Hi, I'm new ~ Onew

SHINee Reality

Jinki placed his books inside his locket and closed it softly, fishing for his phone inside the pocket of his blue baseball coat. He had so much to study for the science exam from next week but he was always good at it so instead he left the school main building and went to the soccer field in search of Jonghyun, one of his best friends.

Jonghyun and his band members where often seen behind the soccer field, playing guitar on the grass while they watched the girls from the track team practicing. Jinki smiled because on that day Minho, a tall handsome dark haired boy, was also there instead of playing soccer. He handshake Minho using their secret handshake and Jonghyun ignored them since that was usual. Then Jinki patted Jonghyun shoulder sitting by his side on the small wall that surrounded the sports field.

Minho was talking about his plans for the weekend with his girlfriend making one of Jonghyun friend when you showed up on the other side of the field, wearing your nerd glasses.

Jonghyun was the first to notice you, raising his eyebrows, Minho eyes moved to your legs that your shorts couldn’t hide and Jinki…well Jinki didn’t even notice you, too busy stealing a bag of chips Jonghyun completely forgot about.

“Hi Jinki!” You said fixing your glasses and making him jump on his spot, his eyes moving incredulous to your face.

“W-what are you doing here?”

“The same as you I hope, studying.”

“Seriously?“ He asked with a tiny smile making Minho chuckle.

“No more looking at other girls, no more freedom.” Minho said patting Jinki back and yet he was still in heaven. “However lots of making out behind the cafeteria.”

You smiled shyly and Minho pushed Jinki against you, his hands grabbing your shoulders.

“You didn’t tell me you were exchanging schools.”

“It was supposed to be a surprise.”

Taemin showed up just then. “Hi guys!”

He was late, probably because he was searching for his phone on the back of the girls changing room. He had his ways of peeking at the girls while they were there.

“Who are you?” He asked, noticing you, jumping over the wall and almost falling on top of you. You stepped back to avoid him and fell over Jonghyun leg, falling on his lap.

“Hi. I’m new here, can you show me around?“ You said blushing deeply, Jinki helping u raise from Jonghyun lap.

"Ohhh” Taemin didn’t have time to answer, because Jinki pushed him away, Taemin falling over Minho.

“ I’ll show you! ” You and Jinki walked away and poor Taemin struggled to get up, with a Minho clinging into him in a teasing way.

“Bet he is going to spend a lot of time behind the cafeteria now.” Jonghyun sighed “ I need a girl too.”