Take care of me - Onew

SHINee Reality

image

You heard the sound of the keys on the door and you closed the door of the bathroom and walked back to the living room. It was 5 in the morning and in a few hours you needed to go to work.

“Noooooooona…” Your boyfriend called you grabbing the tall lamp of the living room for support.

“Jinki you are drunk!” you crossed your arms pretending to be upset but failing miserable. You already knew that would happen. Every time Jinki goes out with his friends to celebrate he comes home in the morning drunk and acting cute or weird….sometimes even .

“No I’m not….” He said staggering into your direction.  “I’m just happy!” he raised his arms in the air before he pulled you into a hug.

You hugged him back smelling his clothes that had a mix of smoke and his perfume.

“Did you smoke?” you asked frowning. He quit smoking not a long time ago and you always worried about him going back to i.

“No…but some of the guys did!” he sighed deeply and hugged you tighter, crushing your body against his.

“Ok….you need to sleep. You have schedules later!”

He didn’t answer; instead he kissed your neck softly, his lips brushing against your skin, his mouth moving to yours.

“Jinki….” You warned him trying to move away from his hold but instead he crashed his lips into yours, pushing you against the wall.

“Hey….” You complained between kisses when one of his hands fondled your , pulling you closer to his pelvis.  “I need to go to work!”

He didn’t give in to your complains and tried pulling your pajama t-shirt over your head.

“Jinki….I mean it!” You attempted to push him away but gave in soon when his mouth found your and started to on it. “….”

You caressed his hair and closed your eyes trying to ignore what he was doing to your body.

“Y-you should go sleep!” you bit your lip when you felt him pull your pants down.

“I don’t want to….” He said looking into your eyes challenging you as if he wanted you to argue with him. He liked that, to make you all worked out and then tame you with . He was dangerous when he was drunk but you secretly liked it.

You stared into his eyes trying to seem angry and he completely ignored you, his hands playing with the elastic of your . “Say that you don’t want to have with me and I’ll stop!”

You opened your mouth trying to say the words but you couldn’t, not while he was rubbing himself against you.

He suddenly blinked his eyes and leaned his head on your shoulder hugging you against him. “I missed you noona…” his voice sounded so cute and so different from what it was minutes ago “let me make love with you!”

“Jinki….we saw each other yesterday! We see each other every day…we live together remember?”

It was the best decision you ever made. Before living together you wouldn’t see him for days because he was always busy. At first you were reluctant to accept his suggestion of living together but now you cherished every second you spent together.

You waited for his remark but he didn’t say anything still holding you.

“Jinki?”

“Hum….”you giggled realizing what happened. He fell asleep standing up against you.

“So romantic!” you exclaimed amused and carefully pulled him to your bed.

 

Jinki woke up a few hours later and rolled in the bed falling to the ground.

He swore siting up on the cold floor and rubbing his eyes. His head hurt while he started to recall what happened the night before.

“Good morning!” he looked up at you and the way you leaned against the door of your room, holding a cup of coffee and wearing an old t-shirt and jean shorts.

“Hi beautiful!” he said smiling apologetically and you ignored his actions stepping into the room.

“I made some coffee for you! I need to change and go to work now!” You gave him the cup and he grabbed it, sipping a little of the warm liquid while you opened the closet and stared at your clothes not having a clue about what to wear to work.

“aaah” you heard him behind you and you turned around glancing on his direction.

“Yes?”

“Yesterday….when I arrived home….”

“I’m not upset Jinki. You had a reason to celebrate, your new album is a success!” you gave him a thumbs up and smiled “I’m really proud of you!”

“It’s not that but thanks! Your opinion is important to me….” He leaned against the door of the closet and watched you while you moved the hangers searching for something decent to wear for the meeting you had that day.

“I know…you love me!”

“I do…I truly love you…and you love me too noona!”

You nodded and he raised his hand to play with the curly tips of your hair making you uneasy.

“Why didn’t we have last night? I remember being very and you didn’t seem to mind that I was touching you….Don’t you want me anymore noona?”

He pouted cutely and you looked at him. “You fell asleep on me…besides don’t act like a cute bunny….”

“Why? Don’t you want to take care of me anymore?” he asked taking the mug to his lips, his eyes not leaving yours.

“! Are you seducing me now when I really have to go to work?” you complained tossing your hands in the air and he almost choked on his coffee starting to laugh.

“YES I DO WANT TO TAKE CARE OF YOU!” you screamed grabbing something random from the closet and throwing it into the bed.

He chuckled some more and placed the almost empty mug on the floor, siting on the bed caressing his temple. “We still have some minutes if we are quick!”

You exhaled noisily and looked at him.

“Come here! I’ll be the one taking care of you noona….let me love you!” he said seductively calling you with one finger.

You glanced at the clock on the table and frowned “I have less than half an hour to get to the bus stop!”

“Don’t worry; I’ll take you to work today! That gives us 40 minutes….it’s enough!” he smirked naughtily and you gave up siting on his lap.

“Good girl!” he said playing with your hair again.

You pushed him down on the bed pinning him down….”No…..I’ll take care of you instead!” you run your hands on his chest making him melt in desire. It was your time to tame him.