“Can I skip dinner and go right for dessert?” - Onew

SHINee Reality

You stared at your fiancé and used your fork to play around with the food. You were famished earlier but suddenly you lost your appetite.

Lately you felt strange and you couldn’t point out why. It was like a rollercoaster of emotions.

Jinki, your fiancé, sent you a questioning look while he chewed the expensive fillet mignon he asked for your table.

“Don’t you like it?” he asked softly knowing how weird you were lately. Just yesterday you yelled with him because he didn’t wear the blue shirt you gave him. And after that you started crying on his arms asking him to forgive you and declaring your undying love for him until he make out with you in the car to quiet you down.

“I do….I like the surprise! Perfect date!” you said forcing a smile and still staring at him.

He was the most precious thing ever. You were just a sad and lonely girl until he entered your life. You couldn’t imagine yourself without him. Who would take care of you when you were sick? Who would caress your back softly when you were upset? Who would kiss all your worries or tears away? Not your parents who abandoned you when you were little, that’s for sure!

“Then…?” Jinki asked grabbing your hand that was clutching the napkin.

His hands caressed yours like he did 1000 times before, anywhere, anytime. In the car while he drove, in your bed after making love, on the day he asked you to marry and he put the most cute ring on your finger, the same day you knew you were the most happy person on heart and you wouldn’t love anyone as much as you loved him.

You were wrong though….

Suddenly you felt a huge need to kiss him. A sudden desire to sit on his lap and ask him to make love with you made you blush. What was wrong with you?!

You looked down at your plate and he chuckled.

“Why are you blushing?” he whispered so no one in the restaurant would hear.

You saw the waiter pass you buy holding a plate with chocolate cake.

“Can I skip dinner and go right for dessert?” you said feeling like the cheesiest person on earth.

Jinki stared at you and slowly opened his mouth clearly understanding what you meant.

“Do you really mean…?”

You nodded, trying to print all desire in your eyes and he reacted by smiling at your expression.

“What kind of desert you want?” he giggled placing his fork down “Im really curious!”

You frowned at his teasing and grabbed your bag.

“Let’s go! I want my dessert at home in bed!”

He just laughed while you opened your bag searching for his wallet that he earlier asked you to keep for him.

That’s when you saw a sanitary pad on the little pocket inside your bag. An epiphany hit you.

“!”

“What?”  Jinki asked when you went pale.

You caressed your tummy making calculations. That would explain a lot!

You smiled slowly. All worries being swept away by love and you set your teary eyes on Jinki who was staring at you deadly worried by now.

He caressed your hand again just like he did 1001 times before and would do 1002 times more.

“What’s wrong?”

“I think I found someone else I love as much as I love you…”

“W-WHAT?”

“I’m pregnant!”

image