live with you now. If you want to of course…or I can find a place to stay if you don’t want..”

“Are you crazy?” You jumped and hugged him making both almost fall. “Of course I want!”

“Good. Because I missed you so much and I need to look at you for a few days to recharge my heart.”

You didn’t answer and hugged him tightly. Your life together was just starting.